Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Jimmy shouldíve let that 3rd and 4 develop. You can criticize him for missing Kittle, of course, but he didnít even try to progress through his read or give Coleman a chance a a first. He just snapped and passed on a 2 yard slant when Coleman had a defender draped on him

I wanted to draft Mahomes but he's FAR better than I hoped he'd be. That said, he seems to be feeling the spotlight.

Good job, JG. You had it and failed miserably.

I'm heart broken.

It was a fantastic year, way more than anyone expected. And for the second time the 49ers lose the SB despite being the better team.

Coaching staff needs to get better. I think they let the team down.
    It's time to start winning right?

Playoffs and Championship droughts...

SF 49ers - 5 years no playoffs, 24 years no championship
    LA Lakers - 6 years no playoffs, 9 years no championship
    LA Kings - 1 year no playoffs, 5 years no championship
    SF Giants - 2 years no playoffs, 5 years no championship

We fell apart in the last few minutes.

Lots of things went wrong in lots of different aspects, but JG will definitely take a lot of hear for this one. The numbers looked fine, but the early pick is a prime example of what people get frustrated with.

JGís decision making, his lack of ability to feel pressure and react [i]appropriately[i/], and to throw the deep ball with accuracy is what this game came down to: it cost the team an SB win and cost himself a potential MVP award.

Emmanuel Sanders was behind the defense and John Lynch didnít even react when the ball was thrown - he knew right away that ball was 10yds too long.

As strange as it sounds, as presently constructed they are not a championship team. Flaws at QB, Offensive playcaller, and play makers.

The offense shut down completely. Absurd. Kyle will have to learn to get out of his own way. SB losers don't usually do a darn thing the next year. Trade back in the draft?
    It's time to start winning right?

Playoffs and Championship droughts...

SF 49ers - 5 years no playoffs, 24 years no championship
    LA Lakers - 6 years no playoffs, 9 years no championship
    LA Kings - 1 year no playoffs, 5 years no championship
    SF Giants - 2 years no playoffs, 5 years no championship

I'm ****ing done with clown shoes Kyle. What a ****ing piss poor effort from him. Was the gameplan hope that your defense shuts out the Chiefs? He played not to lose and that's exactly what happened. All ****ing game. From the end of the first half to settling for field goals, to some of the most uninspired play calling when up by 10 and less than 10 minutes to go. That looked like a JV coach out there. We will never win with him. All the talk is going to be about Jimmy G but the bigger issue was Kyle not knowing how to gameplan when the defense takes away the slant. 6.4 a carry on only 22 attempts. If we didn't get a first down on the first play in the second half Kyle was lost. I feel bad for Staley who came back after getting injured to this piss poor coaching. I feel bad for Coleman whose had Shanahan lose him 2 Super Bowls now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    We fell apart in the last few minutes.

Lots of things went wrong in lots of different aspects, but JG will definitely take a lot of hear for this one. The numbers looked fine, but the early pick is a prime example of what people get frustrated with.

JGís decision making, his lack of ability to feel pressure and react [i]appropriately[i/], and to throw the deep ball with accuracy is what this game came down to: it cost the team an SB win and cost himself a potential MVP award.

Emmanuel Sanders was behind the defense and John Lynch didnít even react when the ball was thrown - he knew right away that ball was 10yds too long.
    This was on Shanahan and his piss poor playcalling.

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Kyle Shanahan has been outscored 52-0 in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl.

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    I'm ****ing done with clown shoes Kyle. What a ****ing piss poor effort from him. Was the gameplan hope that your defense shuts out the Chiefs? He played not to lose and that's exactly what happened. All ****ing game. From the end of the first half to settling for field goals, to some of the most uninspired play calling when up by 10 and less than 10 minutes to go. That looked like a JV coach out there. We will never win with him. All the talk is going to be about Jimmy G but the bigger issue was Kyle not knowing how to gameplan when the defense takes away the slant. 6.4 a carry on only 22 attempts. If we didn't get a first down on the first play in the second half Kyle was lost. I feel bad for Staley who came back after getting injured to this piss poor coaching. I feel bad for Coleman whose had Shanahan lose him 2 Super Bowls now.

I couldnt agree more. Absolutely horse **** playcalling.

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I couldnt agree more. Absolutely horse **** playcalling.
    For all this talk about a female assistant coach there's no talk about how our head coach doesn't have any balls.

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    Kyle Shanahan has been outscored 52-0 in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl.

I have never seen a coach just absolutely turn into **** like he does. He lost the game. JG didn't help, but Shanny called a very good 3 quarters (was pissed about the end of the 1st half though) then the 4th comes along and he ****s the entire team over.

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Shanny Shanny Shanny....

few things

Shanny does not give a **** about last minute scoring before halftime

Only up by 10 he's like ultra conservative with only 9 minutes remaining

Deebo had a great first half but was non existent second half

The Defense sucks against running quarterbacks .

It feels like JG and Shanny are 95 percent good, but 5 percent EXTRAORDINARY BAD

Congrats to KC though .. Andy Reid deserved it .

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I have never seen a coach just absolutely turn into **** like he does. He lost the game. JG didn't help, but Shanny called a very good 3 quarters (was pissed about the end of the 1st half though) then the 4th comes along and he ****s the entire team over.
    JG didn't help, but not a lot can be done about batted down passes. Should had hit Sanders, but if Kyle keeps running the ball you don't have to rely on JG to be Superman. Up by 10 with less than 12 to go and after the first down we get a gain of one, Batted pass, false start and can't convert 3rd and 11. The Chiefs were loading the middle of the field and were taking away the quick pass and it's just a straight drop back.

Up by 3 with 6 minutes left and it's a run of 5, batted pass and then an incomplete pass. Why not keep running to at the very least give your defense some rest. And again, no play action no moving the pocket, just straight dropbacks.

Mostert ran the ball just 12 times and Deebo didn't take a handoff after the 3rd play of the 3rd quarter despite averaging 17 yards a carry.

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

But what is going to change next year? We will still have the same poor play calling. Kyle learned nothing from the Patriots SB and proved that tonight. It is all just disappointing.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast