Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post
    I wanna give up peanuts to get Galchenyuk.

Someone change my mind.
    He isnít a top 6 guy on this team, and couldnít cut it playing with Crosby and Malkin ... so can he thrive in a 3rd line role with Patty and JVR, playing wing? And he is a rental guy because Frost should be here next year ... so ... but Iíd still take him for depth despite him having no reason to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    He isnít a top 6 guy on this team, and couldnít cut it playing with Crosby and Malkin ... so can he thrive in a 3rd line role with Patty and JVR, playing wing? And he is a rental guy because Frost should be here next year ... so ... but Iíd still take him for depth despite him having no reason to be there.
    He's 26, history of producing good numbers. Plays center, had an Injury before the season started and never got back on track.

I really think he could be a perfect 3rd line fit for this team down the stretch. I'm not willing to assume Nolan will back.

As you said. With the down year. The cost should be insignificant

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    Also, yes. His contract is expiring. So he could be a rental if that's preferred this off-season.

Also, if it turns out extending him makes sense that could be good too.

Nolan Patrick for Taylor Hall?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213