Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    Ghost, Voracek, and 2 1sts for Laine and Kulikov
    Here is stuff neither of us need. Give us stuff we do.

Ghost, Voracek, and 2 1sts for Laine and Kulikov
    No thank you. Want zero parts of Kulikov. He stinks. We don't need Laine. We need a center like Trocheck to push us forward.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    No thank you. Want zero parts of Kulikov. He stinks. We don't need Laine. We need a center like Trocheck to push us forward.
    Kulikov is a UFA after this year, and wed need to include him to make the money work

Boys are rolling. Really enjoy watching this team. I really hope Ghost gets a shot and doesn't get traded, just have a bad feeling. Laine is the type of player we need, but Jets aren't trading him that's for sure.

is it true that we can trade ghost even after the season is over next year? Read something that we have a small window where we can trade before the expansion draft even happens so we can still keep ghost next year as well..?

Kulikov is a UFA after this year, and wed need to include him to make the money work
    Regardless, it's an overpay and doesn't make the flyers much better if at all. We need to be targeting a center to place between Couturier and Hayes.

Regardless, it's an overpay and doesn't make the flyers much better if at all. We need to be targeting a center to place between Couturier and Hayes.
    Im hopeful that Patty will be back ... that would be a huge 3rd line C pickup

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    Boys are rolling. Really enjoy watching this team. I really hope Ghost gets a shot and doesn't get traded, just have a bad feeling. Laine is the type of player we need, but Jets aren't trading him that's for sure.
    They will before 2022 because Laine wants 10m+ and their ownership has already said no to that, and that is how he is on a 6.25m bridge deal.

Im hopeful that Patty will be back ... that would be a huge 3rd line C pickup
    Expecting Patty to be able to play at the caliber of a 3C after not playing for a near full calendar year is not something I would be banking on. I'll reiterate if Trocheck is out there they need to be doing everything within reason to acquire him. This team would be in amazing shape with the way Laughton is playing to push him down to the 4th line.

I mean...yeah. it's hard not to get emotional when you see the way Jake lights up to see him.

I feel something like a ghost and 1st for Kasperi Kapenen and a 2nd...I dont know why, but that's what I'm feeling lol

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    I feel something like a ghost and 1st for Kasperi Kapenen and a 2nd...I dont know why, but that's what I'm feeling lol
    No. Hell no! That's a massive overpay for a player we don't even need. I would be highly upset if we did something like that after how cheaply Kase was moved to the Bruins.

imagine how good we would be if we were contenders

Expecting Patty to be able to play at the caliber of a 3C after not playing for a near full calendar year is not something I would be banking on. I'll reiterate if Trocheck is out there they need to be doing everything within reason to acquire him. This team would be in amazing shape with the way Laughton is playing to push him down to the 4th line.
    If we get trocheck, Id slot him on couturiers wing ... 3 years ago (2016), team North America, they were incredible together. Id reunite them.

Id love trocheck, but that would put G or Patty still as 3C

Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast