Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Wicked cool, we got that friggin, Chowdah in the slawt!

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    it clearly says if hes traded Dallas is preferred, not that he would rather play there over staying with the jets. If he gets a long term deal from us obviously hes staying put.
    If the Jets overwhelm him with a 17 million dollar contract per year, he'll stay. He wants to be the highest paid safety in the game. But he prefers the Cowboys, and it is rumored that he would be willing to play at his current contract for them. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Adams camp that leaked that.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

@prez

Yeah, little bro is about to SNAP!!! @_CeeDeeThree [emoji91]

This guy is campaigning hard to become a Cowboy.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    @prez

Yeah, little bro is about to SNAP!!! @_CeeDeeThree [emoji91]

This guy is campaigning hard to become a Cowboy.

I don't think too much of this one. But did you see the drills Lamb was doing? Holy crap!

I know Adams is being prissy right now but the Jets told him they would start to address his contract in January and have yet to do it

I still think he ends up a Jet. There's no way they trade him now, his value is way down and as you have said, he's under team control for 2 more years and then they could franchise him for another 2.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Jamal will be a jet for life, itís just timing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

Let's he very clear about this.

The Jets knew this was coming before the end of last season.

Yes, the Jets hold leverage in player-to-team terms, buy I ask you this instead.

Has Jamal Adams not earned a new deal?

Jamal will be a jet for life, itís just timing.

He has and he should still shut the **** up on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I don't think too much of this one. But did you see the drills Lamb was doing? Holy crap!

I know Adams is being prissy right now but the Jets told him they would start to address his contract in January and have yet to do it

I still think he ends up a Jet. There's no way they trade him now, his value is way down and as you have said, he's under team control for 2 more years and then they could franchise him for another 2.
    Did the Jets say that? I know that he expected the talks to start in January, but Cimini reported that the Jets want to wait until next off season to offer an extension. Jamal has no leverage in this bout.

Did the Jets say that? I know that he expected the talks to start in January, but Cimini reported that the Jets want to wait until next off season to offer an extension. Jamal has no leverage in this bout.
    Why does this matter, if the jets are going to pay him might as well do it now before the price goes up thatís what I donít understand.

If it has to do with economic uncertainty then they should still have a conversation with Jamal and clear the air. Maybe a pay raise this year and an extension next off season.

#Hernandezing

haha delusional

If we trade a generational player I will lose my ****

#Hernandezing

haha delusional

If we trade a generational player I will lose my ****

So the Jets should do what? Give a blank check to a safety (non-premium position) they still have under contract for several years, on a team several years from being a real contender?

They arenít trying to trade him. He is asking for a trade, negotiating through social media and being a whiny ****. Iím over it. He can go **** himself. I just hope the Jets can get Gallup and a 1st from Dallas.

Iíd keep him for the next 3 years just to watch him stew.

That would be entertaining.

@nflupdate

There are certain teams Jamal Adams is willing to be traded to where he won't immediately request a contract extension, per @calvinwatkins.

Adamsí contract extension talks have begun

@nflupdate

There are certain teams Jamal Adams is willing to be traded to where he won't immediately request a contract extension, per @calvinwatkins.
    Lmao is he for real?

He really wants to he a Cowboy. **** him

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast