Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Man this just hit different. Rip to a legend and all on board especially those two little girls. Absolutely heartbreaking. I grew up watching him in awe. There will never be another Kobe Bryant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LA_1 View Post
    BROOOOOO PLEASE JUST SHUT THE **** UP AND LET PEOPLE MOURN. NOBODY CARES IF YOU THINK OTHERS ARE OVERREACTING GO MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT IT

GOINGFOR28
    SCOOTS
    AND WHOEVER ELSE THAT WANTS TO DEBATE OVERREACTIONS MAKE A THREAD OR SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTHS NOBODY CARES. This is a mourning thread, leave it at that.
    I'm not stopping people mourning. Feel free to not reply.

The most surprising thing about this to me, is that in all his years in the NBA, he never passed. He waited until retirement to do so.

Probably too soon, but its too easy of a joke.

For me, Kobe made me realize I should never let hate get in my way of appreciating greatness. I hated him most of his career, and then when it became clear that his career was coming to an end, I asked myself why I let that hate get in the way of witnessing greatness...that's when I became a huge LeBron fan. Kobe was an ultimate great. As an NBA fan, I'm dissapointed in myself that I never truly appreciated what he was on the court.

Kobe Bryant dead after helicopter crash

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yeah. I donít see anything in your post telling people to not mourn.

Everyone needs to relax.
    Last edited by CubsRule08; 01-27-2020 at 01:36 AM.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Youíre obviously rubbing people the wrong way with your opinions. You know for a fact that your opinion is a unpopular one, so why post it here of all threads?

Donít play stupid, I know youíre not thaaaat dumb

He may not directly be telling people to not mourn but his opinions are obviously not wanted in this type of thread. The man just passed away with his daughter, obviously thereís going to be every type of reaction we just lost a basketball titan, a humanitarian, and a special person that had much more life to him that needed to be fulfilled, so donít bring opinions that obviously will rub some people the wrong way. Itís stupid and unnecessary.

You donít think his number should be retired for every team? Fine thatís your opinion but donít bring it here. All itíll do is cause arguments. If you seriously didnít think it would youíre lying.
    ****ing people here man, smh.

It's so crazy cause it takes me a little bit to digest it. Then a couple hours later I remember and I'm in shock all over again. Just doesn't feel like it was his time.

RIP Mamba.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    It's so crazy cause it takes me a little bit to digest it. Then a couple hours later I remember and I'm in shock all over again. Just doesn't feel like it was his time.

RIP Mamba.
    Really doesnít... Iím still in shock... what a sad sad sad day..

I wasn't going to ever post again on psd, but just one last comment. Whoever removed the Kobe Tribute thread as a mod, needs to get their act together. Dude was a legend and passed away, and deserves as many threads as he deserves at least for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post

RIP Mamba.
    my feelings too. At one point its like..."Kobe died, wow!"...then you go on with your life, then a few hours later, its like "Really?! Kobe is gone?!"

Youíre obviously rubbing people the wrong way with your opinions. You know for a fact that your opinion is a unpopular one, so why post it here of all threads?

Donít play stupid, I know youíre not thaaaat dumb
    All I said was that I was not for a leaguewide retirement of 24.

All I said was that I was not for a leaguewide retirement of 24.
    Okay but no one cares, you know people are emotional and theyíre not gonna react a pleasant way to your opinion. Do you honestly really need to express that his jersey shouldnít be retired league wide?

Okay but no one cares, you know people are emotional and theyíre not gonna react a pleasant way to your opinion. Do you honestly really need to express that his jersey shouldnít be retired league wide?
    Why shouldn't he?

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

I'm jumping into this conversation late, but like Scoots info says...relax.

The point of this thread is to appreciate Kobe and mourn for his loss, not debate if his jersey should be league wide retired...thatís why itís dumb to even talk about it. People that donít understand this is either stupid, a troll, or just a ****ed up person.

Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast