Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Kobe Bryant dead after helicopter crash

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    So rather than admit you menstruated without any legitimate reason and assumed I (and others) were lying about only seeing the poster say he hopes it's true, you are going to play victim and be bitter still?

I'm on a computer, not mobile. I think that is probably why it's not shown. Look man, just so you don't go cutting yourself, I don't really wish you were on the heli... Just thought you were being a dick for no reason and I was/still am upset about Kobe... My condolences if what I said affected you THAT much... it apparently affected you more than the crash... Now, can we get back to mourning Kobe, his daughter, and the other souls on board the heli??
    I didnít menstruate anything. Iím not playing the victim either. Itís comical how you can tell me that basically ďI wish you died instead of Kobe on that heliĒ and think that I wonít be all pissy about it. Thatís a really ****ed up thing to say to someone just because I called you stupid in my original post.

Also, FYI: hereís the post (as shown on my mobile) showing the tweet and the comment, before you think Iím making it up.
    Last edited by CubsRule08; 01-26-2020 at 07:29 PM.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I was quoting a tweet where it said that Vanessa and the 4 kids weren't on the helicopter, hoping that was true. Sadly, his 13 year old daughter was. It's an awful event for all of the people involved and their families. I was just hoping that Kobe's kids weren't in the crash. Unfortunately one was.
    obviously sad regardless.........but TMZ in their infinite ignorance originally put it out there that all FOUR of his daughters were on board....not sure how they continue to get away with posting unsubstantiated BS
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Biggest sports tragedy i have lived thru. Its extremely depressing. Im sure she had a amazing future ahead of her. Im Kobe's age and my daughter was her age. It hurts!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

So tragic. RIP

Checked Ebay listings. Surprise surprise there's many listings, multiple for up to $100. Trying to profit off a man's death is hella trashy

No Cryin' In Baseball - Please Read and Follow -

https://nocryininbaseball.blogspot.com/

https://twitter.com/nocryinbball

Quote Originally Posted by stejay View Post
    Checked Ebay listings. Surprise surprise there's many listings, multiple for up to $100. Trying to profit off a man's death is hella trashy
    Selling Kobe memorabilia?
    I don't think it's trashy. Due to the ****** events that happened this morning Kobe fans are likely going to want to buy some of his merch.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Selling Kobe memorabilia?
    I don't think it's trashy. Due to the ****** events that happened this morning Kobe fans are likely going to want to buy some of his merch.
    I don't blame the fans. I blame people who try and profit. A few listings started at normal prices and were driven up. A LOT more started around the $100 mark. That is the trashy bit. 24 hours ago, $20 second hand or around that mark, then a 5 time mark up when the man isn't even cold is a bit trashy

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Well after you not posting all season only to show up and make the **** stick comment you did earlier in the thread you have no room to talk.
    I was just saying let's not lose our minds. Glad it didn't happen.

Let's not forget the other 7 lives lost, while everyone only focuses on Kobe and his daughter. There's rumors of another child lost in the accident as well.

Thoughts and prayers to all families who lost someone.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Let's not forget the other 7 lives lost, while everyone only focuses on Kobe and his daughter. There's rumors of another child lost in the accident as well.

Thoughts and prayers to all families who lost someone.
    Actually it is reported that 9 persons including Kobe were on board.

Young wearing number 8 today, MSG changing the lights to purple and gold. I appreciate tributes like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Actually it is reported that 9 persons including Kobe were on board.
    Correct, which is why I said the other 7.... Since everyone so far only seems to care about Kobe and his daughter

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Correct, which is why I said the other 7.... Since everyone so far only seems to care about Kobe and his daughter
    It's not that no-one cares, yet there is only 1 other name released and thats John Altobelli. It is common in a tragedy like this that everyone focuses on the most famous member, because he is the one 99% of people know around the world. Rightly or wrongly, that's how the cookie crumbles

Had to check in with you guys today. thinking of my PSD brethren.

kobe was the reason I became a huge basketball fan growing up. his influence on my life and the life of my friends and fam as a public figure can't be understated. we grew up w Kobe. we loved him. the league hasnt been the same since he left and today that rings as true as ever. ive fallen out of love with the league but those memories will never fade. you can never replace a legend but you can look back and remember what you felt when you marveled at their work, who they were and what they meant to you. Devastating loss. Thanks for everything Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Had to check in with you guys today. thinking of my PSD brethren.

kobe was the reason I became a huge basketball fan growing up. his influence on my life and the life of my friends and fam as a public figure can't be understated. we grew up w Kobe. we loved him. the league hasnt been the same since he left and today that rings as true as ever. ive fallen out of love with the league but those memories will never fade. you can never replace a legend but you can look back and remember what you felt when you marveled at their work, who they were and what they meant to you. Devastating loss. Thanks for everything Kobe.
    Good to hear from you, man. Hope all is well with you. Tough day for the NBA and Lakers fans, especially.

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast