Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Learning a New Language Apps

I have been wanting to learn a new language and have been checking out apps for it. I have been trying duolingo and it seems alright but, I was wondering if anyone else has been using a language app and if so whats the best ones out there?

I did duolingo for about a year and it honestly worked really well and was "addicting" enough to keep me engaged. I tried some of the other more commonly used aps and duolingo was my favorite. I even tried Rosetta Stone, which I really was not a fan of.

But unless you're speaking with someone, you're not going to progress as quickly as you might want. I'd recommend doing something like italki once you get comfortable enough.
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I have been wanting to learn a new language and have been checking out apps for it. I have been trying duolingo and it seems alright but, I was wondering if anyone else has been using a language app and if so whats the best ones out there?
    what language you tryna learn?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    what language you tryna learn?
    Swedish. My dad's dad was the first generation born in the US his parents came right from Sweden. It should help me doing Genealogy and I still have relatives over in Sweden and if I try to contact them it would help out communication.

Wallstrasse 28, Hessen, 35321, Laubach, Germany
    Google translator.
    From my personal view, it really helps me.

It should help me doing Genealogy and I still have relatives over in Sweden and if I try to contact them it would help out communication. Burger king survey

I had a business trip to South America and used a combo of duolingo and a podcast called coffee break Spanish (but that one is Spain Spanish, not LatAm) and both were very helpful.

Side note: google translate is trash for most languages. Especially anything Asian.

Oh snap Gmen, he showed you what's up with that google translate

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train