Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    Your number in the pool won.
    Oh Im so stupid I totally forgot about that lol. I was looking at who I had Originally picked. In the Words of R-Truth My bad its on me ha ha ha

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Brock should not even been in the RR much less made to look unstoppable. Brock better lose and do it cleanly at Wrestlemania. I'm tired of the WWE feeding talent to Brock to satisfy his ego.

Not thrilled with Charlotte winning. She is becoming the female Brock Lesnar and that is not a good thing to me.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    trust me i felt sick even saying it. you suck lol

thanks redsox for including me and doing this bro... everyone give a heads up for this dude keep this **** alive. good **** my man

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Brock should not even been in the RR much less made to look unstoppable. Brock better lose and do it cleanly at Wrestlemania. I'm tired of the WWE feeding talent to Brock to satisfy his ego.

Not thrilled with Charlotte winning. She is becoming the female Brock Lesnar and that is not a good thing to me.
    Id rather stare at a blank wall for 15 hrs straight then see Both win
    another WWE Championship.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post

I think what they did with Brock was really solid. That was the perfect way to build up Drew McIntyre. He's the guy who eliminated Brock (although i hate how they have to protect Brock so much with the kick in the balls) and he's now your RR winner. Now its a just a matter of pulling the trigger on Drew. No reason why they shouldn't but Vince does Vince things sometimes.

I wish Bazler would have won but apparently we haven't seen Charlotte vs Becky enough. They're just fast tracking Charlotte to that 17 world title victory.

Say what you want..but...

Brock held this rumble down. His entertainment factor was gold. " Who is this mother ******" and him dancing while waiting for the next guy. Pure Gold. It was pretty impressive.

Also, orton and Edge were pretty phenomenal. Glad Mac won it overall, should be refreshing.

I thought the womans rumble was pretty bad overall, not even just because of the outcome but just the lack of "stars". I have some knowledge of wrestling outside the WWE, but not a ton so half of the entrants i was like..." I heard that name before..but i have no idea really who that is."

Overall it just showed that they are content with the usual becky,flair,bayley etc and not super interested in pushing new woman talent.

Quote Originally Posted by bostncelts34 View Post
    I thought the womans rumble was pretty bad overall, not even just because of the outcome but just the lack of "stars". I have some knowledge of wrestling outside the WWE, but not a ton so half of the entrants i was like..." I heard that name before..but i have no idea really who that is."

Overall it just showed that they are content with the usual becky,flair,bayley etc and not super interested in pushing new woman talent.
    I get what you're saying. But I think they did a good job with a few. First off Bianca Belair absolutely stole the show in my opinion. She had an amazing performance and I really would like to see her get a call up to one of the main rosters.

Naomi was amazing as always. I would like to see her face off against Bayley, I don't know if she's on the same roster but I feel like that would be a lot of fun. They could do some good stuff with the former team that she had with Sasha as well. If they wanted to do a Mania feud with Bayley and Sasha, that would be a great way to start it. Have Sasha warning Bayley that Naomi isn't a pushover and she needs to take her seriously. Bayley rebuffs her and insists that she is the best woman on the roster. You could choose to have Sasha team up with Naomi or just use the former friendship as the wedge and keep them separate after she splits with Bayley.

It's an unpopular opinion but seeing Santina absolutely made my night. When "she" went up against Beth and Natalya and then "she" eliminated "herself".
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I get what you're saying. But I think they did a good job with a few. First off Bianca Belair absolutely stole the show in my opinion. She had an amazing performance and I really would like to see her get a call up to one of the main rosters.

Naomi was amazing as always. I would like to see her face off against Bayley, I don't know if she's on the same roster but I feel like that would be a lot of fun. They could do some good stuff with the former team that she had with Sasha as well. If they wanted to do a Mania feud with Bayley and Sasha, that would be a great way to start it. Have Sasha warning Bayley that Naomi isn't a pushover and she needs to take her seriously. Bayley rebuffs her and insists that she is the best woman on the roster. You could choose to have Sasha team up with Naomi or just use the former friendship as the wedge and keep them separate after she splits with Bayley.

It's an unpopular opinion but seeing Santina absolutely made my night. When "she" went up against Beth and Natalya and then "she" eliminated "herself".
    100% agree on Belair.

I get your storyline..i am just meh with any any sasha/bayley friendship break up storylines. Didn't we already see that? Feels like its been 4984 times. IDK.

also, i tend to agree with you on the Santina part. It made me chuckle when i saw it so i liked it, although it definitely didn't feel very "2020 women's evolution"

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    ohhh man I would love to see Drew win the title at mania the next night on raw he is cutting a promo about how he has dominated and then it hits https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yig8NsBRVA and we... or at least I get a rematch of a great rivalry lol
    That was awesome 😂. Where is this guy now?

Quote Originally Posted by bostncelts34 View Post

Yeah pretty much. Aside from Belair looking strong, they didn't accomplish much. Bazler didn't even look good being runner up because she came in at #30.

I think pushing the female division was just a way to placate the culture. You can't even say to placate Stephanie because she's too much of an egomaniac to recognize others contributions. Now that some of the push has died down, Vince is good with a handful of girls being their top stars.

I understand what some people are saying but they had to do a better job of pushing different women last night in that Rumble and they didn't.

To be fair to Vince though, he is consistent. We hear a lot about him being big on match quality (although you wouldn't know it sometimes) and much of the female division is sloppy.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-27-2020 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    That was awesome 😂. Where is this guy now?
    he's wrestled for Impact for awhile he did some stuff with Drew McIntyre while there, he does a lot of indies. he's done some in canada, hes done some with Colt Cabana. ICW over in the UK is his main home. I would have to say he is Daniel Bryan like for ICW. That entrance video is for ICW's big pay per view and that was leading to him winning his first ICW heavyweight championship against Drew McIntyre here's the moment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiSW_FxpWK4

4th time Reigns has been runner up in the Rumble btw. He was eliminated by Batista in 2014, Orton in 2017, Nakamura in 2018 (what a waste), and McIntyre this year.

There were audible boos last night for Roman that were pretty loud. I think it would be a mistake if they make him challenge the Fiend for the title at Mania and beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    4th time Reigns has been runner up in the Rumble btw. He was eliminated by Batista in 2014, Orton in 2017, Nakamura in 2018 (what a waste), and McIntyre this year.

There were audible boos last night for Roman that were pretty loud. I think it would be a mistake if they make him challenge the Fiend for the title at Mania and beat him.
    If you believe the rumors, Reigns was slated to win until the middle of the week and they changed direction. The plan is still for him to defeat Fiend for Mania.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast