Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 270 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 4044
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I think so. Thereís no question that the shooting is much improved here. Haliburton playing SG plays to his strengths offensively, although he may get overpowered by stronger SGs.

I think if Randle is here, he is going to start. And I like Mitch with those players in the 2nd unit. They are all perimeter players. As long as he gets 25-30 mins a game and closes games, I donít think it matters whether he starts or not.
    Iíd love to trade Randle lol

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Iíd love to trade Randle lol
    Lol heís probably not going anywhere.

Reports are that Woods is upset that him having the the virus was leaked. This may factor into whether he resigned with the Pistons.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    12 million max for Wood and 17-18 mill for Beasley. Draft a PG and try to trade Randle if unable we will have some capspace for the following year when he comes off the books. FVV can stay in Toronto where they can overpay him with Lowry coming off the books. Resign Dotson? Bye bye Trier, Payton, Portis and Ellington. Keep Gibson if he takes less money and possibly resign Harkless depending on amount.
    Finally someone who actually knows how to build a team💪

Im not saying giannis is coming here but to completely dismiss is plain dumb anything can happen

Nobody thought lebron was going to L.A. lets just keep our options open

Christian Wood is yet another player who is serviceable #5th or 6th best on a good team but on a bad team is allowed to have as many touches and shots.

The Knicks need all the cap space because they want a megastar. They certainly won't get one in the draft because they don't develop and they trade their youth after 3 seasons.

Would Giannis come to New York? Dolan hopes Leon Rose is the guy who can do just that.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    12 million max for Wood and 17-18 mill for Beasley. Draft a PG and try to trade Randle if unable we will have some capspace for the following year when he comes off the books. FVV can stay in Toronto where they can overpay him with Lowry coming off the books. Resign Dotson? Bye bye Trier, Payton, Portis and Ellington. Keep Gibson if he takes less money and possibly resign Harkless depending on amount.
    Well then we are winding up with none of them. Wood and Beasley are going to cost more than that. And if you were Dotson, the way we treated him, is there any chance you would stay?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Well then we are winding up with none of them. Wood and Beasley are going to cost more than that. And if you were Dotson, the way we treated him, is there any chance you would stay?
    not his choice, though Knicks can match

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    not his choice, though Knicks can match
    Ahh yes. I guess if he gets any offer, we arenít matching. Someone will throw him a few bucks.

I donít know why we would even bother, might as well let him go. Barely played him despite having zero guard play

Why would Minn let Beasley go? Free agents donít go to Minnesota, I donít see how they donít match?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Ahh yes. I guess if he gets any offer, we arenít matching. Someone will throw him a few bucks.

I donít know why we would even bother, might as well let him go. Barely played him despite having zero guard play
    Smart GM would threaten to match and then do a Sign and trade.....and if no trade you match then deal Dot later if you truly don't want him, he' has to be worth something if teams are interested even if it's a second better than nothing

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Smart GM would threaten to match and then do a Sign and trade.....and if no trade you match then deal Dot later if you truly don't want him, he' has to be worth something if teams are interested even if it's a second better than nothing
    Itís not all that common that sign and trades happen. Especially for minor players like Dotson

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Christian Wood is yet another player who is serviceable #5th or 6th best on a good team but on a bad team is allowed to have as many touches and shots.

The Knicks need all the cap space because they want a megastar. They certainly won't get one in the draft because they don't develop and they trade their youth after 3 seasons.

Would Giannis come to New York? Dolan hopes Leon Rose is the guy who can do just that.
    Fax bro idk why everyone thinks this wood guy is the new kg but id pass unless he comes for 15 mill max

Now i seriously doubt giannis comes here but hey il tell u what crazier things have happened

Sorry to break it to you guys but dotson sux he couldnt even break our pathetic rotation

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Sorry to break it to you guys but dotson sux he couldnt even break our pathetic rotation
    Point taken. He is still a little bit of an enigma to me. I think he could be decent. I also thought he should have gotten more opportunities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.