Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RAW 2/3/20: WWE vs The Elements

Sorry I didnít find a quick preview on search and Iím currently on my phone.

But I like how people are pretending that they would actually not have RAW tonight. No storm is going to stop Vince. He would trudge from Titan Towers on foot to the arena and then wrestle god for three hours before canceling a show.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Thanks for posting DBroncos, been having issues the past week.

Nothing as really been planned for tonight except Randy Orton telling why he attacked Edge.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Any time brudda!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Any time brudda!
    Lost reference?

Liv vs Lana is on the show again.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

they've canceled shows before because of weather haven't they? I seem to remember them canceling a raw because of some big storm.

I found it, it was January 25 2015 in hartford, they canceled the show because of the incoming snow storm. they did replays of the royal rumble and had a bunch of interviews and the such. so we are at 5 years and 7 days from the last time they canceled a raw show because of weather

I missed the start what city are they in tonight

orton is by far the best actor/best heel and just amazing all around... 2 straight weeks of perfection... the heat on him tonight was nuts... it was roman defeating taker nuts

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I missed the start what city are they in tonight
    I think they were in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Are we really supposed to believe Ricochet has any business being in the ring with Brock, let alone for a title match?

And did WWE just discard the Rusev/Lana/Lashley thing like it didnít happen? Iím only watching the highlights on Youtube, but it seems Lashley and Lana arenít featured together anymore on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    Are we really supposed to believe Ricochet has any business being in the ring with Brock, let alone for a title match?

And did WWE just discard the Rusev/Lana/Lashley thing like it didnít happen? Iím only watching the highlights on Youtube, but it seems Lashley and Lana arenít featured together anymore on tv.
    Vince has indoctrinated this into fans with all the burying he does of smaller guys and his love for big sweaty men. Lawler was doing that on commentary tonight with him saying Ricochet looked like "Lesnar's skeleton". Like someone needs to tell Vince to shut the **** up with this already. How do you build up stars when you crap on them during their biggest opportunities?

Unfortunately the worst part of this match is the timing. It really doesn't make sense for Brock to defend the belt till Mania but that sweet Saudi money is hard to turn down.

At the very least, Brock works best with the smaller guys so it should be a solid match even though Ricochet has no chance to win.

I will admit I was shocked with Rico actually won. Thought it was a slam dunk that we finally get Lashely vs Brock. But I guess that want to save that for Summerslam.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    I will admit I was shocked with Rico actually won. Thought it was a slam dunk that we finally get Lashely vs Brock. But I guess that want to save that for Summerslam.
    They've been hinting at match between Brock and Ricochet for like a month now. Whether it was Ricochet coming out during a Heyman/Lesnar promo, Brock low blowing Ricochet that same night, and Ricochet low blowing him at the Royal Rumble.

I dont think Vince wants Lashley and Lesnar near each other at all but it might actually happen if there are no belts on the line at Summerslam.

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post

Ricochet had the best record of any competitor in WWE for 2019. So yes, I think he deserves to be in the match.
    _____

I like Ricochet but with his body type he shouldnít be anywhere near heavyweight title matches.

Itís just not believable that he would even have a 0.01% chance at getting a pin attempt on Brock so why even bother booking this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast