Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    This seriously makes no sense. Right is right and wrong is wrong regardless of your company. Are you one of those people that feel it's ok to flirt around or cheat on your woman because she's not around?

If it's not okay in that forum why is it okay here?
    Because it's okay in both?

I feel "cheat on his woman" was a poorly chosen phrase.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    You nailed it man, 100% agree! It's about being human, so many people in this thread are completely tone deaf.

It's either poor troll jobs, people who have never experienced a significant personal loss in their lives or the flip side people have experienced so much personal loss, they're cold to the world. Both ways are wrong, imo.

IQ plays a part too, hate to be "that guy" but someone with an IQ of 80 is never going to understand basic principles of respect. You could talk to em until you're blue in the face. Heck, for that matter you could try to beat sense into them and it would be a futile endeavor.

Anyway, just wanted to say I agree and expand upon it for the simpletons that this message will go WAY over their heads.
    But why tell people what they can and cannot say? People are not all going to suddenly hold the same opinion of someone because they died. How long do they have to wait to express their opinion? Does it only apply to the deaths of "good" people or is it for everyone?

And before you accuse me of something, I have said absolutely nothing negative about Kobe here.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738