Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers

Nice passing all night long. And a career high in goals for Panarin with 32

Letís go!! What a game!

Wow what a game! The hit Trouba had! Haven't seen a RANGER hit a guy that hard in? Forever? Yes I know it's early but I think Panarin might be the most talented RANGER I've ever seen,and it's not just his goal scoring,the guy has got incredible hockey smarts,and his two way play is outstanding! How many times have you seen him pick up guys sticks and steal the puck???!!! How bout Sams call on the winning goal???? LOVE IT!!!!

Panarin is must-see TV. I mean every time heís on the ice, heís a play waiting to happen. Love how he pretty much breaks the defensive scheme by himself through the neutral zone. Almost never gets denied getting in, canít take him off the puck

Hank has to win friday if he wants to play again.

Without Trouba & Lindgren, the Rangers would be F#%k'd. Yeah, Fox and deAngelo are phenomenal offensive beasts but in order to pinch, you NEED that guy who will hang back and give the opposition a second thought especially when the other team forechecks or parks in front of the goalie.

What's interesting, Trouba wasn't really brought in to be an enforcer but I'm glad he's sacrificed his offensive game to do A LOT of the dirty work.

BTW anytime I see Staal and Smith out there, I groan. I know, Hajek hasn't done much in Hartford but he's NOT here to be an offensive player. Hajek was drafted to punish guys. I'd like to see him get another chance.

Personally I would love to see another nasty hitter alongside Trouba because the forwards on the 1st line are so dynamic offensively...you don't really need a guy to pinch as much as you would on the 2nd and 3rd lines.

Onto Montreal...

and the Home & home vs. Philly...HUGE games. HUUUUGE.

February 2020 Schedule and Discussion Thread

Hits arenít a very important stat. It can be an effective way of taking the puck away, which is actually what matters, but without context hits are pretty much meaningless. Adam Fox leads the team and is 9th among all players in the NHL with 54 takeaways. Trouba is 3rd on the team with 37.

Last edited by beast023; Yesterday at 09:55 PM.

Fox is our best d man right now,though it might be because Trouba is taking the tough matchups, pretty impressive for a rookie. I dont known if it will continue but Smith actually played well once he settled in.

Quote Originally Posted by bsi View Post
    Fox is our best d man right now,though it might be because Trouba is taking the tough matchups, pretty impressive for a rookie. I dont known if it will continue but Smith actually played well once he settled in.
    Yea I agree. I donít think Trouba and Smith were a bad pair. Letís see if that continues.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456