Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Kareem Hunt pulled over speeding. Weed/Open container in vehicle. (update post#157)

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/27/karee...ash-cam-video/

Was let off with a speeding ticket, but may be charged with possession later.

Privilege is nice, for those with it.

O: I'm not putting you in handcuffs or anything.

K: I know!

O: So listen Kareem, listen, I know how this works alright? I understand you're with the Browns and all that.

K: I understand that officer I just really got a flight I gotta catch.

O: So listen, I'm gonna search the car, as long as I don't find anything in the car? Listen, I'm gonna give you a traffic ticket for speeding, get you outta here. Ok? But you seem like there's something else going on.

K: No, I don't! I'm just like, I'm really just trying to get there. I'm about to be late.

O: Ok, so let me go do that real quick, as long as I don't find anything I'll get ya out of here, ok? A traffic ticket's not gonna get you in trouble man. I mean listen, we constantly stop athletes down here cause you guys are all working in Cleveland. If it's just a traffic ticket you're not gonna get in trouble for it man. Are you uh...

K: Man I just don't like being...

O: I understand man.

K: Man I've been through a lot, officer, I've been through a lot.

O: I know you have, trust me, I've seen the news.

K: Man, yes dude, dude, the pictures man! *sobbing*

O: So if it's just a traffic ticket...

K: It is!! Just a traffic ticket.

O: Just listen to me: you have my word, if there's nothing in that car, I'm just gonna give you a traffic ticket.

K: Just give me a traffic ticket... please, yes sir. I just don't like... man I just... stresses me out.

O: I know.

K: I don't wanna lose nothing else... I lost everything already sir.

*officer goes to search the car, comes back with a bag of evidence*

O: Hey Kareem, so you knew about this stuff right?

K: Uh, it's my brother's...

O: I hate to say this, but you of anybody should know that if you're trying to like, stay good stay on the right path and all that stuff, this is not the way to go.

K: No, it's not, it's not!

O: You know what I mean?

K: It's not, I'm sorry, I was just dumb.

O: I mean you had a good like, second part of the year, you don't wanna screw that up over some weed and some stupid stuff.

K: No! I don't even know...

O: Here's what I'm gonna do I'm gonna write you a traffic ticket, and I'll just seize this stuff, ok?

K: Alright.

O: Fair enough?

K: Fair enough.

O: I'm not gonna write you a weed ticket either.

K: Thank you. I appreciate everything.

O: Don't lie next time.

K: I won't! And I will be... I will never do this again.

O: So if I were to write you a ticket for weed, and you just paid the ticket, how would that work?

K: Oh I would be tested right away. I would be susp... yeah.

O: Would... would you fail the test? You see, I mean so, you gotta learn man.

K: I said, I said yes sir! You're right.

O: I mean like dude, I am honestly? I am like one of the hugest Browns fans ever, alright? Born and raised in Cleveland Ohio, and it's frustrating to watch the Browns every single year.

K: Bro I tried to turn around- me too! I've been with you my whole life. And I'm...

O: But like this is not the way to do it, dude.

K: You know what happened to me. I should be playing for a freaking Super Bowl, and it hurts.

O: I was just thinking about that.

K: It hurts my soul, like, you don't understand. I've been fighting a lot of **** lately. It still hurts me to this day. I mean I love Cleveland, love the Browns, but you don't understand... I'm just the worst person in the world sometimes, like I guess. And I don't even do nothing... Try to help everybody man. I appreciate everything today too. I will definitely think... a lot more...

O: And here's the other thing too... umm, when you go back to your car, the vodka you got in there?

K: Yeah.

O: That was in your backpack, I mean clearly the vodka was you know, in the back seat, in the bakpack, umm, stuff like that you shouldn't have any kind of open container of liquor.

K: Even if I was like, taking it?

O: Yeah, it's basically another ticket that we could give you.

K: I've never failed any of my drug tests in the NFL.

O: But if I were to call down there now, and they came out and tested you, or they sent you for a test, you're probably gonna fail right?

K: I mean yes sir, it's the offseason, sorry I was having a good time.

O: Look at the Ravens runningback, what happened to him, you know what I mean? Rice?

K: Yeah, right.

O: I mean dude, I'm shocked that you got a second chance, I would hope that that second chance would be enough to keep you clean.
    Last edited by Bullseyed; 01-27-2020 at 05:52 PM.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

O: Here's what I'm gonna do I'm gonna write you a traffic ticket, and I'll just seize this stuff, ok?
    lmao typical police. Probably didn't even have the right to search the car.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    It amazes me that NFL players don't keep lawyers just specifically for cops doing searches.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    It amazes me that NFL players don't keep lawyers just specifically for cops doing searches.
    what do you mean, like with them in the car wherever they go?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

he had every right to search the car if hunt is drunk driving etc... the officer was way to leniant in my opinion giving him all the chances normal people wouldnt get all because the dude plays for the browns... he basically let a drunk/high dude drive off putting other lives in danger.... that wont teach hunt anything

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    he had every right to search the car if hunt is drunk driving etc... the officer was way to leniant in my opinion giving him all the chances normal people wouldnt get all because the dude plays for the browns... he basically let a drunk/high dude drive off putting other lives in danger.... that wont teach hunt anything
    How are people going in on the police when the dude was driving high? Weird take.

No Cryin' In Baseball - Please Read and Follow -

https://nocryininbaseball.blogspot.com/

https://twitter.com/nocryinbball

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    How do you know he was drunk/high?

The cop pulled the weed and vodka out of a bag while searching the car.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 01-27-2020 at 07:57 PM.

How do you know he was drunk/high?

The cop pulled the weed and vodka out of a bag while searching the car.
    O: But if I were to call down there now, and they came out and tested you, or they sent you for a test, you're probably gonna fail right?

K: I mean yes sir, it's the offseason, sorry I was having a good time.

O: Look at the Ravens runningback, what happened to him, you know what I mean? Rice?

K: Yeah, right.

O: I mean dude, I'm shocked that you got a second chance, I would hope that that second chance would be enough to keep you clean.

Dude admits it multiple times in the conversation and makes excuses. Did you read the transcript or watch the video?

"probably gonna fail"

The whole thing is a perfect example for why you shouldn't talk to cops.

"probably gonna fail"

or and wait for it.... dont drive drunk/high?

if people want to risk their own lives that is cool no ****s are given but when you are driving a 1000 pound weapon i think being completely sober behind the wheel is best.

"probably gonna fail"

In case your rich and get let off for breaking another crime, when your lucky to be in the NFL in the first place? What place are you getting this from? Are you ok?

Browns just got a fresh GM and coach - time to cut him. Or tender him and get a pick (if another team wants to take a stab). Regardless, I wouldn't let him play in a Browns uniform next year. Too stupid.

We got our top 5 back in the league who is as professional as they come. We can easily sign a FA or draft a backup.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by stejay View Post
    In case your rich and get let off for breaking another crime, when your lucky to be in the NFL in the first place? What place are you getting this from? Are you ok?
    The incident explains itself doesn't it? Hunt talked to the police, self-incriminated himself, let the cop search his car, ... and now he's in more trouble than he should have been in. He could still be charged with possession, lose his job, ... despite supposedly getting "let off easy".

For a longer explanation here is a classic video on the subject: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

Or dont drive high or drunk? Not difficult...... really struggling with this arent you?

Quote Originally Posted by stejay View Post
    Or dont drive high or drunk? Not difficult...... really struggling with this arent you?
    Again there is no evidence that he did that. You only think he did because he ended up talking to the police.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 01-27-2020 at 09:07 PM.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast