Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Knicks fire team president Steve Mills

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...nt-steve-mills

The New York Knicks are parting ways with team president Steve Mills, league sources tell ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

Scott Perry will continue in his role as general manager for the foreseeable future, sources tell Wojnarowski.

The Knicks currently are 15-36 this season, the third-worst mark in the Eastern Conference.

Mills has been the Knicks' president since July 2017 and previously worked as their executive vice president since 2013. Before being promoted to president, Mills had also served as the team's GM since Mar. 18, 2014. He originally joined the Knicks in 1999 as executive vice president of franchise operations.

Since Mills rejoined the Knicks in 2013, the franchise is 178-365, the worst record in the NBA, according to ESPN Stats & Information.

The Knicks fired coach David Fizdale in December after the team started the season 4-18. Fizdale was 21-83 in less than two seasons as Knicks coach.

Mike Miller was named interim coach and the Knicks have gone 11-18 since.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Imagine this if you are a New Yorker

The Knicks FO is a revolving door. As is their coaching staff. It's a joke at this point.

As bad a month as it's been to be a Houston sports fan—with the Astros sign-stealing scandal, the Texans' complete collapse against the Chiefs and then inexplicably doubling down on Bill O'Brien, and Harden's random slump—at least I can always say "at least they're not the Knicks." Thank you, James Dolan, for allowing us all to feel just a little bit better about our sports teams!

Smh

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

As long as Dolan has any say in what the Knicks do, they'll be a dumpster fire.

And they actually think Ujiri will come to NY LMFAO!

Rippin' lips son!!

Dolan should fire himself. That would actually get something accomplished for once.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Dolan should fire himself. That would actually get something accomplished for once.
    This so much.

Glad to see better days are now coming for the Knicks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Glad to see better days are now coming for the Knicks.
    I disagree, unless Dolan completely removes himself from the picture by either selling or becoming a silent owner, I just don't see it happening. I really wish they would get their **** together because I love to hate the Knicks, and it's just not fun when they're so dysfunctional.

Mills did have to go but it doesn’t matter if Dolan is in charge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how this comes after a win over the Cavs couldn't out-tank us
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

That terrible press conference was also after a game against the Cavaliers, so I guess that's when Dolan makes decisions.

Dolan needs to sell the Knicks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast