Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

He's trying to show no emotion but we can see how hard his heart is broken.

Pau is a great guy. It sucks that a lot of fans turned on him towards the end of his Laker run.

My favorite Laker of all time. Wish the team decides to retire #16

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Pau is a great guy. It sucks that a lot of fans turned on him towards the end of his Laker run.
    Agree, but it sucks that Pau stopped to even try playing hard after our repeat.

That was very touching. Kobe and Pau were very close so it has to have definitely been very hard on Pau.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Agree, but it sucks that Pau stopped to even try playing hard after our repeat.
    True. If I'm not mistaken, he was going through a rough patch with his fiance. Oh yeah, he was part of that Chris Paul trade that Stern vetoed.

Still, that doesn't excuse his piss poor play against Dallas in 2011. I'm still amazed as to how we didn't throttle them tbh. That team had no business beating us, nevermind sweeping us. Pau's boneheaded plays in game 2 and 4 vs OKC in 2012 completely shifted a very winnable series in OKC's favor.

Still though, I love Pau and am grateful that he was donning the purple and gold. A breath of fresh air post Kwame/Smush/Mihm days and instrumental for us in 08-10. I say the Lakers should strongly consider retiring his jersey up in the rafters.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Very true. I miss him playing in P and G. Kobeís favorite teammate

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    My favorite Laker of all time. Wish the team decides to retire #16
    I wished that brought him back this year to retire him a Laker but they signed Dwight instead. Which was the right decision but it would have been nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmLaker View Post
    True. If I'm not mistaken, he was going through a rough patch with his fiance. Oh yeah, he was part of that Chris Paul trade that Stern vetoed.

Still, that doesn't excuse his piss poor play against Dallas in 2011. I'm still amazed as to how we didn't throttle them tbh. That team had no business beating us, nevermind sweeping us. Pau's boneheaded plays in game 2 and 4 vs OKC in 2012 completely shifted a very winnable series in OKC's favor.

Still though, I love Pau and am grateful that he was donning the purple and gold. A breath of fresh air post Kwame/Smush/Mihm days and instrumental for us in 08-10. I say the Lakers should strongly consider retiring his jersey up in the rafters.
    That's approximately my thought about him.

Kobe Bryant: An Immigrantís Hero

https://lakersoutsiders.com/2020/01/...t-hero-lakers/

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    So true.

As someone who doesn't live in the US, I can tell you how much he means to us all over the world.

https://twitter.com/ComplexSports/st...217160194?s=20

Great video for people who haven't seen it on Kobe doing X's and O's for his daughter's team. Can you imagine one of the greatest players off all time coaching your 13 year old kids team? What an honor. It gave me goose bumbs just watching the vid.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    https://twitter.com/ComplexSports/st...217160194?s=20

Great video for people who haven't seen it on Kobe doing X's and O's for his daughter's team. Can you imagine one of the greatest players off all time coaching your 13 year old kids team? What an honor. It gave me goose bumbs just watching the vid.
    What a great dad, running from rhe spotlights to do the real things in the shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    What a great dad, running from rhe spotlights to do the real things in the shadow.
    Ya. You can see the pride he has in those kids and what he is doing. It's a shame.

Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast