Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 494 of 564 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494495496504544 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 8451
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Dude was just chillen in his house?

With guns, drugs, and his wannabe gangster friends.

People dont just randomly walk up to houses like that. That's what happens when you wanna do gangster ish, you bring negative ish to yourself.

Who knows why those people went to house, but I guarantee it had to do with drugs, gang stuff, or just Beasley and his boys doing some knucklehead activities.

You want to live that kind if life, you have to pay the consequences.
    Bs bro your allowed to do whatever you want inside your home stop with that political ****😡🤬

but what if they were there to hurt or rob him then yall would be saying dam why don't he have a gun you can't win being a black man Nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Timberwolves guard Malik Beasley is being charged with fifth-degree drug possession and threat of violence following a September 27 arrest at his Plymouth, Minnesota, residence, @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium learned.

Joint statement from his attorneys, Steve Haney and Ryan Pacyga: https://t.co/Ia58ihWosv
    What 5th degree threat of violence means, Malik Beasley has had a charge of domestic violence within the last 10 years.

Basically he was reported by someone who knew he was doing drugs and slapping around a hoe AGAIN. Just so you know, Pro Tip in Civics: that's not allowed in this country in public or in your own home.

I'm sure just like last time he'll get a slap on the wrist and walk followed by the usual "racial profiling" but won't address the fact someone within his circle reported him.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    but what if they were there to hurt or rob him then yall would be saying dam why don't he have a gun you can't win being a black man Nowadays
    They werenít even near the house. The report says they were on the side of the road, at the edge of the driveway. Did you even do research bro?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    They werenít even near the house. The report says they were on the side of the road, at the edge of the driveway. Did you even do research bro?
    And thatís according to the family and what other witnesses?

Kind of sketchy that they wanted to check out a potential home/neighborhood at night.

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    And thatís according to the family and what other witnesses?
    Not even going to bother. If whats said was true, the whole thing was beyond stupid. And what do you need 2 pounds of weed in the house for?
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 10-29-2020 at 10:57 PM.

You say drugs like he had cocaine or some other **** on him, dude had weed. Out of every 10 people you see walking on the street, Iíd bet 9 of them smokes weed or has smoked weed. He was in his house, he wasnít in a club or a gang related house. Was he wrong for pointing a gun at someone? Obviously, but name me a black man in todayís society who wouldnít feel a bit weird about random people suddenly pulling up to your house and trying to look in. Dude told them to leave, didnít fire on anybody, and now heís facing felony charges because he was in his house and made a bad decision. Hard not to feel sorry for him.
    It was a family in their car, in the suburbs, getting ready to leave.

I dont care if your a black man, you can easily tell that isnt a threat.

There is video of him with his buddies after it happened joking about it, they knew it wasnt it a threat, he just wanted to play tough guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    They already left when he came up to them with a gun and pointed It at him.

He knew he wasnt under any threat.

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    Why it gotta be gang stuff wow?!?! You sound like a damn fool. Where do you live that it's ok for strangers to come walking on your property at night?!?! How was he suppose to know it was a "family"? I guarantee if the tales were turned, people would have justified a member of that family shooting him because he was walking on their property at night.
    They already left the property by the time he threatened them. It was a family.

Not some group of thugs in masks.

This was a fake tough guy move. Send him to jail.

You say drugs like he had cocaine or some other **** on him, dude had weed. Out of every 10 people you see walking on the street, Iíd bet 9 of them smokes weed or has smoked weed. He was in his house, he wasnít in a club or a gang related house. Was he wrong for pointing a gun at someone? Obviously, but name me a black man in todayís society who wouldnít feel a bit weird about random people suddenly pulling up to your house and trying to look in. Dude told them to leave, didnít fire on anybody, and now heís facing felony charges because he was in his house and made a bad decision. Hard not to feel sorry for him.
    When I see people outside my house looking around, all I do is open the door and say hello, can I help you?

This isnt complicated, he wanted to play gangster, now he may have ruined his life, that's what he gets.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I really like a monk for DSJ trade! Monk would be a great pick up!

Quote Originally Posted by knicksballers View Post
    I really like a monk for DSJ trade! Monk would be a great pick up!
    Greats a string word
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Of the trades proposed around here I like:

DSJ to ORL for Aminu (salary dump) and their 1st (#14)
    2nd to MIN for Johnson (salary dump) and their 1st (#17)

Iíd do both of those in a heartbeat.