Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Never even thought of the idea of his number being retired league wide until I saw it in this thread, but I'm on board.

Retire #24 and #8.
    Clearly you didn't get the memo
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_1 View Post
    Honestly the people that canít seem to understand that it isnít the right time to talk about whether his jersey should be retired league wide are ****ing stupid. Toxic *** forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Why should it? Like really no one said it should be two days ago what changed?

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk
    tragedy to the sports world of the likes that has never been seen.
    Last edited by PurpleJesus; 01-27-2020 at 03:35 AM.

Honestly the people that canít seem to understand that it isnít the right time to talk about whether his jersey should be retired league wide are ****ing stupid. Toxic *** forum.
    https://www.stubhub.com/los-angeles-...713/?sid=23297

wanna be worked up about something here you go..... their profiting off of his death.... 1500 just to get in... and you think people being themselves and respected him and his death but still talking basketball are the issues? yup... calm your *** down and sit in the corner... nobody is gonna be a hypocrite... its a tragedy... the dude was an amazing father and great ball player... people can have their opionions as well and none of them are disrespecting him.

if i am the lakers id charge 0... let whomever that is first come first serve come... id also have something set up outside for another 500k people. prices be damned right?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://www.stubhub.com/los-angeles-...713/?sid=23297

wanna be worked up about something here you go..... their profiting off of his death.... 1500 just to get in... and you think people being themselves and respected him and his death but still talking basketball are the issues? yup... calm your *** down and sit in the corner... nobody is gonna be a hypocrite... its a tragedy... the dude was an amazing father and great ball player... people can have their opionions as well and none of them are disrespecting him.

if i am the lakers id charge 0... let whomever that is first come first serve come... id also have something set up outside for another 500k people. prices be damned right?

I obviously donít agree with what theyíre charging but I donít think this should even be mentioned, what you fools fail to realize is that this thread should be about appreciation and not some ******** debate about other things.
    Make a thread about the stuff you guys want to debate, so you go and calm your ****

Nick Kyrgios just took the court for his match against Nadal wearing a Kobe Bryant jersey with tears in his eyes.

I obviously donít agree with what theyíre charging but I donít think this should even be mentioned, what you fools fail to realize is that this thread should be about appreciation and not some ******** debate about other things.
    Make a thread about the stuff you guys want to debate, so you go and calm your ****
    this is the thread about his death... its about everything including it... nobody is saying anything outlandish in here... i am one that thinks they should never play on this day again by the way but nobody has said anything outlandish or even disrespectful. If you have issues then why do you not have issues that none of the other 8 are getting the same talk? sure kobe is a well known sports star but we are literally over shadowing the rest of the people that died... its a tragedy... you are being super butthurt about 1 of the 9 when nobody who has any merit on this forum has said anything disrespectful.

This is unreal. Rest in peace, Kobe and Gigi Bryant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Nick Kyrgios just took the court for his match against Nadal wearing a Kobe Bryant jersey with tears in his eyes.
    well deserved... he respected kobe as well like most.

Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    This is unreal. Rest in peace, Kobe and Gigi Bryant.
    thank you for making my point for me.

this is the thread about his death... its about everything including it... nobody is saying anything outlandish in here... i am one that thinks they should never play on this day again by the way but nobody has said anything outlandish or even disrespectful. If you have issues then why do you not have issues that none of the other 8 are getting the same talk? sure kobe is a well known sports star but we are literally over shadowing the rest of the people that died... its a tragedy... you are being super butthurt about 1 of the 9 when nobody who has any merit on this forum has said anything disrespectful.
    This.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

thank you for making my point for me.
    What point? I logged back in just to post this here

sports site or not everywhere its rip kobe... or rip kobe/his daughter.... outside of like 2 main stream news sites nobody is giving a crap that 9 people died including another child not named kobes. That isnt a sports issue but a society/humanity issue and its sad.

this is my post before yours to a butthurt individual who i get it is a laker fan who loves kobe... this is why i stated you made my point for me... its not anything against you but everyone in general.

Nothing will never be the same again for the NBA, will need some time to accept it what a tragedy.

Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast