Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Back in LA for 2 weeks with the kids from Thursday and have tix to the Blazers and Spurs games. Tonight I am packing nothing but Kobe jerseys and shirts for all of us to wear everyday of the trip. It is extremely difficult to work today and come Monday morning your time, you will understand.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Those tickets prices sky rocketed.... truly a sad day, thank you for your post... wish you and everyone else who checked in today posted more. Much love
    Truly sad if they have. Goes to show money above all else...
    "Obviously, my defense is so unbelievable, I don't even care about offense right now" --Tru Warier

"It's almost like the Heat sent in their big brother..." -- Mark Jackson commentary during Lakers vs Spurs 3.6.2011 game.

"A wasted year" -- Kobester

Quote Originally Posted by jrands View Post
    Truly sad if they have. Goes to show money above all else...
    Last I saw it was 1200+ dollars to just get into the stadium... could only imagine what they are now.

You guys I barely come into threads. But I havenít cried in years since I was a kid. Iím so fuxking lost and shocked right now. I truly did not enjoy anything at all today. I tried everything to distract myself but itís not working. Legit lost my freaking hero. Kobe was my hero man. I thought Kobe Bryant was INVINCIBLE. I cannot read Kobe and death in the same sentence. Itís weird every single time. **** me man.

When I have a kid Iím going to name him Kobe.

My favorite memory of Kobe is during his 81 point game. I was right there in the stands when he made history. It was a night to remember.

He will be memorialized for life. All basketball fans will always remember the moment when they found out he is no longer with us. Kobe has just become a legend.

RIP bro.

Damn. The timing sucks, but they better move the statue date up. This picture of Kobe needs to be memorialized forever in bronze. The GOAT bleeds purple and gold.

https://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-...er/2018/02/23/

Last edited by ShadowX; 01-27-2020 at 07:02 AM.

My 1st child "my Sitas" was born in May 1997 and passed Sept 1997. That really tore me up, it crushed me. Changed me.

Other then offering my condolences I've stayed away from this thread cause i see how much you guys need it and i don't want to come of as an inconsiderate prick. But since the passing of my daughter death doesn't faze me anymore. Don't get me wrong and think it's made me cynical, just numb to death. But also more understanding and accepting.

What happened yesterday was truly tragic and my sincerest condolences go out to the family members of everyone on that helicopter.

I've read numerous of posts about how this has to bring us all together, I'm sorry but i disagree. This should be a wake up call to each of us to stop spending so much time on PSD and spend more time with our kids.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    My 1st child "my Sitas" was born in May 1997 and passed Sept 1997. That really tore me up, it crushed me. Changed me.

Other then offering my condolences I've stayed away from this thread cause i see how much you guys need it and i don't want to come of as an inconsiderate prick. But since the passing of my daughter death doesn't faze me anymore. Don't get me wrong and think it's made me cynical, just numb to death. But also more understanding and accepting.

What happened yesterday was truly tragic and my sincerest condolences go out to the family members of everyone on that helicopter.

I've read numerous of posts about how this has to bring us all together, I'm sorry but i disagree. This should be a wake up call to each of us to stop spending so much time on PSD and spend more time with our kids.
    Sorry to hear that bro, truly sorry.
    I disagree with your statement I missed nothing with my family, while I post on this forum my kids are at school and my wife is working while I'm working too.
    We can do both man, as long as we don't miss any time with our family, I'm always posting when my family is sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Sorry to hear that bro, truly sorry.
    I disagree with your statement I missed nothing with my family, while I post on this forum my kids are at school and my wife is working while I'm working too.
    We can do both man, as long as we don't miss any time with our family, I'm always posting when my family is sleeping.
    Yeah after posting and rereading I think the same, we can do both but we all have to be self conscience on how much time we're on here and what we're giving up. I try to do all my posting very early so it don't take away from my family.

Anyways, hope you have a great day.

Yeah after posting and rereading I think the same, we can do both but we all have to be self conscience on how much time we're on here and what we're giving up. I try to do all my posting very early so it don't take away from my family.

Anyways, hope you have a great day.
    Same here always posting when I'm working or alone, the rest of the time I spend it with my family I swear lol

Same for you bro

Sorry about that, Tex.

Here today, gone tomorrow...we need to tell the ones we love while they still here that we love them and appreciate them because just like that, they can be taken away from us.

My condolences go out not just to Kobe's wife and his 3 surviving daughters that he has left but to the rest of Kobe's family. His parents Joe and Pam but his 2 sisters I feel for them too.

My condolences go out to the whole city of Los Angeles and to the Lakers organization as a whole but also to Laker fans. Even though I am a Celtics fan, I always loved and respected Kobe ever since I was a little boy growing up. He made me fall in love with the game of basketball. Yeah Jordan may have inspired it but Kobe was the driving force for my love of the game as a fan but also for playing the game myself when I can.

Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast