Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Again there is no evidence that he did that. You only think he did because he ended up talking to the police.
    And admitted it. Nice to see your pro DUI. Guess never affected your life but it has mine. So yeah, not going to condone this. Hunt is dumb, and if he is so dumb to admit to a DUI when he didn't do it, then that's on him. If anything, I'm pissed the police didn't take him in. They would if he wasnt a famous RB

No Cryin' In Baseball - Please Read and Follow -

https://nocryininbaseball.blogspot.com/

https://twitter.com/nocryinbball

"probably gonna fail"

The whole thing is a perfect example for why you shouldn't talk to cops.
    Lulz. Are you 12?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lulz. Are you 12?
    If you think talking to cops is a good idea, then you're the one with the child-like naivete.

Or part of the group of people the cops actually serve and protect.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 01-27-2020 at 10:34 PM.

If you think talking to cops is a good idea, then you're the one with the child-like naivete.

Sure. A guy living in the other side of the pond is an authority on this ****? GTFO man!
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Sure. A guy living in the other side of the pond is an authority on this ****? GTFO man!
    We have police, too, you know.

But I posted a video above that's specific to the USA if you want to remedy your naivete.

Quote Originally Posted by stejay View Post
    And admitted it. Nice to see your pro DUI. Guess never affected your life but it has mine. So yeah, not going to condone this. Hunt is dumb, and if he is so dumb to admit to a DUI when he didn't do it, then that's on him. If anything, I'm pissed the police didn't take him in. They would if he wasnt a famous RB
    Nobody every claimed he wasn't dumb. If he had common sense he would have kept his mouth shut.

Talking to the police is never a good idea. Cops never have your best interest at heart. Good piece of advice to remember people.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    what do you mean, like with them in the car wherever they go?
    No, lol. Like a lawyer on retainer basically any time they get pulled over and are at risk of getting in trouble. Each state has different laws on what you're obligated to do when pulled over, so he could do the bare minimum and refuse the cop permission to search without a warrant.

The way he's rambling like an idiot, I'm sure he's drunk, but you never ever give a cop any extra permissions than you are legally obligated to. I once found myself being harassed by a dbag cop and knew I had nothing to worry about so I let him invade my vehicle without a warrant so he'd leave me alone, and sure enough he finds old rolling papers in my trunk and then tears my car apart, calls a K9 unit and I'm stuck there for hours until a decent cop told him to **** off.

I recently went to court over a car wreck and there was a dude there who got pulled over with a friend and gave the cop permission to search his vehicle, the cop then snags the friend's bookbag off his back (that he didn't give permission to search), finds a joint, and arrests them both. Thankfully the judge threw the case out because of some technical **** up the cop did while administering a swab test.

Tl;dr: cops aren't your friend.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

How do you know he was drunk/high?

The cop pulled the weed and vodka out of a bag while searching the car.
    Uh huh. He put the bottle of vodka into the bag so he didn't have to arrest him on the spot.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    No, lol. Like a lawyer on retainer basically any time they get pulled over and are at risk of getting in trouble. Each state has different laws on what you're obligated to do when pulled over, so he could do the bare minimum and refuse the cop permission to search without a warrant.

The way he's rambling like an idiot, I'm sure he's drunk, but you never ever give a cop any extra permissions than you are legally obligated to. I once found myself being harassed by a dbag cop and knew I had nothing to worry about so I let him invade my vehicle without a warrant so he'd leave me alone, and sure enough he finds old rolling papers in my trunk and then tears my car apart, calls a K9 unit and I'm stuck there for hours until a decent cop told him to **** off.

I recently went to court over a car wreck and there was a dude there who got pulled over with a friend and gave the cop permission to search his vehicle, the cop then snags the friend's bookbag off his back (that he didn't give permission to search), finds a joint, and arrests them both. Thankfully the judge threw the case out because of some technical **** up the cop did while administering a swab test.

Yup

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    If you're a lowlife PoS criminal, sure.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    If you're a lowlife PoS criminal, sure.
    If only that were true in all situations.

Quote Originally Posted by stejay View Post
    Or dont drive high or drunk? Not difficult...... really struggling with this arent you?
    Bingo. Not that difficult.

people complain about the cops when they are harsh and now when they are being soft or because he talked to hunt and police can be trusted right lmfao... jesus christ

the officer was super nice and respectful and didnt do his job... hunt should have been taken in period.. officer gave the leniency because of what hunt does for a living and because he didnt want to be put on tv as a black guy abuser etc. Its a joke.

98 percent of cops are great its the 2 percent that suck

If only that were true in all situations.
    in no job/career is that certain... every career job has the 1 pct..... it sucks but the majority of the time you you arent a pos criminal you wont be treated like one by most cops.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast