Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    98 percent of cops are great
    and I'm the one who gets asked if I'm 12 lmao

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Talking to the police is never a good idea. Cops never have your best interest at heart. Good piece of advice to remember people.
    This is true but itís the secondary issue at hand here. The real take here is Hunt is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Tl;dr: cops aren't your friend.
    If you're a lowlife PoS criminal, sure.
    You must either be extremely privileged or really love the taste of boot. One of the two.

people complain about the cops when they are harsh and now when they are being soft or because he talked to hunt and police can be trusted right lmfao... jesus christ

the officer was super nice and respectful and didnt do his job... hunt should have been taken in period.. officer gave the leniency because of what hunt does for a living and because he didnt want to be put on tv as a black guy abuser etc. Its a joke.

98 percent of cops are great its the 2 percent that suck
    no. there's enough stories and evidence to see how many cops are quiet when other cops are corrupt or abusive. that makes them equally bad.

not to mention the reports of white supremacy being rampant in police forces, further evidenced by multiple precincts being proven to plant evidence on minorities, and it is absolutely not "2 percent that suck"
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    no. there's enough stories and evidence to see how many cops are quiet when other cops are corrupt or abusive. that makes them equally bad.

not to mention the reports of white supremacy being rampant in police forces, further evidenced by multiple precincts being proven to plant evidence on minorities, and it is absolutely not "2 percent that suck"
    its def 2pct now... it wasnt in the 90s pre social media/home computers/cameras with phones etc most likely but now... yes its less than 2 pct... ny city alone has what 40000 officers... every 6 months you hear of what 1 bad thing... its less than 2 pct.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    You must either be extremely privileged or really love the taste of boot. One of the two.
    i am neither... i have grown up in the bad side of south philly ext poor and white and only had spanish and black friends... i went to all schools where i was the minority and where i was legit called everyones fav cracker which i didnt mind to be honest lol... i have seen bad cops but i have seen a ton of great cops... i also have watched my friends do the dumbest **** ever when all they had to do was not commit crimes etc.

its a 2 way street and the majority are good period.

my dad was the biggest drug dealer in fishtown... thats why my mom took us and left him and i remember i was down 1 weekend and the cops broke into the house grabbed my dad destroyed the place and took my dad outside and 4 cops threw him to the ground breaking his ribs.... i hated it... i thought it was excessive but i also hated that my dad put himself in such a stupid *** situation where me or my sisters could have been shot.... imagine just following the law?
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 01-28-2020 at 02:19 AM.

hunt was intoxicated and high and we are worried about the officer AND NOT ABOUT THE PEOPLE HE COULD HAVE KILLED... dANTE stallworth ring a bell? all people that drive drunk should be beaten and throw in jail for the stupidity alone esp in a world where an uber is 1 click away and cheap as ****

people complain about the cops when they are harsh and now when they are being soft or because he talked to hunt and police can be trusted right lmfao... jesus christ

the officer was super nice and respectful and didnt do his job... hunt should have been taken in period.. officer gave the leniency because of what hunt does for a living and because he didnt want to be put on tv as a black guy abuser etc. Its a joke.

[emoji817]

The title of this thread is misleading. There is no proof that Hunt was drunk or high. I'm not saying he wasn't because he may have been. Just because he had an open container doesn't mean he was drinking it that night. Just because he had weed in his possession doesn't mean he was high at the time of the traffic stop. All he said was that he would fail a test if given one. He could have smoked earlier in the day or the day before for all we know. That would still result in a failed test.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    lmao typical police. Probably didn't even have the right to search the car.
    I don't know the laws in Ohio, but there is a very good chance he had every right to search that vehicle.

I don't think its fair to say that the officer didn't do his job. If Hunt was under the influence at the time of the stop he most likely been arrested. Police are under the microscope and they know it. The majority of times the body camera/mvr footage gets reviewed by supervisors and at times companies like TMZ gain access to it. I would hope and I don't think he would risk losing his job over Kareem Hunt. My best guess is that Hunt was fine and just had those items in his possession. Because he was a fan of the Browns he used his discretion and decided not to issue Hunt additional summons. I have no issue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    The title of this thread is misleading. There is no proof that Hunt was drunk or high. I'm not saying he wasn't because he may have been. Just because he had an open container doesn't mean he was drinking it that night. Just because he had weed in his possession doesn't mean he was high at the time of the traffic stop. All he said was that he would fail a test if given one. He could have smoked earlier in the day or the day before for all we know. That would still result in a failed test.

I don't know the laws in Ohio, but there is a very good chance he had every right to search that vehicle.

I don't think its fair to say that the officer didn't do his job. If Hunt was under the influence at the time of the stop he most likely been arrested. Police are under the microscope and they know it. The majority of times the body camera/mvr footage gets reviewed by supervisors and at times companies like TMZ gain access to it. I would hope and I don't think he would risk losing his job over Kareem Hunt. My best guess is that Hunt was fine and just had those items in his possession. Because he was a fan of the Browns he used his discretion and decided not to issue Hunt additional summons. I have no issue with that.
    In fairness, Hunt also stated he wouldn't pass a breathalyzer, so there is also that. The cop definitely used discretion and sounds like a Browns fan. If he wasn't THE Kareem Hunt, he would not have been awarded that liberty more than likely.

No Cryin' In Baseball - Please Read and Follow -

https://nocryininbaseball.blogspot.com/

https://twitter.com/nocryinbball

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post

A lot of states also have plain view laws that if thereís something in plain sight, the cop is allowed to search the car with no warrant. So if the bottle of vodka was in plain sight and open, the cop would reasonably be allowed to search the car.

Think you have that backwards. 98% of cops suck.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Think you have that backwards. 98% of cops suck.
    This one may have saved Hunt his career.

No Cryin' In Baseball - Please Read and Follow -

https://nocryininbaseball.blogspot.com/

https://twitter.com/nocryinbball

its def 2pct now... it wasnt in the 90s pre social media/home computers/cameras with phones etc most likely but now... yes its less than 2 pct... ny city alone has what 40000 officers... every 6 months you hear of what 1 bad thing... its less than 2 pct.
    And there are hundreds of thousands of stories that go unreported every day. I can't believe people can be this naive, but it's in part our own fault as a society. Another life lesson to remember...you get what you pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by stejay View Post
    And admitted it. Nice to see your pro DUI. Guess never affected your life but it has mine. So yeah, not going to condone this. Hunt is dumb, and if he is so dumb to admit to a DUI when he didn't do it, then that's on him. If anything, I'm pissed the police didn't take him in. They would if he wasnt a famous RB
    Admitted what? He didn't admit he was driving drunk, he didn't even admit he was driving high.....he could have last smoked days before and still failed a drug test. There's no quote by the police he knew he was under the influence, so where's his justification for searching the car in the first place?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast