Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2/5 NBA GameThread

Last edited by kdspurman; 02-05-2020 at 08:25 PM.

Another game with no ball handlers

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Suns keep taking L's.... Just trade Booker to my team already.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

2/5 NBA GameThread

Tatum is gonna be soooo filthy. You keep on seeing more and more glimpses as the year goes on. He’s going to be a real two way monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pacers vs Raptors game was cray

Jazz are getting absolutely torched by another guard. They've gotta get that figured out quickly.

Rippin' lips son!!

71-56 Jazz and we allow a massive run now it's 75-72 going into the 4th. Same as last game against the Nuggets.

Rippin' lips son!!

God the Jazz are so ****ing bad right now. Totally blew another game to an undermanned team.

Rippin' lips son!!

Denver pulls off a back to back win with only 7 players healthy, 2 who have played most the year in the g league and 2 just returning from injury.

We stole a game

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Denver pulls off a back to back win with only 7 players healthy, 2 who have played most the year in the g league and 2 just returning from injury.

We stole a game
    Well the Jazz are playing absolutely awful basketball lately so that helps. Big time games from Murray and Jokic though. Your two best players friggin brought it.

Rippin' lips son!!

Nunn shot the lead away and shot us in to a deficit. Smfh.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    Tatum is gonna be soooo filthy. You keep on seeing more and more glimpses as the year goes on. He’s going to be a real two way monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He reminds me of Brandon Roy in a way. Not necessarily their game or skill set. More so they’re just kind of an under the radar low-key player that does a little of everything well but not flashy in any way but a damn good player.

Jokic is the best Center in the league and it's not even really up for discussion

Shamet has been the difference maker both times we’ve played the clippers.

Clippers with a franchise record shooting night tonight, too much to overcome.

Jimmy got ****ing injured too so I guess we’ll see how serious that is.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Well the Jazz are playing absolutely awful basketball lately so that helps. Big time games from Murray and Jokic though. Your two best players friggin brought it.
    Jokic went 13-14 when Gobert was the primary defender including the game winner. I love Gobert but this performance is arguably Jokics best performance. Jokic has the best shooting percentage in the clutch.

Not too long ago this forum was saying Jokic isn’t good and all I said is he starts slow every year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast