Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 250 of 316 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 4729
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Wood is just not a fit with Mitch, and no one is going to convince me otherwise. Sorry man.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    We shouldnít be ďtrying to winĒ with veterans right now. It doesnít make any sense. Gallo does nothing for us long term.
    You said trade RJ and Mitch for booker sounds like youíre trying to win.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I mean itís 4 first rounders including a lotto pick, a 2nd round pick, and Knox/DSJ/Randle. Itís not unsubstantial.
    Im lost i only see 2 1st and 1 late first plus a bunch of scrubs lol pho can do way better than that

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    The huge difference, is that Booker has 3 years left. Thereís no leverage to force a trade that way, unless the team is willing. AD was coming near the end of his deal, and NO still didnít give in. And PG wasnít him forcing his way out, it was Kawhi telling LA to go get him

I donít see how either applies here

Unless you want to say the ďmake me make a dealĒ price applies, as Phoenix has exactly zero need to do anything. Iím sure they donít really want to deal their 24 year old all-star whoís among the leading scorers in the league. He wonít come cheap
    Player league. Players get what they want. Iím sure they donít wanna deal him but they probably donít want to deal with an unhappy booker. The pelicans give in if itís not for the lakers. Lebron James forced their hand because he knew the only shot he had at a title was getting AD so they didnít use any leverage they had. Pelicans werenít going to lose him for anything. PG did ask for a trade.... leoanrd talked him into it. Thunder had all the leverage because Leonard said heíd go elsewhere if they didnít get him. Thatís what Iím saying those are the only two I can think of where the other team got equal value. Booker says he wants out theyíll trade him whether it be before the next year or at the deadline. Weíll see if booker wants out though thatís no guarantee.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Wood is just not a fit with Mitch, and no one is going to convince me otherwise. Sorry man.
    Yea any logical person knows that we'd get killed on the perimeter and poor spacing

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Im lost i only see 2 1st and 1 late first plus a bunch of scrubs lol pho can do way better than that
    If the pick jumps to 1 or 2. Oh Knox is a scrub now? You flip flop more than anybody I know on here itís crazy.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Player league. Players get what they want. Iím sure they donít wanna deal him but they probably donít want to deal with an unhappy booker. The pelicans give in if itís not for the lakers. Lebron James forced their hand because he knew the only shot he had at a title was getting AD so they didnít use any leverage they had. Pelicans werenít going to lose him for anything. PG did ask for a trade.... leoanrd talked him into it. Thunder had all the leverage because Leonard said heíd go elsewhere if they didnít get him. Thatís what Iím saying those are the only two I can think of where the other team got equal value. Booker says he wants out theyíll trade him whether it be before the next year or at the deadline. Weíll see if booker wants out though thatís no guarantee.
    Thats not how it works lol

You said trade RJ and Mitch for booker sounds like youíre trying to win.
    Booker is going to be just 24. We can build around him for the rest of the decade. Thatís not trying to win now only.

If the pick jumps to 1 or 2. Oh Knox is a scrub now? You flip flop more than anybody I know on here itís crazy.
    Obviously if the picks jump sure

Also knox is definitely not a scrub to me but his value around the league is at an all time low bkuz of lack of playing time so technically yes

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Booker is going to be just 24. We can build around him for the rest of the decade. Thatís not trying to win now only.
    You donít trade for devin booker and still rebuild lol that trade signals more win now moves not sure how you think any other way. Doesnít matter that heís 24 heís in year 5 thatís a win now move.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Obviously if the picks jump sure

Also knox is definitely not a scrub to me but his value around the league is at an all time low bkuz of lack of playing time so technically yes
    How do you know? Lol he still has value. Maybe not to the common fan but heís still got a ton of talent.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

How do you know? Lol he still has value. Maybe not to the common fan but heís still got a ton of talent.
    Bro trust me i love knox and i still think trading him is going to be a typical knicks mistake

But that doesn't change the fact that he had a horrible year last year

So i guess the real question is if we get the number 1 pick this year do you trade lamelo for Booker

Yea any logical person knows that we'd get killed on the perimeter and poor spacing
    Except we wouldnít get killed on the perimeter (I can point out numerous gifs, videos, etc. proving that Wood can guard wings and Mitch is no slouch) and our rim protection would be arguably the best in the league. Even if you donít think Wood is a legit above average 3PT shooter like heís shown, I donít see any evidence that he will be a bad shooter like Randle.

At worst I see Wood putting up 33% on maybe 4-5 3s attempted a game playing full-time at the 4. Thatís good enough to draw opposing bigs out to the perimeter and improve spacing (unlike Randle where they dared him to shoot every time he touched the ball).

You donít trade for devin booker and still rebuild lol that trade signals more win now moves not sure how you think any other way. Doesnít matter that heís 24 heís in year 5 thatís a win now move.
    Win now doesnít mean sign a 32 year old injury prone player. We can win now with younger players and continue to improve the core.