Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Why shouldn't he?

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk
    Because the thread isnít about if his jersey should be league wide retired... are you really that oblivious.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_1 View Post
    Because the thread isnít about if his jersey should be league wide retired... are you really that oblivious.
    Why can't it be both?

several things i realized today in this thread and outside of it

its a tragedy

kobe was an amazing father period and his family and him his daughter didnt deserve this

kobe/MJ/Lebron like them or hate them and i love the old school guys but these are the 3 biggest names that people relate to now.

kobe is an insane player

if this was jordan or lebron id be saying the same thing basketball should not be played this day ever again

in the lebron/kobe thread people complaining because omg how do you guys feel... this tragedy should not effect that thread or anyones original thoughts on kobe in terms of basketball player or personal... be respectful right now but dont be a hypocrite... if you have nothing nice to say for at least right now just shut up and move on and that is both ways... kobe is a top 11 player and an amazing dad and one of if not the most must see player ever..... there was not 1 or 2 lives lost today... there was 9 and that is easily being forgotten and that is sad. I hope all RIP but if you are asking me who i feel the most sorry for it isnt kobe... its the kids in there that didnt even live their lives and there was 2 i believe... all people i hope RIP and i feel so sick and i pray that we push for a kobe day going forward but there were kids whom have not had a chance to live any type of life lost.... its heartbreaking.

Why can't it be both?

BECAUSE THE MAN DIED AND IT HASNT EVEN BEEN 24 ****ING HOURS YET.

Jeez whatís wrong with you?
    Show some ****ing empathy and compassion. God damn.

I have and will continue. Just don't think his number should be league wide retired. No one thought it should of been two days ago why should it now? cause he died in a unfortunate way? I'm sorry to his family and the same for his daughter but that doesn't mean we should overreact. Hell Roberto clemente 's number isnt league retired.

I do think the kobe day thing might be a good idea though. Most of the young stars today loved the dude. I can see it being tough for them.

Last edited by Midnightbottle; 01-27-2020 at 03:15 AM.

relax.

Wow

I have and will continue. Just don't think his number should be league wide retired. No one thought it should of been two days ago why should it now? cause he died in a unfortunate way? I'm sorry to his family and the same for his daughter but that doesn't mean we should overreact. Hell Roberto clemente 's number isnt league retired.

I do think the kobe day thing might be a good idea though. Most of the young stars today loved the dude. I can see it being tough for them.

Youíre a ****ing tool bro. For real.

Honestly the people that canít seem to understand that it isnít the right time to talk about whether his jersey should be retired league wide are ****ing stupid. Toxic *** forum.

Only one being toxic is you dude haha

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Wow just wow I still can't believe it's true. I hated the Lakers during those 2008/2010 NBA finals being a Celtics fan. RIP. There's no way he now doesn't get elected to the HOF.
    ermm, ummm...what?

Youíre a ****ing tool bro. For real.
    Dude... Let him talk and chill the **** out. You're getting way too worked up...

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    ermm, ummm...what?
    I was at work and read that in lunch and thought the same Thing haha

Never even thought of the idea of his number being retired league wide until I saw it in this thread, but I'm on board.

Retire #24 and #8.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Never even thought of the idea of his number being retired league wide until I saw it in this thread, but I'm on board.

Retire #24 and #8.
    Why should it? Like really no one said it should be two days ago what changed?

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast