Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 244 of 316 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 4729
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    I think Wood can be a 13 & 7 guy next year, but I don't think he's a legit floor spacer, he's not a good defender, not a good passer, and his IQ is questionable. so how much is that really worth? I think he'll get 3/36m based on perceived potential and age, but I think he's really more an MLE type player.
    Wood already did that this season (13 & 7) while only playing 22 mins a game. When he was a starter playing bigger minutes was was averaging 22 & 10 on ridiculous efficiency. His assist to TO ratio was about equal as well. I think heíll become a better passer once he gets more comfortable playing with a group of guys for an extended period of time. Heís had to learn a new offense every season.

Even if Wood regresses a bit, he should still be very good. His offensive numbers are just outstanding all across the board. Wood has the athleticism to guard on the perimeter and offers good rim protection from a 4. He needs to continue to improve his instincts.

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Btw Happy 4th everyone!

You guys have made this difficult much more bearable.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    $20M isnít huge money. If youíre getting a good player with All-Star potential, thatís a huge step in the right direction. Sebonis was an All-Star this season, you really think Wood canít be an All-Star if he puts up an efficient 20 and 10 while shooting 3s and blocking shots at the 4 as we make the playoffs? I find that hard to believe.
    Oh please lmao you are absurd lol heís not putting up 20 and 10 on a good team never happen. Heís not an allstar lol he doesnít have the potential to be an allstar he canít be the 2nd best player on a playoff team and thatís what he would need to be on that stat line Stop it.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Wood is already close to being a star and fits their timeline much better. Hayes is talented, but is clearly a project.

Either way, Wood is much better than Okafor.
    He doesnít fit them lol he doesnít fit well with zion. Heís better than okafor agreed. Heís not close to being a star lol you gott stop
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Clearly they mean something otherwise guys like Wood and Dinwiddie wouldnít be doing anything in the league. Knox probably wouldnít be lighting up the G-League. But thatís where he belongs because heís not good enough to be on an NBA roster right now IMO.

Your logic is flawed. Just because Wood played on a bad team doesnít mean heís not a good player who can impact winning. He made them less awful, as without him they probably would have had the worst record in the NBA for sure. With this logic, why would we want someone like Trae or Booker when their teams suck as well? Clearly they donít impact winning.

Good players that are UFA and are young like Wood is get $20M+ easily in the NBA these days (unless the salary cap goes down).
    Trae until proven otherwise doesnít impact winning. Booker tbd Iíd take a shot they are also WAY better than him heís ok. Heís not worth 20 mill and I donít think heís getting that. Knox would dominate the gleague lol stop. Yeah dinwiddie is good but heís not great either heís not an allstar type player either. That net teams got enough talent to be around .500 even without Kyrie. Heís inefficient and empty stats type player. He could be a sixth man for sure but a starter on a great team? Maybe if they have 2 superstars he could maybe play SG for the nets Iíd think they want a better fit in between KD and Kyrie. Wood is not as good as anybody you named so makes no sense.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

@east fb knicks

As much as I would love to see book in a knicks jersey, I canít foresee the Suns moving him unless the knicks empty the cupboards and heís only in year 2 of his 5 year contract.

Only shot we go is if he demands a trade. We have some assets but need him to say he doesnít wanna be a sun and preferably only a Knick. But whatever weíre in on a lot of different players. Interested to see what happens this offseason
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Oh please lmao you are absurd lol heís not putting up 20 and 10 on a good team never happen. Heís not an allstar lol he doesnít have the potential to be an allstar he canít be the 2nd best player on a playoff team and thatís what he would need to be on that stat line Stop it.
    Weíll see. Wood is has the goods and wants to be great. I think he can put up better numbers than Sabonis on a winning team.

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    He doesnít fit them lol he doesnít fit well with zion. Heís better than okafor agreed. Heís not close to being a star lol you gott stop
    He can space the floor and offer some rim protection. Thatís a great fit for Zion.
    Last edited by YoungStuna; 07-05-2020 at 12:33 AM.

Weíll see. Wood is has the goods and wants to be great. I think he can put up better numbers than Sabonis on a winning team.
    No shot
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

He can space the floor and offer some rim protection. Thatís a great fit for Zion.
    He doesnít stretch the floor that great lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Kwomo View Post
    @east fb knicks

As much as I would love to see book in a knicks jersey, I canít foresee the Suns moving him unless the knicks empty the cupboards and heís only in year 2 of his 5 year contract.
    Meh it depends on if he wants out bad enough but yeah it probably takes rj and mitch to get him probably not worth it

Knicks mailbag: Devin Booker emerging as potential trade candidate

https://nypost.com/2020/07/04/knicks...make-a-run-at/

Interesting quotes from the article:

[Damian] Lillard said during the pandemic, ďI thought I was headed [to the Knicks] a few years ago. I was hearing trade rumors. The Garden is my favorite place to play

If scoring point guard Lillard asks for a trade, itís believed the Knicks or Lakers would be his choices.

ďI think heíll do unbelievable,íí Booker said of Rose. ďOne of the most genuine guys I know. One of the most honest guys I know. So Iím happy for him in his new position. I think the Knicks are in really good hands.íí

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    https://nypost.com/2020/07/04/knicks...make-a-run-at/

Interesting quotes from the article:

[Damian] Lillard said during the pandemic, ďI thought I was headed [to the Knicks] a few years ago. I was hearing trade rumors. The Garden is my favorite place to play

If scoring point guard Lillard asks for a trade, itís believed the Knicks or Lakers would be his choices.

ďI think heíll do unbelievable,íí Booker said of Rose. ďOne of the most genuine guys I know. One of the most honest guys I know. So Iím happy for him in his new position. I think the Knicks are in really good hands.íí
    Zero indication of him emerging as anything. Not to be traded, or traded to the Knicks. Clickbait..

And Lillard has never said anything but he wants to stay in Portland, loves it in Portland, wants to be the best Blazer ever. Why bother?

While this is most likely a pipe dream its pretty significant that book is a former client of rose and worldwide wes