Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Steve Mills Fired!!!

New York is parting ways with President Steve Mills, league source tells ESPN.

They're twenty years too late.

Praise Jesus - Perry staying on

I am very surprised right now. I was expecting this to happen at the end of the year.

But damn Dolan you did good!

How long will Perry last?

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    I am very surprised right now. I was expecting this to happen at the end of the year.

But damn Dolan you did good!

How long will Perry last?

About damm freaking time.

This is wild. 48 hours before the deadline.

Shams Charania
    @ShamsCharania

Knicks and James Dolan have begun interviewing for President of Basketball Operations position, league source tells @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.

Knicks owner Jim Dolan is targeting Toronto president Masai Ujiri to ultimately oversee New York’s operations, league sources tell ESPN. He is under contract through 2020-2021 in Toronto.

We better not give up picks if this happens...

We wait until the day before the trade deadline? Like why not months ago?

Knicks have fired president Steve Mills, source confirms. He was not in Cleveland last night - just Scott Perry. Told for days Perry and Mills weren't seeing eye to eye on certain issues going forward. -Berman

So Perry and Mills disagreed....Interesting.

Knicks owner Jim Dolan is targeting Toronto president Masai Ujiri to ultimately oversee New York’s operations, league sources tell ESPN. He is under contract through 2020-2021 in Toronto.

He will require picks as he is under contract. I wouldnt be against Daryl morey. He could be had for free after this season

we cant do anything right. awful timing.

obviously good that MIlls is gone, but i almost wonder if Perry is even worse?

He engineered the KP trade.

and he seemingly tried to recreate the 2000's Pistons teams with payton instead.

for a minute I actually thought Mills was on the right track when we signed THJR and no i'm not joking. he preached modern shooters that could push the ball, athletic and play multiple positions at the time. then Perry came in and we seemed to switch gears to this Pistons Bully ball stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Knicks have fired president Steve Mills, source confirms. He was not in Cleveland last night - just Scott Perry. Told for days Perry and Mills weren't seeing eye to eye on certain issues going forward. -Berman

So Perry and Mills disagreed....Interesting.
    see my previous post, this is what worries me.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    We wait until the day before the trade deadline? Like why not months ago?
    Hey at least he is gone. Would of been better to fire him a month ago. It's nice dolan came to his senses though

The timing is very odd. Makes you wonder if there was some internal conflict going on. Keeping vs. Trading Morris. Trading for DLo or not. Etc.

This reminds me of Dolan firing jackson one week after allowing him to stupidly make our lottery pick. Even when Dolan makes the right decision, he does it wrong. Mills should've been gone with him then.

Either way, I find this to be great. Any moves Mills would have (or wouldn't have) made during the deadline would've been wrong. This dude's finally ran out of his nine lives.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast