Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 446 of 490 FirstFirst ... 346396436444445446447448456 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 7336
    Yea forget wood we need to get grant here asap

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Iíd do that without hesitation. But I donít see that being enough for Chicago. Kind of shakes out to be a first for moving back, then a first, DSJ, Randle for Lavine
    Yeah might not be enough, maybe a future first of ours added in... just a crazy thought anyway

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Iím saying

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Iím saying
    Sign grant trade for dipo draft cole

Mitch
    Grant
    Rj
    Dipo
    Cole

Mitch
    Grant
    Rj
    Dipo
    Cole
    I donít really want Dipo but if itís for Randle or Randle/DSJ Iíll take him.

Also we really missed the boat on MPJ, really a bit crazy we passed on him especially considering KP was injured and projected to pretty much miss that next season anyway

I donít really want Dipo but if itís for Randle or Randle/DSJ Iíll take him.

Also we really missed the boat on MPJ, really a bit crazy we passed on him especially considering KP was injured and projected to pretty much miss that next season anyway
    That's pretty much why I want him he should be cheap to get either him or lavine if we don't give up alot

Here's my trade offer: Any bad contract for the minimum of 3 future first rounders 2 of which are non-lottery protected. Using the luck of other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by justcallmetm View Post
    Who gives a ****, #8 #14 still get the same type of player at least the Knicks get 2 more picks.

Make it seem like #8 will give use some star.
    You can get bodies from the g league

Hereís an idea, maybe itís crazy but I kind of like it:

Trade #8, DSJ/Randle, and the Dallas picks for #4 and Lavine... we could take Deni at 4, Nico Mannion at 27 hopefully, and try to go after FVV in free agency but even if that fails weíd have something like:

Frank-Lavine-RJ-Deni-Mitch
    Nico-Dot-Bullock-Knox-Taj
    Harper-Sanon-Iggy-McDaniels-Woot

Could try to put protection on the Dallas picks but maybe Chi bites on that?
    Question does LaVine like Thibs. I thought Thibs traded him to Chicago?

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Iím not sure I think Lavine said he does like playing for him? I really donít know tho

Mitch
    Grant
    Rj
    Dipo
    Cole
    That's actually a feasible plan that makes sense. Which is rare around here.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Iím not sure I think Lavine said he does like playing for him? I really donít know tho
    Ya zack really liked him in minny, said he understood it was a business decision go trade him, but that he loved that thibs let him have the ball and be himself.

I'd sign Grant, Gallinari or Bertans in that order. I also think Knox should get most of his minutes at the 4. He is similar size and length as all 3 of those 3 on the list. Grant has developed into the player he is now. Knox is actually naturally more talented than Grant he just turned 21 years old.

I'd also give the Bulls our #8 pick along with Randle and Payton for Lavine. There will be several pretty good point guards available at #27 in this draft (Winston, Terry, Jones).

Zach and RJ are both good passers with that lineup you need a PG who is a good scorer.

Frank / Terry(#27) / DSJ
    Zach / Bane(#38)
    RJ / Iggy
    Grant / Knox
    Mitch / Wooten / Taj

That's a win in this draft. No #8 pick in this draft is nearly as talented as Zach Lavine.

Mitch
    Grant
    Rj
    Dipo
    Cole
    I like that one too although Zach is a better player than post injury Dipo, younger too.

Iíd be surprised if Lavine gets traded. And really surprised if he gets traded for a lottery pick this year and not much else. If I was Chicago, I wouldnít even want the #1 for Lavine this year. New coach, you wait at least until next year to see what happens, and see if the (Supposed) bad feelings change. And besides that, I donít even think thereís a great chance any of the top guys this year get to where Lavine already is now

Lavine isnít without flaws, but itís still not easy to get a guy like that, let alone one thatís not close to 30 yet. Teams donít want to give up on them. And if you have a guy of that talent level, youíre that much closer to turning things around.

We all are talking about how good a deal would be for us, then why would the other team do it? Even the idea of giving up garbage for Oladipo. Why wouldnít Indy just do the same thing we would, see if he comes back strong, then make a decision. They still want to compete
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 09-25-2020 at 09:55 AM.