Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It's just about official now.

I could see Charlotte winning to add some more name power to NXT.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    There's no reason why they couldn't have an intercontinental title for the women. But then there would be confusion I'm sure.
    I think the title needs to happen. But it's just a question of what you call it.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

totally called this after she won her match and everyone assumed becky.

i hope they dont **** this up... let baylee/char/the man all have the world titles and gloat in the ring together to start the mania after raw.

Will winning the NXT title count as number 11 for Charlotte or does that title not qualify as a world title? I don't believe it has counted before, but wondering how they portray it now that NXT is supposedly the 3rd "equal" brand.

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    Will winning the NXT title count as number 11 for Charlotte or does that title not qualify as a world title? I don't believe it has counted before, but wondering how they portray it now that NXT is supposedly the 3rd "equal" brand.
    Her main brand title reigns include 1 time Divas champ, 4 time Raw women's champ and 5 time Smackdown women's champ. That's the 10 they count. This would be her second reign as NXT women's champ which would be separate if she beats Rhea.

Let's hope she doesn't. If you want to create a star and give the division more depth, here's a chance to do it with Rhea beating Charlotte.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-04-2020 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Her main brand title reigns include 1 time Divas champ, 4 time Raw women's champ and 5 time Smackdown women's champ. That's the 10 they count. This would be her second reign as NXT women's champ which would be separate if she beats Rhea.

Let's hope she doesn't. If you want to create a star and give the division more depth, here's a chance to do it with Rhea beating Charlotte.
    it def counts now because nxt is no longer the minor leagues... they sent finn there for a reason... they want 3 legit brands and they have them that was the entire point of the survivor series stuff which def helped and furthered them... char will win and go to nxt as champ... its a legit title now and should be or there is 0 point in guys like finn being down there or zayne going there eventually etc.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    it def counts now because nxt is no longer the minor leagues... they sent finn there for a reason... they want 3 legit brands and they have them that was the entire point of the survivor series stuff which def helped and furthered them... char will win and go to nxt as champ... its a legit title now and should be or there is 0 point in guys like finn being down there or zayne going there eventually etc.
    It's legit now but they still don't count it among her title victories in her 10 championship reigns. Maybe they do it when she beats Rhea but I'm not sure. She would then be 12 time champ between her runs as NXT champ and on the main roster.

I never understand the organic movement for someone to become champion then how quick fans turn when that person becomes champ. I hope that doesn't happen to McIntyre.

Becky is still the best female on the roster. Fire on the mic, solid in the ring. Its not her fault the women's division is so shallow.
    I love Becky, do not get me wrong, but just TOO MUCH of Becky/Charlotte. Just like watching your favorite film 9 times in a role without a break. Eventually, you are going to get tired of see it. I don't know how the WWE can fix this problem.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    In what world is AEW legit compared to WWE? I only watched the first episode and haven't gone back. I'm certainly not writing it off automatically like Jim Cornette probably is due to his hatred of The Elite, but it's not sunshine and rainbows of wrestling either. They are doing some dreadful stuff too.
    But it's still alternative to the crap the WWE is forcing down their fans throats. And they are legit, don't care if you admit it or not, they are. Why do you think WWE put NXT up against AEW? Don't say WWE put their "worst" brand against AEW because you and I both know WWE knowns NXT is their best brand going.
    Screw sabermetics.

It's legit now but they still don't count it among her title victories in her 10 championship reigns. Maybe they do it when she beats Rhea but I'm not sure. She would then be 12 time champ between her runs as NXT champ and on the main roster.
    Charlotte being Rhea would be the gold standard or stupid arse booking. Want to discredit a new champion reign? Have her lose the title immediately after winning it. Charlotte can survive a lose to Rhea, but Rhea would take a hit if she lost to Charlotte.

Charlotte does NOT need any more title reigns any time soon. Rhea has to go over. And if Charlotte is the talent people say she is......then she needs to put her over.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I love Becky, do not get me wrong, but just TOO MUCH of Becky/Charlotte. Just like watching your favorite film 9 times in a role without a break. Eventually, you are going to get tired of see it. I don't know how the WWE can fix this problem.
    Yeah that's the WWE fault. They have opportunities to build up the division and they go to the same well all the time. Charlotte had no business winning the women's RR. She's an established star. You give that to Bazler, Belair or put Rhea in it.

They can fix it by putting more women over. That said, Becky is light years ahead of most women on the roster on the mic. I'm not against her dropping the belt either but she needs fresher feuds as well.

Charlotte being Rhea would be the gold standard or stupid arse booking. Want to discredit a new champion reign? Have her lose the title immediately after winning it. Charlotte can survive a lose to Rhea, but Rhea would take a hit if she lost to Charlotte.

Charlotte does NOT need any more title reigns any time soon. Rhea has to go over. And if Charlotte is the talent people say she is......then she needs to put her over.
    I agree but Vince wants Charlotte to be the face of the women's roster much like he tried and still tries to do that with Roman. He also has a very healthy respect for the name brand she and her father are. We know Rhea should win but those shows are written for an audience of one. Vince McMahon.

Just to add a little color to my post above, I’m not advocating for prior NXT title reigns to suddenly be counted as overall world title reigns. I was more interested in if/when they make that transition. Like now that NXT is an official 3rd brand and an “equal”, does this Rhea title run count as her first official world title run? Or did Bazler’s run come in time to be counted? Or when does that clock officially start for the NXT champions to be counted as world championships for their career records? Both men’s and women’s really....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont get why you and others get annoyed with too much becky/charlotte etc but then say omg austin/rock etc are goats...if you are the tops of the division you are going to be the top of the divison.. charlotte is the best woman heel ever and she is the best in the ring ever... becky is the most over.... what can wwe do? it would be stupid to go away from 1 female that is must see and the other that has 5 star matches after 5 star matches.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast