Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Can we not argue today? Seriously fellas. If people are saying change the logo and retire number 24 throughout the league then leave them be. Just let them mourn. None of those suggestions are going to dramatically change your life or affect it. 9 ****ING PEOPLE died including two young children.

Just stop. Let us mourn our hero and leave it at that. If you don’t want to say anything positive then that’s fine but don’t bring negative ******** here.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Here’s another classless piece of trash..
    Bc I think retiring 24 league wide is an overreaction? Seems legit.

The dude was a legendary player and has done, and still did a ton for the game of basketball (not just the NBA). He deserves praise and lots of it. He's a player who will literally always be talked about as one of the greatest to ever play, right up there with Jordan, LeBron, Magic, Kareem, etc.

That said. He's not Jackie Robinson.

So sad to hear, man very devastating.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Bro y’all just shut the **** and stop. No one cares whether you guys think it’s a overreaction or not. Move along with ********.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Bc I think retiring 24 league wide is an overreaction? Seems legit.

The dude was a legendary player and has done, and still did a ton for the game of basketball (not just the NBA). He deserves praise and lots of it. He's a player who will literally always be talked about as one of the greatest to ever play, right up there with Jordan, LeBron, Magic, Kareem, etc.

That said. He's not Jackie Robinson.
    I don’t think this thread is the proper place or time to be talking about what should or shouldn’t be done with his jersey number. The sports world just tragically lost a legend, and as PSD members who’ve been on here for years talking NBA and Kobe, this thread is for us to mourn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    These ideas of retiring his number throughout the league and never again playing games on this day is major overreaction.
    Shh you're making people sad. Dont have logical opinions and overreact like everyone else. And before everyone gets all but hurt I too am upset about kobe and others dying today it's tragic. He was a great player and maybe a good guy. His daughter dying is even worse rip to everyone involved.
    Last edited by Midnightbottle; 01-27-2020 at 12:47 AM.

Damn I feel horrible for his family and the others involved. Kobe was a legend and was well on his way to doing more things in another part of his life. I always told people younger then my generation if you want to know what it was like to have grown up watching Jordan do not miss a chance to watch Kobe play.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    You should really get a life.
    On Kobe day you say this????

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    That's a bit much

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk
    Careful, you are going to be called trash using reason rather than just emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    I don’t think this thread is the proper place or time to be talking about what should or shouldn’t be done with his jersey number. The sports world just tragically lost a legend, and as PSD members who’ve been on here for years talking NBA and Kobe, this thread is for us to mourn.
    Shouldn't that go for everyone though?

RIP Mamba! Prayers to his family, unfathomable loss for them. RIP Gigi! RIP to the other 7 on board, a mom, dad and child. 2 kids without a sister and parents. Just heartbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Kobe day and retiring 24 all time is crazy. His contribution to the league was over, and like War mentioned 23 isn't retired so no way should 24 be.
    You really are a piece of ****.

Kobe was a great GREAT player and his death and those with him are a tragedy and horrible. But that's where it ends for most people, and there's nothing wrong with that. You do you, it's okay, but not everyone has to agree with you, that's a good way to live life.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    You really are a piece of ****.
    Why? I didn't say anything bad about the man.

BROOOOOO PLEASE JUST SHUT THE **** UP AND LET PEOPLE MOURN. NOBODY CARES IF YOU THINK OTHERS ARE OVERREACTING GO MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT IT

GOINGFOR28
    SCOOTS
    AND WHOEVER ELSE THAT WANTS TO DEBATE OVERREACTIONS MAKE A THREAD OR SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTHS NOBODY CARES. This is a mourning thread, leave it at that.

Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast