Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 25 of 60 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 889
  1. #361
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Sorry to hear that bro, truly sorry.
    I disagree with your statement I missed nothing with my family, while I post on this forum my kids are at school and my wife is working while I'm working too.
    We can do both man, as long as we don't miss any time with our family, I'm always posting when my family is sleeping.


    1000% agree, we all have our own struggles and demons, how we choose to express that or where we spend our free time should be our choice. I also agree that after yesterday and other tragic events we all have suffered individually should be a real eye opener that life is unfair sometimes and God does his will... we need to take a little time and breathe, enjoy our families, friends, the air outside, not get mad at our neighbor or the guy who cuts us off in traffic etc, embrace being a good human being and enjoying this life for every second we have it.... Lakers are a get away from me and always will be, Iíve fell in love at a early age and a huge reason I have always passionately watched is because of Kobe Bryant, heís inspired me in my life time in so many ways, and right now though I havenít shared I am battling another major life event. His passing yesterday reminded me again, to never give up, fight my way back and has giving me absolute strength with a jolt of energy that I can beat this... #MambaMentality




    Love you guys a lot and I extremely enjoy the conversations and relationships we have built over the years. #Lakers
    #Doit4Kobe

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,192
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    1000% agree, we all have our own struggles and demons, how we choose to express that or where we spend our free time should be our choice. I also agree that after yesterday and other tragic events we all have suffered individually should be a real eye opener that life is unfair sometimes and God does his will... we need to take a little time and breathe, enjoy our families, friends, the air outside, not get mad at our neighbor or the guy who cuts us off in traffic etc, embrace being a good human being and enjoying this life for every second we have it.... Lakers are a get away from me and always will be, Iíve fell in love at a early age and a huge reason I have always passionately watched is because of Kobe Bryant, heís inspired me in my life time in so many ways, and right now though I havenít shared I am battling another major life event. His passing yesterday reminded me again, to never give up, fight my way back and has giving me absolute strength with a jolt of energy that I can beat this... #MambaMentality




    Love you guys a lot and I extremely enjoy the conversations and relationships we have built over the years. #Lakers
    #Doit4Kobe
    Preach bro

  3. #363
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,927
    This one hurts man. Hurts a lot. We're all Lakers.

    #24ever

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,192
    I'm still not over it and I probably never will.
    Last edited by Iron24th; 01-27-2020 at 11:48 AM.

  5. #365
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,508
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    My 1st child "my Sitas" was born in May 1997 and passed Sept 1997. That really tore me up, it crushed me. Changed me.

    Other then offering my condolences I've stayed away from this thread cause i see how much you guys need it and i don't want to come of as an inconsiderate prick. But since the passing of my daughter death doesn't faze me anymore. Don't get me wrong and think it's made me cynical, just numb to death. But also more understanding and accepting.

    What happened yesterday was truly tragic and my sincerest condolences go out to the family members of everyone on that helicopter.

    I've read numerous of posts about how this has to bring us all together, I'm sorry but i disagree. This should be a wake up call to each of us to stop spending so much time on PSD and spend more time with our kids.
    I admire your strength to always post your opinions which sometimes are not popular but you believe in yourself. Life is a balance my man and we have to manage that the best we can. I too have lost a daughter and I truly feel for you bro. I also understand about the numbness part. But when I was 25 pulling my best friend out of a failed mission knowing that we were not going to make it, I made a promise to myself to not take life so seriously and enjoy as many things as possible because itís just too damn short. I got lucky and I am here today but never take a day for granted. But I admire your opinion. Itís takes guts to say what you just said.

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Same here always posting when I'm working or alone, the rest of the time I spend it with my family I swear lol

    Same for you bro
    Forget you man. Iím totally ignoring my son while Iím posting this.

    Just messing guys.

    N a serious note my son was pretty shaken up yesterday also. He is adopted and has abandonement issues as a result. He came crying into my room late last night and said he had a dream that I too went down in a helicopter. I told him that those days are over for me and will always be there for him.
    Last edited by WhiteShadow42; 01-27-2020 at 12:11 PM.

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    270
    Devastating news. My favourite athlete and even before yesterday I was often thinking of Kobe as the only athlete on earth who would be a part of my life from age 10 until I die, since I'm not much younger.

    I know helicopters are not supposed to be dangerous, but I wonder will this affect LeBron mentally, since he's been doing quite a few (unnecessary) helicopter trips?

  8. #368
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Here today, gone tomorrow...we need to tell the ones we love while they still here that we love them and appreciate them because just like that, they can be taken away from us.

    My condolences go out not just to Kobe's wife and his 3 surviving daughters that he has left but to the rest of Kobe's family. His parents Joe and Pam but his 2 sisters I feel for them too.

    My condolences go out to the whole city of Los Angeles and to the Lakers organization as a whole but also to Laker fans. Even though I am a Celtics fan, I always loved and respected Kobe ever since I was a little boy growing up. He made me fall in love with the game of basketball. Yeah Jordan may have inspired it but Kobe was the driving force for my love of the game as a fan but also for playing the game myself when I can.
    Thanks for posting bro.

  9. #369
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I'm still not over it and I probably never will.
    I know we've had our beef in the past, but considered it squashed man. Just an all around terrible, terrible Sunday for me personally.

    #24ever

  10. #370
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    755
    Hey guys quick question? Iím from the Bay Area and my off day is Wednesday I want to drive to staples and put some flowers and Kobe shirts out there, do you think theyíll allow it on Wednesday or clean up?

  11. #371
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I know we've had our beef in the past, but considered it squashed man. Just an all around terrible, terrible Sunday for me personally.
    We're all in this together and btw you were right for SA at the time.

  12. #372
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,192
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Forget you man. Iím totally ignoring my son while Iím posting this.

    Just messing guys.

    N a serious note my son was pretty shaken up yesterday also. He is adopted and has abandonement issues as a result. He came crying into my room late last night and said he had a dream that I too went down in a helicopter. I told him that those days are over for me and will always be there for him.
    Llullz!

    God bless you and your family bro.

  13. #373
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,192
    06:00 PM right here in France, I worked from home today, my mind wasn't at it today, now I'm going to get my kids off school, I'm waiting, looking to the sky, damn a world without Kobe I never thought this day would come that fast.

  14. #374
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Llullz!

    God bless you and your family bro.
    Thanks bro.

  15. #375
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I'm still not over it and I probably never will.
    Yep, same here man. Had trouble sleeping last night. Still can't believe it.

Page 25 of 60 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •