Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Canít imagine those final few seconds and moments with it was going down that Kobe couldnít do anything to save his daughter, being there for her first breath and final breath. Just heart breaking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Canít imagine those final few seconds and moments with it was going down that Kobe couldnít do anything to save his daughter, being there for her first breath and final breath. Just heart breaking

The worst nightmare of every parent, not being able to save your child.

I love you Kobe

And I love you guys

Letís win this yearís title for Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I love you Kobe

And I love you guys
    My apologies for biatching while you trolled. Love you, brother.

Where is jaydubb?

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    The worst nightmare of every parent, not being able to save your child.
    I'm currently in a different time zone, in another part of the world. Woke up 4ish in the morning and heard about the news from Trevor Lane. I had to give my two year old, who was fast asleep right beside me the biggest bear hug. Me and my wife talked about all the Kobe stuff over breakfast and damn it. Didn't know I could sob like that.

The tragedy. You put yourself in that particular situation. Especially when I saw the video of the chopper spinning away.... crashing, exploding. FCK. Life can be totally unfair at times.

Sarah K. Spencer:*Vince Carter on Kobe Bryant in retirement: ďHis heart was just pouring out for everybody, and he was willing to help everyone.Ē*

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I'm currently in a different time zone, in another part of the world. Woke up 4ish in the morning and heard about the news from Trevor Lane. I had to give my two year old, who was fast asleep right beside me the biggest bear hug. Me and my wife talked about all the Kobe stuff over breakfast and damn it. Didn't know I could sob like that.

The tragedy. You put yourself in that particular situation. Especially when I saw the video of the chopper spinning away.... crashing, exploding. FCK. Life can be totally unfair at times.
    Life is brutal, we talked about it with my wife, my kids were already asleep, but I can guarantee you that I will hug them even stronger tomorrow morning than I did before making them to bed.

A six six guard.... From lower merion high school... Number twenty-four

kobeeee bryant

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Life is brutal, we talked about it with my wife, my kids were already asleep, but I can guarantee you that I will hug them even stronger tomorrow morning than I did before making them to bed.
    Whatever happened today, tonight... people passed and gave us a little reminder. I love them for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post

I just saw that and cant unseen it now...

I dont think his life mattered at that point...it was just about what he could do to protect his daughter.

That's the worst thing you can experience as a parent.. not being able to protect them and it's not in you're hands.

[emoji25][emoji25]

Prayers out to all the families and friends of those who were lost today.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

In June of 1996 I had the pleasure of picking up a 17 year old high school phenom at his hotel in Santa Monica to drive him to his workout for the Lakers. Years later he told me that was his first time ever on the 405 freeway. I can remember that day like yesterday.

This was my first time seeing him up close and watching him on the floor was the most specaturlar thing Iíve ever seen at such a young age. I dropped him back off at the hotel and as he got out of the car he said ď I canít wait to be a Laker someday.Ē We winked at each other, embraced, and I said to him ďitís going to happen.Ē Fast forward to his first summer league game in Long Beach, the 17 year old kid in front of a packed house, scored an easy 29 points against grown men.

After the game I asked him how he felt the game went, his response, in typical Kobe fashion ďthat was easier than I thought.Ē I will always cherish the times we spent together during the early part of his career. From our talks in the locker room prior to every Laker home game, to the times we spent at his house after games, talking about life and basketball.

Being there from day 1, from his first workout, it was amazing to watch him grow to a larger than life presence. He went on to not only become a Laker, but the GREATEST LAKER of all time. I was his number 1 fan from day 1 and his legacy will live forever in all of our hearts. Iím completely broken right now. RIP Kobe and Gianna Bryant.

-Ryan West via IG

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Laker Film Room @LakerFilmRoom

I'm so happy the Lakers didn't wait to retire his numbers and he got to share that moment with his family.
    Wow, good point. We won't be able to see him get his HOF induction though man......
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017) (2/3/2019)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

Thereís a video of the actual crash?

Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast