Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    That Konecny post hurt.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

My god Couturier is good. He is the guy to build around.

And there is the abortion of a decision of taking Morin over Puluck on display

What a joke

Unreal way to lose that after fighting all the way back.

that one hurts.
    <Meaning and Content>

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    My god Couturier is good. He is the guy to build around.
    Flyers MVP is the chick that gave him mono before the draft.
    <Meaning and Content>

what a heart breaker.

I blame this on AV. Why did he put that line out there? Why didn't hayes, laughton, raffl, pitlick....even couts or giroux should've been out there for the faceoff. i know they were out there for a while but win the faceoff, dump the puck in, and change like giroux always does. **** this one hurts

do you guys think we would be higher in the standings, say vying for 1st-3rd in metro, if we had lindblom and patrick all year?

with both of them, i think guys like giroux, voracek would score more as well as it would mean a stronger top 6. We are only a 5-8 from those spots even though they do have some games in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    do you guys think we would be higher in the standings, say vying for 1st-3rd in metro, if we had lindblom and patrick all year?

with both of them, i think guys like giroux, voracek would score more as well as it would mean a stronger top 6. We are only a 5-8 from those spots even though they do have some games in hand.
    not just that but hart... hart played bad to start and got injured.... **** happens though... we should def be higher in my opinion when you factor in losing lind/patrict/hart and how bad ghost has been

i think we can beat anyone in the playoffs but lose to anyone as well lol

what a heart breaker.

I blame this on AV. Why did he put that line out there? Why didn't hayes, laughton, raffl, pitlick....even couts or giroux should've been out there for the faceoff. i know they were out there for a while but win the faceoff, dump the puck in, and change like giroux always does. **** this one hurts

Exactly, what a deflating loss. I don't know if they used their timeout or not cause I was switching back and forth. But you gotta make sure Couts, Provy are out there unless they are dead tired. Battle all the way back you need to be sure you get a point. JVR and TK shouldn't be out there. Just a brutal way to give a point or 2 away.

I got so triggered by that loss because of the Morin/Puluck pick ... and Dobson is going to be a nightmare to play against ... the islanders have hit on as many picks as us, and itís infuriating.

I actually think that weíd be about the same, but be hating on G and Voracek more ... their ice time would be less and their line mates have been roughly the same. Voracek was essentially replaced by Lindblom early in the season and wasnít producing at all. I think it is a blessing for those two that Patty and Lindblom have been out, they both step up in an average capacity at this point.

on an unrelated note:

who the hell is choosing these all-star game rosters???

Metropolitan Division
    D Kris Letang, PIT (6th appearance) -- captain

F Mathew Barzal, NYI (2nd)

F Nico Hischier, NJD (1st)

F Travis Konecny, PHI (1st)

F Chris Kreider, NYR (1st)

F T.J. Oshie, WSH (1st)

D John Carlson, WSH (2nd)

D Seth Jones, CBJ (3rd)

D Jaccob Slavin, CAR (1st)

G Braden Holtby, WSH (5th)

G Tristan Jarry, PIT (1st)

F Jake Guentzel, PIT; F Kyle Palmieri, NJD; D Dougie Hamilton, CAR; G Joonas Korpisalo, CBJ; and F Artemi Panarin, NYR, were replaced because of injury. F Alex Ovechkin, WSH (captain), has chosen not to play.
    malkin -- nope
    terravainen -- nope
    couturier -- nope
    aho -- nope
    svechnikov -- nope
    zibanejad -- nope
    giroux -- nope
    crosby -- nope
    backstrom -- nope

the top 8 scoring forwards in the metropolitan (god, that's an awful name) division will not be in the all-star game. granted, ovechkin and panarin were at least chosen to play, but even then, 6 of the other 8 weren't.

even if every team has to have an all-star, i guess i understand how you'd wind up with hischier, but who exactly is picking oshie, kreider and slavin over aho, couturier and deangelo?

also, for the record, holtby is also having a terrible season.

trade patrick, ghost for dumba, fiala===dream trade lol

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast