Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 82
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    31,886
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    JG didn't help, but not a lot can be done about batted down passes. Should had hit Sanders, but if Kyle keeps running the ball you don't have to rely on JG to be Superman. Up by 10 with less than 12 to go and after the first down we get a gain of one, Batted pass, false start and can't convert 3rd and 11. The Chiefs were loading the middle of the field and were taking away the quick pass and it's just a straight drop back.

    Up by 3 with 6 minutes left and it's a run of 5, batted pass and then an incomplete pass. Why not keep running to at the very least give your defense some rest. And again, no play action no moving the pocket, just straight dropbacks.

    Mostert ran the ball just 12 times and Deebo didn't take a handoff after the 3rd play of the 3rd quarter despite averaging 17 yards a carry.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It was pathetic. Shanny completely ***** the bed
    2019

    QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    27,460
    I'm going to be bitter for awhile. At least I won't have to deal with the heartbreak of another super bowl loss as long as Shanahan is here.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    #MakeAmericaPeeAgain

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    27,460
    Quote Originally Posted by JNumbers775 View Post
    But what is going to change next year? We will still have the same poor play calling. Kyle learned nothing from the Patriots SB and proved that tonight. It is all just disappointing.
    Unless his running backs run for 10 yards a pop in the playoffs he ain't making the Super Bowl again let alone winning it.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    #MakeAmericaPeeAgain

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,568
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    This was on Shanahan and his piss poor playcalling.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I totally agree with the play calling and decision making from Kyle. In fact, I was the first person in here to criticize his decision to settle for a first half tie by not calling a timeout on the Chief’s 4th down, and eventually trying to run out the clock, with more than 1:30 in the half and leaving on the table an opportunity to get up and get the ball back.

    Again, lots of things went wrong.

    Still, it’s undeniable that Jimmy made some awful decisions as well. He got his numbers, and he always will, but there’s a lot he needs to work on if we’re going to need him to put the team on his back in close late games with any consistency.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    27,460
    We're we're all those fun plays from the Saints game? Where were those plays that Shanahan schemed open receivers during the regular season? Shanahan didn't know what to do once the Chiefs took away the middle of the field. He had no answer.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    #MakeAmericaPeeAgain

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,402
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    I totally agree with the play calling and decision making from Kyle. In fact, I was the first person in here to criticize his decision to settle for a first half tie by not calling a timeout on the Chief’s 4th down, and eventually trying to run out the clock, with more than 1:30 in the half and leaving on the table an opportunity to get up and get the ball back.

    Again, lots of things went wrong.

    Still, it’s undeniable that Jimmy made some awful decisions as well. He got his numbers, and he always will, but there’s a lot he needs to work on if we’re going to need him to put the team on his back in close late games with any consistency.
    Jimmy G is such a weird anomaly .. Theres times I love him and theres times I'm like WTF .. I love him because he's mostly an accurate passer, but I hate him because of his interceptions and the fact that he has glue on his feet and won't move or roll out to throw away the ball

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,568
    Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    Jimmy G is such a weird anomaly .. Theres times I love him and theres times I'm like WTF .. I love him because he's mostly an accurate passer, but I hate him because of his interceptions and the fact that he has glue on his feet and won't move or roll out to throw away the ball

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    27,460
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    I totally agree with the play calling and decision making from Kyle. In fact, I was the first person in here to criticize his decision to settle for a first half tie by not calling a timeout on the Chief’s 4th down, and eventually trying to run out the clock, with more than 1:30 in the half and leaving on the table an opportunity to get up and get the ball back.

    Again, lots of things went wrong.

    Still, it’s undeniable that Jimmy made some awful decisions as well. He got his numbers, and he always will, but there’s a lot he needs to work on if we’re going to need him to put the team on his back in close late games with any consistency.
    The only reason I'm not putting more blame on JG is the playcalling was so bad after the 3rd quarter. How do you run it only 3 times up by 10? How does Samuel take zero handoffs? The few successful passes were on playaction and moving the pocket. Why not more of that? Shanahan found something that worked and went away from it immediately like his reputation would be tarnished if they didn't win with JG taking 3 step drops. You can't get mad when Robin isn't Batman when Batman is busy ******** his pants.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    #MakeAmericaPeeAgain

  9. #54
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    14,014
    49ers fans are ridiculous lol. Kyle Shanahan is arguably the best play caller in the entire NFL. We had a good season. It didn't go our way tonight. It sucks, I get it. We'll be competitive again next year because we have a talented roster and a great coaching staff.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    27,460
    Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    Jimmy G is such a weird anomaly .. Theres times I love him and theres times I'm like WTF .. I love him because he's mostly an accurate passer, but I hate him because of his interceptions and the fact that he has glue on his feet and won't move or roll out to throw away the ball
    But, when the playcalling is designed to be thrown from the pocket what can you do?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    #MakeAmericaPeeAgain

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    27,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    49ers fans are ridiculous lol. Kyle Shanahan is arguably the best play caller in the entire NFL. We had a good season. It didn't go our way tonight. It sucks, I get it. We'll be competitive again next year because we have a talented roster and a great coaching staff.
    Not in the Super Bowl he's not.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    #MakeAmericaPeeAgain

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,402
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    But, when the playcalling is designed to be thrown from the pocket what can you do?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    . Well those 2 ints were bad passes. Not blaming him for the loss though ..

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    27,460
    Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    . Well those 2 ints were bad passes. Not blaming him for the loss though ..
    The second INT was a who cares. The game was over before that anyways. First INT was terrible.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    #MakeAmericaPeeAgain

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    27,460
    Teams are 29-3 when leading by 10+ through 3 quarters in the Super Bowl. Kyle Shanahan is 0-2.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    #MakeAmericaPeeAgain

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    49ers fans are ridiculous lol. Kyle Shanahan is arguably the best play caller in the entire NFL. We had a good season. It didn't go our way tonight. It sucks, I get it. We'll be competitive again next year because we have a talented roster and a great coaching staff.
    Find a way to beat Mahomes then ..

    Theyre 0-2 so far .

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •