Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    We definitely need to win the chip this year. We can't afford not to..

I'd like to see the Lakers do something similar to what the Patriots did in 2011 when the owner's wife passed away. They had a patch on each player's jersey with "MHK" on it which were her initials. I would be nice to have us win the chip with players wearing a "24" patch on their jersey.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017) (2/3/2019)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Ok I ran it by a few people, Aust has a good idea.... we’re going to create a Unifying Sig Thread and we’ll come together and find one we all can embrace and wear the rest of the season and forward....
    Sig suggestion if I may since you didn’t even ask lol.

“He lived half a lifetime but accomplished ten lifetimes”

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Yes it is..

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Yep. The 2000 and 2002 Chips were when I was in Iraq and we were so exctatic. Lol even the friendly Iraqi solders were congradulating me. Everyone knew how big of a Lakers fan I was. It helped me a lot
    Definitely rest of our lives....

Just created the thread for all ideas to be posted and pics, we can discuss it more in there and let’s ****ing do this!!!
    Really looking forward to see you both in early april in LA, and if many more want to come let's do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    We definitely need to win the chip this year. We can't afford not to..

I'd like to see the Lakers do something similar to what the Patriots did in 2011 when the owner's wife passed away. They had a patch on each player's jersey with "MHK" on it which were her initials. I would be nice to have us win the chip with players wearing a "24" patch on their jersey.
    Just like the JB patch

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Really looking forward to see you both in early april in LA, and if many more want to come let's do this.
    Ya I was thinking about that earlier. Definitely now especially. We can have a moment of silence before the game as fellow PSD dudes.

Just stickied the thread guys

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    His is the only sports jersey I own(need to get myself a Brady jersey at some point). I've never worn it, instead keeping it protected to someday be hung up and framed on the wall of my office. I've always wondered if I wanted to try to get it autographed by him. Maybe someday years from now I can get one of his daughters to autograph it. Or maybe that would be an insensitive thing to ask of someone. I don't know.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017) (2/3/2019)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

My condolences to the Bryant family and the families of the other passengers. My condolences to everyone here.

RIP Kobe and Gianna

RIP to the other passengers

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Ya I was thinking about that earlier. Definitely now especially. We can have a moment of silence before the game as fellow PSD dudes.
    We will

Ok I ran it by a few people, Aust has a good idea.... we’re going to create a Unifying Sig Thread and we’ll come together and find one we all can embrace and wear the rest of the season and forward....
    Let’s do it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everybody knows i always was very critic about his approach to the game and to the franchise in general.
    But dude, this thing sucks with Capital S and the fact that his Little daughter was with him is heartbreaking.
    I can not understand how much hate must someone have to put spit into the internet on a day like this, not only for the despisable exepectable internet trolls but alos from " relevant" people trying to stir the pot and get some attention by leeching on someones disgrace ( Im looking at you Evan Rachel Wood)....

All that should matter today is:
    Rest
    In
    Peace
    #8/24
    ]

This is wrong in so many levels.
    I was thinking earlier that kobe should be writing speeches for Jerrys or Phils funerals.
    Not the other way around.
    ]

Still no official statement from the Lakers or Jeanie right?

Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast