Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    If you're a lowlife PoS criminal, sure.
    Or if you're someone who knows what they legally can and can't do. Most cops with their middle school reading levels cant stand when you point out that you've read the Bill of Rights and they can't search you without reason or a warrant. I'm a professional with long hair and a beard, so I'm not a lowlife POS criminal, I just don't feel the need to sacrifice my right to privacy so officer douchebag can fondle my belongings because he's stereotyping my appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    You must either be extremely privileged or really love the taste of boot. One of the two.
    Gotta be the boot. Anybody can get harassed by cops if they find themselves on the wrong end of an incompetent cop on a power trip.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by stejay View Post
    And what's that? All I see is a very very lucky young man, who should have been taken in considering what they had on him. But hey, you do you.

So what is it you see? If this was a plant, then he gets arrested. No point in letting him go if this is a plant. All I, and anyone not you or BDawk4Prez sees is someone who should have been taken in, if not as a precaution. At least be made to do a breathalyzer. But yeah, the police are at fault. You are correct.
    No, you see someone who is so drunk behind the wheel he's about to kill someone, while also making only factual and objective statements about himself.

Like I maintained throughout this conversation, Hunt is at fault for self-incriminating himself in conversation with a cop and voluntarily letting his car get searched.

If you're a lowlife PoS criminal, sure.
    You must either be extremely privileged or really love the taste of boot. One of the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I don't know, man. I get that most cops are probably good people but there's a lot of profiling that takes place. I've got stories and I've never done anything wrong, but just because I fit a 'profile' cops have been awful to me.

And that's just me... I've got family members who have endured similar stuff just because they look a certain way.
    There are absolutely good people who are cops. Maybe even a majority of them. I gave a few friends who are cops and my grandfather was a state trooper. But I still have to reaffirm that cops are absolutely not your friend. Their existence is to serve the state/city they are affiliated. They have no legal obligation to protect you, unless they have you in custody. They can legally watch you get attacked and do nothing.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Reading the dialogue, seemed like the officer was trying to cut him a break. Hopfully Hunt listens and learns from this.

#24ever

No, you see someone who is so drunk behind the wheel he's about to kill someone, while also making only factual and objective statements about himself.

Like I maintained throughout this conversation, Hunt is at fault for self-incriminating himself in conversation with a cop and voluntarily letting his car get searched.
    OK, I can get on board. However, once he was stopped and admitted that stuff, he should have been taken in and done tests for drugs and sobriety. The fact the cop is clearly a Browns fan and let him go is just as bad as Hunt being an idiot in this case

No Cryin' In Baseball - Please Read and Follow -

https://nocryininbaseball.blogspot.com/

https://twitter.com/nocryinbball

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Or if you're someone who knows what they legally can and can't do. Most cops with their middle school reading levels cant stand when you point out that you've read the Bill of Rights and they can't search you without reason or a warrant.
    Sounds like we've got some Sovereign Citizens on PSD.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Sounds like we've got some Sovereign Citizens on PSD.
    PSD: where not allowing police to infringe your rights somehow makes you a sovereign citizen.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

PSD: where not allowing police to infringe your rights somehow makes you a sovereign citizen.
    If you or anyone you knew actually had any rights infringed on, it would be great because that is a slam dunk multimillion dollar lawsuit that would set you up for life.

But in reality you haven't and Hunt hasn't. Self-described "sovereign citizens" see themselves as answerable only to their particular interpretation of the common law and as not subject to any government statutes or proceedings.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    That's crazy man, and reminds me of an incident I had when I was about 20 in 2007.

I'm black and was wearing a du rag driving a '99 explorer (which was typically associated with gangsters at the time) so I probably fit that profile when I stopped at a light and looked at a bunch of cop cars and officers who had pulled over another car in the next lane. That's when I learned my first lesson: never look at the cops, just stare straight ahead.

When the light turned green, one of the cars had already swung behind me and pulled me over. This one cop told me my license was suspended and asked consent to search my car but said he could search it anyway. I said I don't know how it's suspended and said yes because I was terrified and wanted to comply. They had me get out the car, and pinned me against the back of my car while they searched it. The one cop asked me multiple times while he had me pinned, "You got any funny stuff?" even though I answered "No" each time. They basically trashed my car and then told me that my license had shown as suspended but they discovered it wasn't, and I was free to go. I was just happy to get away from them.

Anyway, yes... some of them can be awful and very abusive and one should definitely know their rights. A license suspension in Ohio grants them the right to search the car, but the fact that they lied about my suspension to get my consent I'm sure was something I could have pursued.
    According to Bullseyed you are a low-life POS criminal.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Or if you're someone who knows what they legally can and can't do. Most cops with their middle school reading levels cant stand when you point out that you've read the Bill of Rights and they can't search you without reason or a warrant. I'm a professional with long hair and a beard, so I'm not a lowlife POS criminal, I just don't feel the need to sacrifice my right to privacy so officer douchebag can fondle my belongings because he's stereotyping my appearance.

Gotta be the boot. Anybody can get harassed by cops if they find themselves on the wrong end of an incompetent cop on a power trip.
    you have friends that are cops, your grandfather was a trooper.....but most cops have a middle school reading level?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    you have friends that are cops, your grandfather was a trooper.....but most cops have a middle school reading level?
    Is he not allowed to have less than intelligent friends/family?

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Is he not allowed to have less than intelligent friends/family?
    Apparently not?

No Cryin' In Baseball - Please Read and Follow -

https://nocryininbaseball.blogspot.com/

https://twitter.com/nocryinbball

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    About one third (30.2 percent) of police officers in the United States have a four-year college degree. A little more than half (51.8 percent) have a two-year degree, while 5.4 percent have a graduate degree. Leaves 12.6% with high school or lower.

-Scott van Pelt

About one third (30.2 percent) of police officers in the United States have a four-year college degree. A little more than half (51.8 percent) have a two-year degree, while 5.4 percent have a graduate degree. Leaves 12.6% with high school or lower.
    There are people in the US that have graduate degrees that can't read at a middle school reading level, so what exactly is the point you are trying to make?

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    There are people in the US that have graduate degrees that can't read at a middle school reading level, so what exactly is the point you are trying to make?
    Only if they're good at football.

-Scott van Pelt

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast