Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Kirk Douglas dies at 103

What a great life he lived

Rest in peace
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

I remember this guy being at the top of a ton of celebrity death pool lists, on this very site, when I was in college.

I was in college ten years ago.

hell of a run.

RIP to a legend. I believe his wife is not far behind in age, if I remember correctly.

I remember loving "Tough Guys", about a couple of train robbers who get out of jail, and are super old, and want to rob a train. LOVED that movie when I was a kid. That was 1986, and he was old then...

hell of a run, like said above. Damn

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I remember loving "Tough Guys", about a couple of train robbers who get out of jail, and are super old, and want to rob a train. LOVED that movie when I was a kid. That was 1986, and he was old then...

hell of a run, like said above. Damn
    I love that movie! That is the movie I always think of whenever Douglas comes up. That and Greedy. Loved him in that as well. Actually now that I think about it, that might be the only two movies I have ever seen of his. They replayed SNL last night when he hosted in 1980. It's crazy that it was 40 years ago and he was 63 then!

Quote Originally Posted by DethRidesAHorse View Post
    RIP to a legend. I believe his wife is not far behind in age, if I remember correctly.
    I would certainly assume that if this dude was 103, his wife is likely also quite old.

Hope to live up to that age one day. You can only hope. May he RIP. 65 Years to his second wife. That is a rarity!
    We are In This Together!

I'm Spartacus!