Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 272 1231151101 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

A long overdue thread for this.

Please continue discussion here, thanks.

Was hoping we'd make a play for Gallo in the summer. I think with this trade, Miami booked its ticket to the conference finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Was hoping we'd make a play for Gallo in the summer. I think with this trade, Miami booked its ticket to the conference finals.
    they didn't get Gallo did they? they tried, ended up with Iggy, Crowder & Hill

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Think they had some framework in place, but Gallo wasnít interested in an extension

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Yeah I guess not - It wasn't very clear, I read somewhere that he wasn't interested in the extension. Which I think is a great sign that he wants to hit UFA. And with the season he's having who can blame him. I'd love to add him, perfect stretch 4. Him, Harrell, and Harris are on my list.

What do you think he commands, I think i might want him more than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Well they better cash in now bkuz when kd comes back the east will only be a two team race between brk and mil

Now fire Perry for the poor job and at the end of the year do not pickup anyones options. Try again to obtain assets with our capspace opposed to signing scrubs.

So what are the full trade details?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1įteam: Frank - Bullock - RJ - Randle - Mitch

Backup: DSJ - Dotson - Iggy - Knox - Wooten

Garbage: Payton - Trier - Hackless - Portis - Taj

Elligton out
    Last edited by KingKnicks; 02-06-2020 at 05:16 PM.

so now that deadline has come and gone and we got what we said should happen a month ago, time to look at the summer and moves maybe FA.

so guys like Bogs seems to be a keeper in Sac but I'd put it to them and give him a max deal like Dlo got just to make them match.

I'm doubting that Hayward opts out but you never know,

Do we with new FO make a run for Morris, I'd say yes if Randle can someone be traded, why repeat this year next year?

I think there is a real shot at Harris, and I'm also thinking Nets will decide next year between Dinwiddie and LeVert, they will not keep both.

So here we go again lol

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    so now that deadline has come and gone and we got what we said should happen a month ago, time to look at the summer and moves maybe FA.

so guys like Bogs seems to be a keeper in Sac but I'd put it to them and give him a max deal like Dlo got just to make them match.

I'm doubting that Hayward opts out but you never know,

Do we with new FO make a run for Morris, I'd say yes if Randle can someone be traded, why repeat this year next year?

I think there is a real shot at Harris, and I'm also thinking Nets will decide next year between Dinwiddie and LeVert, they will not keep both.

So here we go again lol
    That's why L Rose needs to get word to him that the Knicks have a 3yr/110mill deal waiting for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    That's why L Rose needs to get word to him that the Knicks have a 3yr/110mill deal waiting for him.
    Are you insane?
    Knicks offseason will be somewhat tame. The objective is to put together enough young pieces as a foundation around RJ to attract FA in 2021. Hayward is not that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    Are you insane?
    Knicks offseason will be somewhat tame. The objective is to put together enough young pieces as a foundation around RJ to attract FA in 2021. Hayward is not that guy.
    He must be talking about AD