Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 245 of 317 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 4744
    We are not in position to empty the cupboards for anyone. If by some crazy chance you do land a guy like Booker by selling the farm, we strip ourselves from putting a complete team around him. If we ever take the time to develop our own stars, we wouldn't always be trying to empty our war chest for any an everybody.

Slow news day for the Post...

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Zero indication of him emerging as anything. Not to be traded, or traded to the Knicks. Clickbait..

And Lillard has never said anything but he wants to stay in Portland, loves it in Portland, wants to be the best Blazer ever. Why bother?
    Probably true but our franchise has been an unappealing laughing stock for a while so if a young all-star on a bad team wants to compliment our franchise then I'm sharing that everyday and twice on Sunday.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    We are not in position to empty the cupboards for anyone. If by some crazy chance you do land a guy like Booker by selling the farm, we strip ourselves from putting a complete team around him. If we ever take the time to develop our own stars, we wouldn't always be trying to empty our war chest for any an everybody.
    You can build around booker Mitch and RJ. Trade everything else this years pick frank Knox mavs picks or our futures we have a lot of assets
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    You can build around booker Mitch and RJ. Trade everything else this years pick frank Knox mavs picks or our futures we have a lot of assets
    Yup. The team would be a lot better off if we stripped it down and handed the keys to Mitch and RJ. Two players with all-star upside.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

If you think we would get d book with out giving up rj and mitch i got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell ya

What about this scenario tho and this is literally the only way id do that trade only and only if Giannis is interested

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    If you think we would get d book with out giving up rj and mitch i got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell ya
    I donít see why the Suns would want Mitch considering they have Ayton playing C.

Depends what pick we get here.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I donít see why the Suns would want Mitch considering they have Ayton playing C.
    No way they want Mitch.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

What about this scenario tho and this is literally the only way id do that trade only and only if Giannis is interested
    You only want booker if Giannis is interested lol go get booker and maybe he will be
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

You only want booker if Giannis is interested lol go get booker and maybe he will be
    Nah i mean id only trade rj and mitch if i knew Giannis is coming

If we somehow can trade for d book without giving up rj and mitch id do that right now lol

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    They'd still ask for mitch probably to dump him for another player or first

Man Duke won most of their games with the offense running through RJ after fat boy blew out his shoe. As exciting as Zion is comes just as many doubts. He isn't dominating anyone in the NBA yet. When they played the Bucks the Freak ate his lunch. You guys are still drunk off the Zion cool aid the media has been feeding. RJ was Dukes leading scorer and assists. Too me Ja was the real #1 pick because Greg Oden proved that without being consistently healthy it doesn't matter how good you could be. I think Zion will be a really good player but he is no LeBron, Kobe or MJ...

RJ is just as versatile as Zion, not as strong or athletic but the same game. He is so underrated to me. Zion wouldn't have looked any better on this lousy Knicks team as Randle did. Knicks coaching would have tried to make him into Draymond as well and he isn't that either...not yet.

RJ is actually a lot better at involving his teammates than Zion who uses brute force all the time to score. RJ is strong but also very clever. RJ reminds me a lot of a young Paul Pierce and I think that is his ceiling.

Obi Toppin carried Dayton who beat a bunch of very good teams 29-2 is a remarkable feat when the entire defense is designed to stop him.

Zion had 3 other NBA talents on his team...2 other lottery picks that were in the draft with him. You can't even name another player on a 29-2 Dayton NCAA tournament team...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Man Duke won most of their games with the offense running through RJ after fat boy blew out his shoe. As exciting as Zion is comes just as many doubts. He isn't dominating anyone in the NBA yet. When they played the Bucks the Freak ate his lunch. You guys are still drunk off the Zion cool aid the media has been feeding. RJ was Dukes leading scorer and assists. Too me Ja was the real #1 pick because Greg Oden proved that without being consistently healthy it doesn't matter how good you could be. I think Zion will be a really good player but he is no LeBron, Kobe or MJ...

RJ is just as versatile as Zion, not as strong or athletic but the same game. He is so underrated to me. Zion wouldn't have looked any better on this lousy Knicks team as Randle did. Knicks coaching would have tried to make him into Draymond as well and he isn't that either...not yet.

RJ is actually a lot better at involving his teammates than Zion who uses brute force all the time to score. RJ is strong but also very clever. RJ reminds me a lot of a young Paul Pierce and I think that is his ceiling.

Obi Toppin carried Dayton who beat a bunch of very good teams 29-2 is a remarkable feat when the entire defense is designed to stop him.

Zion had 3 other NBA talents on his team...2 other lottery picks that were in the draft with him. You can't even name another player on a 29-2 Dayton NCAA tournament team...lol
    Why