Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BREAKING NEWS: Edge comes out of Retirement

Just showed up at Royal Rumble.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Was there any rumors of this? I thought he was never wrestling again.

Man I geeked the **** out.

i jumped up and down like a little kid... so glad there was no spoilers.

My initial thought was that this was a one off but lasting until the final four leads me to believe there might be more in store. Of course it could still be a one and done, giving him a nice send off but if that were the case couldn't they do that earlier in the match and still have it play out as it did?

I had a pretty good feeling he was going to be in the rumble a few months ago. I listened to the podcast he had with Christian and it ended suddenly a few months ago. Edge said he didn't have enough time to do it anymore because Beth was gone more and he had to take care of the kids. It sounded like a lame excuse.

Then he posted a pic of himself shortly after that working out and he looked ripped, and I thought, yeah, he is coming back. I forgot about it until earlier today and figured he would be in it.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    My initial thought was that this was a one off but lasting until the final four leads me to believe there might be more in store. Of course it could still be a one and done, giving him a nice send off but if that were the case couldn't they do that earlier in the match and still have it play out as it did?
    I don't think it's a one off, I think he will have a match at mania, and then that will be it. For now at least.

Man, I had not marked out like that since Sting debut with the WWE. Once I calmed down, I imagine an Edge .v. AJ Styles feud. Probably won't happen but man Styles/Edge could have been fun.
    Screw sabermetics.

Rumors for edge returning started months ago. Add in that rumors started recently about Paige and even Sting considering a return means that WWE or someone helped find a treatment or something that works for spinal stenosis. Also that is what Sheamus just returned from, amongst a few other things. I donít proclaim to be an expert here but clearly something has changed for that injury.

I am so hyped. Edge is my favorite of all-time. I had a feeling he would return but wasn't 100%.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Was there any rumors of this? I thought he was never wrestling again.

Man I geeked the **** out.
    I saw rumblings (pardon the pun) about it. But even so actually seeing it was night and day from hearing that it might happen.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I was definitely surprised, saw all the rumors and such but just chalked it up to the same type of CM punk stuff, albeit with a slightly higher chance. I definitely did not think it was going to happen, and he looked good. I did cringe though every time he took a bump.

He is facing Orton at mania and he signed a 3 year deal so I think we will continue to see him wrestling as long as he is healthy . With that said not full time for obvious reasons .

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

El Mago

Is he going to be OK to wrestle again properly though?..... As much as I marked out, i'm a little worried.

No Cryin' In Baseball - Please Read and Follow -

https://nocryininbaseball.blogspot.com/

https://twitter.com/nocryinbball

I'm happy for Edge. Its been rumored on various wrestling websites for months that he was coming back for the Rumble but i still marked out when i saw it.

Let's just hope his neck holds up.

I hope heís back full time but they the WWE need to be cautious.

Vince to Gronk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast