Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 296 of 448 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346396 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 6710
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Was gonna say..

Shumps D was much more hype than reality. Frank is already better defensively.
    Finally something we can agree on. Frank is better than Shumpert who played a nice role on a championship Cavs team.

Did anyone see Trey Burke go off on Houston tonight going 7-7 From 3? He looked GREAT. I feel like some players just play better with no crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    man the bucks are looking nice right now without their starting pg I don't see anyone beating them smh my Giannis dream is gonna be over before it even starts
    Itís over. It was never A shot.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Itís over. It was never A shot.
    Your a pessimist lol

The mavs are horrible on defense I don't see this great team. Next year I'd say they'll be 6 to 8 next year out west

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    he had a very solid run as the starting PG, but we know he's not a starting PG, and he had no backup at PG during alot of that time. Frank isn't a starting PG, let alone a guy that can be the ONLY PG on a team.

but his #'s were solid.

31mpg
    8.1ppg
    4.2apg/1.1TO's. almost 4 to 1 A/TO ratio
    2.5rpg
    1.9spg
    0.7bpg

41/36/77 shooting.

not spectacular but solid all around numbers, hardly "falling on his face". you let your disdain for him cloud what really happens sometimes, such as saying above he's not aggressive enough on D...lol
    Very solid lol. They were the worst offensive team in the NBA during that stretch. His individual numbers were not very solid. They were almost non existent abs the teamís numbers were embarrassing. Before Payton got hurt all we heard was how great the ball movement would be with Frank at the point. He got a chance but he fell on his face. Now he is a wing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 08-01-2020 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Very solid lol. They were the worst offensive team in the NBA during that stretch. His individual numbers were not very solid. They were almost non existent abs the teamís numbers were embarrassing. Before Payton got hurt all we heard was how great the ball movement would be with Frank at the point. He got a chance but he fell on his face. Now he is a wing.

i really don't recall anyone saying that at all? NOW he is a wing? when was the last time anyone said he was a starting PG? even the biggest Frank supporters like me have said he's not a starting PG for a long time.

and we were the worst offensive team in the entire league pretty much all season. CHA is the only team in the league that scored less then us.

i really don't recall anyone saying that at all? NOW he is a wing? when was the last time anyone said he was a starting PG? even the biggest Frank supporters like me have said he's not a starting PG for a long time.

and we were the worst offensive team in the entire league pretty much all season. CHA is the only team in the league that scored less then us.
    Really? The whole Frank crew said it non stop. Im pretty sure you were upset that he didnít win the starting PG role in preseason. Remember when the front office had to come out and apologize for how bad we were? The Knicks were embarrassed by how bad they were with him running the show. It was a disaster

Really? The whole Frank crew said it non stop. Im pretty sure you were upset that he didnít win the starting PG role in preseason. Remember when the front office had to come out and apologize for how bad we were? The Knicks were embarrassed by how bad they were with him running the show. It was a disaster

when the other options are Payton & DSJR...yes you should start Frank. doesn't mean he's a starting PG in this league. Payton had hte benefit of Frank who had a +4.4 NET rating backing him up, when Frank started at PG he had no backup or DSJR coming off his bojangles binge. clearly you can see a difference.

we've been a disaster for 20 years, where have you been?
    Last edited by nycericanguy; 08-01-2020 at 07:38 AM.

when the other options are Payton & DSJR...yes you should start Frank. doesn't mean he's a starting PG in this league. Payton had hte benefit of Frank who had a +4.4 NET rating backing him up, when Frank started at PG he had no backup or DSJR coming off his bojangles binge. clearly you can see a difference.

we've been a disaster for 20 years, where have you been?
    It was a disaster by Knicks standards and you think we should have started him there all year? Weíd have the top pick.

I think scored less then 5 points in 8 of his last 10 starts. It wasnít the backup. He was playing 30 mins a night and the team was scoring 90 points a game.

I think I also remember you fighting with Still constantly when he said Fiz was right and Frank should be a wing?

Sorry your narrative that everyoneís been saying heís a wing for years isnít true. At least not on this forum

Last edited by ewing; 08-01-2020 at 08:02 AM.

I started a basketball game and scored under 5 points once. It wasnít a very solid performance

It was a disaster by Knicks standards and you think we should have started him there all year? Weíd have the top pick.

I think scored less then 5 points in 8 of his last 10 starts. It wasnít the backup. He was playing 30 mins a night and the team was scoring 90 points a game.

I think I also remember you fighting with Still constantly when he said Fiz was right and Frank should be a wing?

Sorry your narrative that everyoneís been saying heís a wing for years isnít true. At least not on this forum

2 years ago yes...lol. but STilla basically said Frank's ceiling was a 3 & D player. I think he brings more than that.

this is silly though, i've been the knicks to get a PG for years, i wanted Trae more than anyone here except for maybe Smood. I wanted to trade for Schroeder, I wanted Brogdon, I want Ball...I want Beasely, you keep insisting that I think Frank is the starting PG of our future only b/c it fits your narrative to slam me and Frank. You even said I wanted Thibs b/c he would play Frank... let it go man... I've been a KNick fan for 23 years, my fandom isn't based around Frank.

2 years ago yes...lol. but STilla basically said Frank's ceiling was a 3 & D player. I think he brings more than that.

this is silly though, i've been the knicks to get a PG for years, i wanted Trae more than anyone here except for maybe Smood. I wanted to trade for Schroeder, I wanted Brogdon, I want Ball...I want Beasely, you keep insisting that I think Frank is the starting PG of our future only b/c it fits your narrative to slam me and Frank. You even said I wanted Thibs b/c he would play Frank... let it go man... I've been a KNick fan for 23 years, my fandom isn't based around Frank.
    No I disagreed with your statement that no one has been calling for him to be a PG or years. Most of his fans saw him as a viable PG option until he failed as a PG. I also disagreed with the idea that he was very solid during that period bc he wasnít.

Didnít you say Thibs was going lead to him winning DPOY [emoji16]

Last edited by ewing; 08-01-2020 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Finally something we can agree on. Frank is better than Shumpert who played a nice role on a championship Cavs team.

Did anyone see Trey Burke go off on Houston tonight going 7-7 From 3? He looked GREAT. I feel like some players just play better with no crowd.
    I donít know if heís better, but letís say thereís a good chance he will be. Not like thatís setting the bar all that high. Honestly, Shumpert wasnít even good on the Cavs lol. But I will give credit where itís due, Frank did show some signs. I donít ever see a starter, but Iíd say he could settle into a consistent 20-25 minute guy one day, paired up with a scoring-type bench guard

Any interest in Tyler Johnson?

Rican, you definitely advocated for Frank HARD, whether for starting PG or starting in some other capacity. You moved away from PG about a yr or so ago and began talking about Frank being 6 7' wing who can guard PF's.

In a y or so, when frank starts hitting that 3 consistently, he'll be a player that could possibly start around other stars but you'll probably see him never really be the center piece of a team. As least that's what he looks like to me. And there's nothing wrong with that.

And you guys saying Frank was better than Shump in their fist 3 yrs as a Knick, are insane. Just sayin' Honestly, I even think Shumps on ball D his first 3 yrs were better than Frank. Frank ran into foul troube , ALL the time where as Shump was a steals guru.
    Last edited by Bivory; 08-01-2020 at 10:09 AM.