Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Edge/Orton will be great but I feel like they dropped the ball. Should have went RatedRKO into WM... whether it was with Joe & KO as someone suggested vs Seth etc or just as a tag team. Have them pick up the victory. Then either right after or on Raw the following night have them come out together and have Orton pull what he did tonight. Then claim that he had one last legend to kill, he'll dictate Edge's retirement, the homecoming is over. Then have that last a couple months and have Edge win at SS.

The more Edge/Orton the better. If this was a one off it made sense but that doesn't seem to be the case.
    yup... i would have gone this route

build them up together over the next few weeks and come mania orton gets destroyed mid match and edge carries them to victory... the next night orton did what he did tonight and it gives edge an out until like summerslam... have them feud on the way to summer slam... fans wanted rated rko so vince went the other route lol

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yup... i would have gone this route

build them up together over the next few weeks and come mania orton gets destroyed mid match and edge carries them to victory... the next night orton did what he did tonight and it gives edge an out until like summerslam... have them feud on the way to summer slam... fans wanted rated rko so vince went the other route lol
    Honestly we've been there done that before....Become buddies only for 1 to turn on the other is played out. Y2J/AJ - KO/Y2J just to name 2 recent times. I don't like Orton has his first match but it makes sense. First match in 9 years why not give him the only guy there besides Rey he has wrestled
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

The last thing we needed was an old MVP taking tv time away from the younger talent.

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    The last thing we needed was an old MVP taking tv time away from the younger talent.
    They've got three hours, they aren't bleeding for time.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

After watching MVP on "The Wrestlers", I don't mind seeing MVP a little bit more, especially in the 24/7 division.
    Screw sabermetics.

I don't mind it. If he is staying around, he is just going to be used to get the younger talent over, he's not going to be beating those guys. Nothing wrong with having a vet like him around to help get some of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12