Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    You whining about random people no one knows about/can see what they say supposedly getting triggered over something Trump tweeted then asking for others to defend it and no one doing so isn't what a double standard is.
    I believe random people get triggered and say dumb things over a lot of things Trump does.

It's just you showing your extreme bias/focus on this random stuff while no one else cares.
    random people no one knows about? seriously? this isn't a random person.

Drew Hammill
    Deputy chief of staff for House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi
    that nobody else cares shows the double standard that I'm talking about. if this was a Republican connected to Trump getting triggered PSD left would care.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

It's ****ing hilarious that you know who the deputy chief of staff is for the house speaker in the United States but you can't name the last three prime ministers of your own country.
    Last edited by Scoots; 02-09-2020 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Insults

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Day one, the Republicans say they would make his administration a failed one. They called him a liar in front of the camera on live tv during his first state of the union speech before congress, Rush Limbaugh, the racist who got a medal of freedom award from Trump, called him the magical negro, the republicans during his run against McCain made fun of his Arabs sounding name, question his loyalty when he didn't wear an American emblem on his suit lapel, criticized his presidential appearance when wore a tan suit, diss his wife for suggesting kids should drink more water than sugary drinks, diss him for griefing with a parent over their child being killed in a police misconduct, leading a church audience in a black spiritual song. Your boy got his political footing by claiming that Obama wasn't born in this country and question his grades in college.

The republican congress spent more money investigating Clinton then they did the 9/11 attack. Kenneth Star, their special prosecutor, investigated Bill Clinton for four years

You are a snowflake with CSMD, a convenient selective memory disorder.
    I can't stand Rush but I don't know of anything racist he's said.

And Republican congress members interrupted Obama's first SOU to call him a liar? How do I not remember that?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post

And Republican congress members interrupted Obama's first SOU to call him a liar? How do I not remember that?
    Oh really? How about calling Obama “the magic Negro”?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Look it up. two clicks and you there. There are things people aren't tuned into because it isn't on their radar. It's human nature. One of the things I like about being in this forum not in an echo chamber forum and why I like geeks though I am not one.: You would remember something a national figure said that is racist towards whites, even the dog whistles, faster than me. We cover each other blind spots.

Top ten Rush racist statements and Obama being called a liar during a speech. My limited computer skills prevent me from putting the informant up.
    Last edited by WES445; 02-09-2020 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    random people no one knows about? seriously? this isn't a random person.

that nobody else cares shows the double standard that I'm talking about. if this was a Republican connected to Trump getting triggered PSD left would care.
    No, random people get triggered all the time and people aren't here posting about it every single day demanding responses from all those they see on the other side. That is just you trying to go at "the left" in your own extremely biased way. Him calling a video fake news isn't a huge deal lol, people do stuff like that all the time including Trump.

Show me the people posting about topics like this daily like you do if you are adamant others are doing so it should not be hard to provide 10 recent examples. Otherwise people aren't doing this on a regular basis and you are just full of BS as usual
    Last edited by mngopher35; 02-09-2020 at 02:06 PM.

No, random people get triggered all the time and people aren't here posting about it every single day demanding responses from all those they see on the other side. That is just you trying to go at "the left" in your own extremely biased way. Him calling a video fake news isn't a huge deal lol, people do stuff like that all the time including Trump.

Show me the people posting about topics like this daily like you do if you are adamant others are doing so it should not be hard to provide 10 recent examples. Otherwise people aren't doing this on a regular basis and you are just full of BS as usual
    if you only knew. the amount of stories similar to what I post here is far more on social media. there are many stories that I don't post. a lot of these stories just happen to come from people on the left, including people specifically affiliated with Democrats or the media. reporters or journalists being triggered are not random people.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

if you only knew. the amount of stories similar to what I post here is far more on social media. there are many stories that I don't post. a lot of these stories just happen to come from people on the left, including people specifically affiliated with Democrats or the media. reporters or journalists being triggered are not random people.
    You said PSD left as in people posting here, that's what I am talking about. No one posts like you do about this stuff.

I am aware there are tons of crazy people on the internet. Most people are and that is why they don't post every story they see from random sites or twitter etc then try to make others answer for it.

Have you not looked? I tend to think that telling a black caller on his show to get the bone out of her nose is a tad racist.

I think he's referring to when the Representative shouted "You lie!" during Obama's SOU speech.

You said PSD left as in people posting here, that's what I am talking about. No one posts like you do about this stuff.
    I've often seen users here who always want to support the left call out others who support the right such as me, Sluggo, rrzubnyy, and anyone else more aligned on the right.

I wouldn't expect "PSD left" to post the same stories that I do. it's hard enough getting these people to reply to what I've already posted. they either don't care that it's happening or don't want to reply to me specifically. both are stupid.

I wouldn't expect "PSD left" to post stories similar to what I have but being done to anyone that supports Democrats, because that is not happening.

racists attacking people is wrong.
    people attacking Trump supporters is wrong.
    only one of these do you seem to care about.

I've often seen users here who always want to support the left call out others who support the right such as me, Sluggo, rrzubnyy, and anyone else more aligned on the right.

I wouldn't expect "PSD left" to post the same stories that I do. it's hard enough getting these people to reply to what I've already posted. they either don't care that it's happening or don't want to reply to me specifically. both are stupid.

I wouldn't expect "PSD left" to post stories similar to what I have but being done to anyone that supports Democrats, because that is not happening.

This is why you trigger me. We have a history of attacking, acting rude and crude towards each other and yes, bumping each other off over politics. We had five presidents shot with four of them killed. Every major social movement is litter with violence and dead bodies. We slaughter each other over slavery leading up to and including the Civil War. That is why deep down we fear this current deep polarization we are experiencing now because we know it can get out of hand quickly with a shot at the wrong time to the wrong person.

What you are railing against is happening on both sides. Those who constantly hyping up one side and ignoring the bad its side does only heighten these tensions. You look foolish to most here because of it. We are aware of the craziness on both sides with Kanye West saying that Bush hates blacks to Rush comparing two predominately black football teams to the Cripes and Blood. We live with that craziness all our lives. So what the F is new with the things you bring up?

We try to ignore the craziness and talk about issues and policies that will make things better for all. We seek common ground. You constantly see us as a reality tv. Who going to do or say something crazy today, who is going to overreact to it tomorrow, stay tuned next week to see what happen. Please, give us a break.
    Last edited by WES445; 02-10-2020 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    This is why you trigger me. We have a history of attacking, acting rude and crude towards each other and yes, bumping each other off over politics. We had five presidents shot with four of them killed. Every major social movement is litter with violence and dead bodies. We slaughter each other over slavery leading up to and including the Civil War. That is why deep down we fear this current deep polarization we are experiencing now because we know it can get out of hand quickly with a shot at the wrong time to the wrong person.

What you are railing against is happening on both sides. Those who constantly hyping up one side and ignoring the bad its side does only heighten these tensions. You look foolish to most here because of it. We are aware of the craziness on both sides with Kanye West saying that Bush hates blacks to Rush comparing two predominately black football teams to the Cripes and Blood. We live with that craziness all our lives. So what the F is new with the things you bring up?

We try to ignore the craziness and talk about issues and policies that will make things better for all. We seek common ground. You constantly see us as a reality tv. Who going to do or say something crazy today, who is going to overreact to it tomorrow, stay tuned next week to see what happen. Please, give us a break.
    what is new here is who is being attacked. when was the last time (before Trump) when hundreds of people were being attacked for nothing other than supporting the President? people now haven't done anything wrong, these are regular/normal people. this isn't extremes fighting extremes like the white nationalists and Antifa in Charlottesville. I don't remember a lot of stories with people being attacked for supporting then President Obama.

the bold is part of my point because my perception is that the media only talks about one side, the right/Trump, while ignoring the left. both sides are extreme, and that includes hate coming from the mainstream media. CNN literally had to settle a lawsuit with MAGA hat wearing Nick Sandmann. they push hate to people that support the left and that basically radicalizes people to attack anyone that supports Trump, which has been happening on a regular basis including this weekend for campaign volunteers. I can't even get people here to reply to only a small percent of these incidents. when I post this it should be able to have people reply something like holy **** this is awful and something should be done to stop this. instead the mainstream media is more meh as if it's nothing and that is also reflected here in the lack of care/replies.

I would love to see the divisiveness stop, but that is only going to happen if both sides stop being extreme, and that doesn't happen when the mainstream media pushes the rhetoric that they do. the problem I see whether it's here or on social media is the mainstream media like CNN/MSNBC are totally fine and doing nothing wrong and divisiveness is entirely Trump's fault, when that is not true.

I've said before Trump shouldn't have the violent rhetoric that he does. but it should be able to have people on both sides, to want both sides to stop.

Then call out the specific arguments, right now you are just playing the team game. The left does this to these people who are on the right!... The actual topics and their own posts likely warrant being called out (especially the posters you listed lol) so this first point is meaningless other than you trying to play victim for a side again without any context at all. As stated provide quotes of people acting in that manner like you claim not just your BS.

I wouldn't expect anyone on either side to and they don't other than you. This is the point is that you are in a world of your own here playing these dumb games (well along with the far/extreme sites). No one posts in this manner about other identities because it is ridiculous and would expose themselves as extremely biased like it does you.

It isn't just the left/democrats but the point is it does happen to many identities and constantly focusing on every random example and asking others of the same identity to answer for it is insane. You don't apply this towards any other identities with the same focus. You constantly whine about the media and here is someone going at them for example:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...-el-paso-rally

You don't take this approach to look for all of these other incidents towards other identities though. I have shared hate crime and terrorist statistics and you brush them off for the same focus. Why is it not everyone on the right's responsibility to answer for actual terrorism/hate crimes but it is on left posters here for anything you can find on the internet lol. Extreme double standard.

It is actually you who seems to have a double standard and only post like this when it is the right wing as the victim. You ignore when they are the attackers. You ignore when they are terrorists. You ignore when it is race or religion or sex or sexual orientation bringing hate/violent reactions and so on all to take this approach of finding random articles/tweets about one identity then whining and calling out others.

I consistently think it is all bad AND am consistent in not posting all day about just one identity since I actually care about all people not just said team game/one identity. It is possible to think bad things are done by individuals and not blame everyone of that similar identity/make them ask for it.

It isn't that none of other groups has ever been attacked, it is that you ignore hate crimes, terrorism and so on in order to whine when someone knocks off another hat or swears about the POTUS. Other people are not responsible for answering/replying to someone like yourself playing the extreme team game but you are the one only acting that way towards one identity (while everyone else is consistent in not acting that way towards any group)
    Last edited by mngopher35; 02-10-2020 at 07:38 PM.

what is new here is who is being attacked. when was the last time (before Trump) when hundreds of people were being attacked for nothing other than supporting the President? people now haven't done anything wrong, these are regular/normal people. this isn't extremes fighting extremes like the white nationalists and Antifa in Charlottesville. I don't remember a lot of stories with people being attacked for supporting then President Obama.

the bold is part of my point because my perception is that the media only talks about one side, the right/Trump, while ignoring the left. both sides are extreme, and that includes hate coming from the mainstream media. CNN literally had to settle a lawsuit with MAGA hat wearing Nick Sandmann. they push hate to people that support the left and that basically radicalizes people to attack anyone that supports Trump, which has been happening on a regular basis including this weekend for campaign volunteers. I can't even get people here to reply to only a small percent of these incidents. when I post this it should be able to have people reply something like holy **** this is awful and something should be done to stop this. instead the mainstream media is more meh as if it's nothing and that is also reflected here in the lack of care/replies.

I would love to see the divisiveness stop, but that is only going to happen if both sides stop being extreme, and that doesn't happen when the mainstream media pushes the rhetoric that they do. the problem I see whether it's here or on social media is the mainstream media like CNN/MSNBC are totally fine and doing nothing wrong and divisiveness is entirely Trump's fault, when that is not true.

I've said before Trump shouldn't have the violent rhetoric that he does. but it should be able to have people on both sides, to want both sides to stop.
    In 2017 there were 8,437 incidents of hate crime. You mentioned there are hundreds of examples but even in comparison to actual hate crimes that number doesn't remotely compare and other identities are still targeted.

Right here you even say it though, the difference for you is WHO. Your approach towards this group of who is clearly different than all the other groups and people can see it/the extreme bias.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast