Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 557
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    25,433

    Kobe Bryant dead after helicopter crash

    Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    So rather than admit you menstruated without any legitimate reason and assumed I (and others) were lying about only seeing the poster say he hopes it's true, you are going to play victim and be bitter still?

    I'm on a computer, not mobile. I think that is probably why it's not shown. Look man, just so you don't go cutting yourself, I don't really wish you were on the heli... Just thought you were being a dick for no reason and I was/still am upset about Kobe... My condolences if what I said affected you THAT much... it apparently affected you more than the crash... Now, can we get back to mourning Kobe, his daughter, and the other souls on board the heli??
    I didnít menstruate anything. Iím not playing the victim either. Itís comical how you can tell me that basically ďI wish you died instead of Kobe on that heliĒ and think that I wonít be all pissy about it. Thatís a really ****ed up thing to say to someone just because I called you stupid in my original post.

    Also, FYI: hereís the post (as shown on my mobile) showing the tweet and the comment, before you think Iím making it up.
    Last edited by CubsRule08; 01-26-2020 at 07:29 PM.

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  2. #152
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    17,742
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I was quoting a tweet where it said that Vanessa and the 4 kids weren't on the helicopter, hoping that was true. Sadly, his 13 year old daughter was. It's an awful event for all of the people involved and their families. I was just hoping that Kobe's kids weren't in the crash. Unfortunately one was.
    obviously sad regardless.........but TMZ in their infinite ignorance originally put it out there that all FOUR of his daughters were on board....not sure how they continue to get away with posting unsubstantiated BS
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,754
    Biggest sports tragedy i have lived thru. Its extremely depressing. Im sure she had a amazing future ahead of her. Im Kobe's age and my daughter was her age. It hurts!!!

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    32
    So tragic. RIP

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,375
    Checked Ebay listings. Surprise surprise there's many listings, multiple for up to $100. Trying to profit off a man's death is hella trashy


    No Cryin' In Baseball - Please Read and Follow -

    https://nocryininbaseball.blogspot.com/

    https://twitter.com/nocryinbball

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,101
    Quote Originally Posted by stejay View Post
    Checked Ebay listings. Surprise surprise there's many listings, multiple for up to $100. Trying to profit off a man's death is hella trashy
    Selling Kobe memorabilia?
    I don't think it's trashy. Due to the ****** events that happened this morning Kobe fans are likely going to want to buy some of his merch.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,375
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Selling Kobe memorabilia?
    I don't think it's trashy. Due to the ****** events that happened this morning Kobe fans are likely going to want to buy some of his merch.
    I don't blame the fans. I blame people who try and profit. A few listings started at normal prices and were driven up. A LOT more started around the $100 mark. That is the trashy bit. 24 hours ago, $20 second hand or around that mark, then a 5 time mark up when the man isn't even cold is a bit trashy


    No Cryin' In Baseball - Please Read and Follow -

    https://nocryininbaseball.blogspot.com/

    https://twitter.com/nocryinbball

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,302
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Well after you not posting all season only to show up and make the **** stick comment you did earlier in the thread you have no room to talk.
    I was just saying let's not lose our minds. Glad it didn't happen.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,234
    Let's not forget the other 7 lives lost, while everyone only focuses on Kobe and his daughter. There's rumors of another child lost in the accident as well.

    Thoughts and prayers to all families who lost someone.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,374
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Let's not forget the other 7 lives lost, while everyone only focuses on Kobe and his daughter. There's rumors of another child lost in the accident as well.

    Thoughts and prayers to all families who lost someone.
    Actually it is reported that 9 persons including Kobe were on board.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Young wearing number 8 today, MSG changing the lights to purple and gold. I appreciate tributes like that.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Actually it is reported that 9 persons including Kobe were on board.
    Correct, which is why I said the other 7.... Since everyone so far only seems to care about Kobe and his daughter

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,375
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Correct, which is why I said the other 7.... Since everyone so far only seems to care about Kobe and his daughter
    It's not that no-one cares, yet there is only 1 other name released and thats John Altobelli. It is common in a tragedy like this that everyone focuses on the most famous member, because he is the one 99% of people know around the world. Rightly or wrongly, that's how the cookie crumbles


    No Cryin' In Baseball - Please Read and Follow -

    https://nocryininbaseball.blogspot.com/

    https://twitter.com/nocryinbball

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    13,760
    Had to check in with you guys today. thinking of my PSD brethren.

    kobe was the reason I became a huge basketball fan growing up. his influence on my life and the life of my friends and fam as a public figure can't be understated. we grew up w Kobe. we loved him. the league hasnt been the same since he left and today that rings as true as ever. ive fallen out of love with the league but those memories will never fade. you can never replace a legend but you can look back and remember what you felt when you marveled at their work, who they were and what they meant to you. Devastating loss. Thanks for everything Kobe.

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    32,675
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Had to check in with you guys today. thinking of my PSD brethren.

    kobe was the reason I became a huge basketball fan growing up. his influence on my life and the life of my friends and fam as a public figure can't be understated. we grew up w Kobe. we loved him. the league hasnt been the same since he left and today that rings as true as ever. ive fallen out of love with the league but those memories will never fade. you can never replace a legend but you can look back and remember what you felt when you marveled at their work, who they were and what they meant to you. Devastating loss. Thanks for everything Kobe.
    Good to hear from you, man. Hope all is well with you. Tough day for the NBA and Lakers fans, especially.

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •