Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    Thoughts on a Bobby Ryan + Hogberg for Voracek and Rubtsov? Save 1m in cap room and 2 years on the deal and prospect swap?
    I'm not a Voracek fan, but Bobby Ryan? I don't dislike Voracek to the point that he sucks and I don't want him here at any price. Is Hogberg good enough to warrant the rest of the deal?
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

Quote Originally Posted by crzyhawk View Post
    I'm not a Voracek fan, but Bobby Ryan? I don't dislike Voracek to the point that he sucks and I don't want him here at any price. Is Hogberg good enough to warrant the rest of the deal?
    Im a big hogberg guy

ghost and myers stink

our offense on the power play is just looking for the perfect pass to shot instead of doing what i dont know every other team does and taking shots.... you cant lose this game let alone get blown out

Thoughts on a Bobby Ryan + Hogberg for Voracek and Rubtsov? Save 1m in cap room and 2 years on the deal and prospect swap?
    lol whats the point in that? We have hart...

ryan absolutely sucks. Voracek is still producing at least.

What a brutal game. This team comes ready to play against good teams but not against bad ones. Can't lay an egg like that if you're trying to make the playoffs. Tough stretch over the next couple weeks, we'll see what they're really made of.

I'm not overly concerned with the game last night. Look, in an 82 game season these things are going to happen. I like the trend that these games have been fewer and further between. Also, when you take into account that more than full line of top 6/9 players is out in Frost, Lindblom, Farabee, and Patrick, it's going to happen. The "Myers" sucks comment I hope was only for that game.

In regards to Ghost, the TBL are looking for a defenseman right now. They have a deep prospect pool and a win now attitude. With the number of solid players we have right now in the lineup, we can afford trade a D-man. Ghost has that FL connection...We can also deal a guy like Hagg, but I think they are looking for someone better. This type of move would free up cap space to go after a guy like Kreider or Pageau maybe. Just spitballing, but seems feasible.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    I'm not overly concerned with the game last night. Look, in an 82 game season these things are going to happen. I like the trend that these games have been fewer and further between. Also, when you take into account that more than full line of top 6/9 players is out in Frost, Lindblom, Farabee, and Patrick, it's going to happen. The "Myers" sucks comment I hope was only for that game.

In regards to Ghost, the TBL are looking for a defenseman right now. They have a deep prospect pool and a win now attitude. With the number of solid players we have right now in the lineup, we can afford trade a D-man. Ghost has that FL connection...We can also deal a guy like Hagg, but I think they are looking for someone better. This type of move would free up cap space to go after a guy like Kreider or Pageau maybe. Just spitballing, but seems feasible.
    Ghost for Raddysh straight up ... put Raddysh back with Frost. That was magical in juniors.

I wish the flyers thought like this.

Ghost for Raddysh straight up ... put Raddysh back with Frost. That was magical in juniors.

and if the magic doesnt work lol? Id rather get someone better than raddysh and the "hope" that they can replicate what they in juniors against pros

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    and if the magic doesnt work lol? Id rather get someone better than raddysh and the "hope" that they can replicate what they in juniors against pros
    Id trade any combination of Voracek, JVR, Ghost, Rubtsov, and our 2022 1st for Hoglander (Van) and Raddysh (TBL)

If Lindblom comes back and we have those guys on our team, wed be stacked with skill, size, and speed.

G Couturier TK
    Farabee Hayes Patrick
    Hoglander Frost Raddysh
    Lindblom (if healthy) and Ratcliffe

Provorov (high end free agent or trade)
    Sanheim Ghost
    Zamula
    Hagg Friedman

Hart
    Last edited by castan_b; 02-08-2020 at 09:49 AM.

Id trade any combination of Voracek, JVR, Ghost, Rubtsov, and our 2022 1st for Hoglander (Van) and Raddysh (TBL)

If Lindblom comes back and we have those guys on our team, wed be stacked with skill, size, and speed.

G Couturier TK
    Farabee Hayes Patrick
    Hoglander Frost Raddysh
    Lindblom (if healthy) and Ratcliffe

Provorov (high end free agent or trade)
    Sanheim Ghost
    Zamula
    Hagg Friedman

Hart
    i just dont see how voracek is tradable without getting salary back. Its almost impossible really which is why ghost is the most tradable. If we could get a 1st and raddysh, alex barre boulet, either foote bros im down. Just don't see how tampa would want ghost when they have sergachev and shattenkirk now.

i would trade ghost and a first for mantha, ghost and something for rackell, ghost and a 1st for ekholm

if only ghost had a good year. I doubt ghost has high value right now to get an nhl established player already. Its mostly a pick and a prospect for him now

i get your frustration, but if you make that deal and get it wrong, you'll waste half a decade while trying to dig your way out of it. the risk factor is too high.

right now, i think the best path for the flyers to take at the deadline is risk mitigation. instead of focusing on needs or wants, or making the team better, i would look at fixing the roster structure in preparation for the expansion draft. that could mean trading ghost if the value is right, or sanheim if it opens the door for someone like larkin or eichel. it could also mean offloading JVR or voracek to free up cap room and get younger up front. it could mean a challenge trade for someone like trochek or tuch.

just stay open, keep an eye out for value and be flexible when something good is on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    NAK and Bunnamann should be seated. I like Pitlik a lot for our 4th line because you notice him for all the right reasons when he's on the ice. He gives a dynamic of being able to make plays in limited ice time. Raffl and Laughton are valuable for similar reasons...PK able, good defensively...

Just my thoughts.
    Why? NAK has been a really good bottom 6 player for us. Bunnaman has been fine as well.

Forgive me, but are you ****ing insane? Have you seen Bobby Ryan play in the past couple years? This has to be a troll.

Ok definitely trolling at this point.

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast