Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    I didn't hear the amount that was found. But unless its over 100 grams nobody would be arrested,
    That's not true.
    I've seen people arrested for <50 a ton of times.
    Alot of guys think it's stupid to waste the time and all the paperwork that comes with it for such a small amount, but others don't care. The demeanor of the accused also has a lot to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    That's not true.
    Alot of guys think it's stupid to waste the time and all the paperwork that comes with it for such a small amount, but others don't care. The demeanor of the accused also has a lot to do with it.
    Ohio decriminalized marijuana so that, if I read correctly, less than 100 grams is a $150 fine....prior it was up to 30 days in jail and $250 fine (which is now for 100-200 grams). 100 grams is highly unlikely for him to have had in the car....3 1/2 oz
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    That's not true.
    Its 100% true in the state of Ohio. Do ur homework son before you call others out. If you are a prior offender that's a different story.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Its 100% true in the state of Ohio. Do ur homework son before you call others out. If you are a prior offender that's a different story.
    well, it's still possible to get arrested for that amount, it's just not jail time
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    well, it's still possible to get arrested for that amount, it's just not jail time
    ehh, If you got something else going on or the cop is a real piece of crap maybe, But if a 1st time offender and less then 100 I doubt it. That's a lot of paper work lol.

I didn't read the entire conversation so I didn't realize you were speaking specifically to the state of Ohio. When I was in this thread prior it was more of a general conversation. My apologies.

Kareem Hunt's privilege puts him above the law

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ssion-charges/

Browns running back Kareem Hunt was found to have marijuana in his car when he was pulled over for speeding in January, but he wasn’t arrested at the time and will not be charged.

“We will not be pursuing charges of marijuana possession against Kareem Hunt,” the Rocky River Police Department confirmed in an email to the Akron Beacon Journal today.

Browns owner Jimmy Haslam described Hunt’s actions as “not acceptable,” but the Browns have indicated that they plan to tender Hunt as a restricted free agent and bring him back for the 2020 season.
    Perhaps the NFL will take proper action here.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

You ever seen Live PD? They let PLENTY of people go if they find just weed on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ssion-charges/

Perhaps the NFL will take proper action here.
    Perfect example of someone speaking without knowledge.

I'm quoting "SiteWolf" from another topic.

''Ohio decriminalized marijuana so that, if I read correctly, less than 100 grams is a $150 fine....prior it was up to 30 days in jail and $250 fine (which is now for 100-200 grams). 100 grams is highly unlikely for him to have had in the car....3 1/2 oz ''

By the reports I saw they said he had small amount on the car seat. No way in the world is someone going to jail or being charged for anything. Unless prior offenses, giving the cop trouble or a bad officer. So relax Putin.
    Last edited by prodigy; 03-03-2020 at 02:46 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011