Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 16 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 923
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Man this hurts so bad..
    It's still hard to believe. I'm reading it and hearing it on tv and it still doesn't seem real.

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    It's still hard to believe. I'm reading it and hearing it on tv and it still doesn't seem real.
    Same here, I read the statement like 5 straights times and it still seems unreal...


    #17 for #24 & G1

    Job's done

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    KOBE ROCKS
    Posts
    2,754
    Man, I can't quit reading articles on the accident, I also keep watching news on it! I guess I'm wanting to find a source saying it's not true! Looks like I have to accept we lost the great Kobe Bryant! What a terrible day guy's! 😢

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,823
    yeah, this is a tough one

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,196

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    29,980
    Seeing shaqs IG post is gutwrenching


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,025
    So sorry, guys. Hard to imagine the sadness you are feeling. All sport fans are Laker fans right now. Iím not letting go of my daughterís tonight.

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,321
    There is a petition to make Kobe the next NBA logo...

    This would be a great tribute....

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


    [/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    There is a petition to make Kobe the next NBA logo...

    This would be a great tribute....

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    The league better do something. He deserve to be honored somehow.

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    There is a petition to make Kobe the next NBA logo...

    This would be a great tribute....

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Should retire #24 in every stadium too

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,791
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers squad View Post
    Man, I can't quit reading articles on the accident, I also keep watching news on it! I guess I'm wanting to find a source saying it's not true! Looks like I have to accept we lost the great Kobe Bryant! What a terrible day guy's! 😢
    Very hard to accept indeed


    #17 for #24 & G1

    Job's done

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,025
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Should retire #24 in every stadium too
    Absolutely

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,321
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Seeing shaqs IG post is gutwrenching


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Repost it if possible.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


    [/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    17,751

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    17,751
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Should retire #24 in every stadium too
    Donovan Mitchell has already called on the NBA to retire the number 24 immediately.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 16 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •