Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    I hope Rick Fox wasn't on board... Sad day...
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I can't believe this is happening. I hated this guy for 20 years, and really grew to appreciate him the last few years. What a huge loss man, so many current players idolized him, and frankly I grew up with Kobe watching the game, and then him. This is so fkin sad
    My feelings exactly

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Only to someone of Kobeís stature tho right? Otherwise who gives a ****.

Who gives a **** about his ****ing stature. I might not have been a fan but his stature is irrelevant. Itís sad that 5 people died today, before their time. My condolences are with each member of their family, regardless of their stature.
    Itís ok, man. I think what he means is someone as well known as Kobe dying brings people together in sadness. He wasnít just a basketball player, heís not another death that people think about briefly and move on. He was one of the greatest ever that did what he did and he died tragically young.

People react differently when someone like Kobe dies in this sort of way.

This is one of those where were you moments in life. Unbelievably bad, Kobe was just starting a new life, and his daughter has her whole life ahead of her. The other 3 reported dead deserve a mention too, how sad. Sounds like another parent and child. Words can't express how shocking this is. RIP all involved.

No Cryin' In Baseball - Please Read and Follow -

https://nocryininbaseball.blogspot.com/

https://twitter.com/nocryinbball

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Did u try to attach a tweet? Cuz it didn't show up. It looks like u said u hope it's true he's dead...

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Only to someone of Kobeís stature tho right? Otherwise who gives a ****.

Who gives a **** about his ****ing stature. I might not have been a fan but his stature is irrelevant. Itís sad that 5 people died today, before their time. My condolences are with each member of their family, regardless of their stature.
    I'll admit, I didn't word that post greatly, but the point was not at all to say it was only sad because of Kobe's stature, but certainly that it feels very surreal. Similar to like, when Michael Jackson died or something. Idk, there's bigger than life figures out there and he was certainly one of them, and I was just trying to comment on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    Wtf? Are you happy Vanessa is finally single? Why do you want this to be true?!?

R.I.P. Legend
    I think originally the post you quoted said that none of his daughters were on board, that's why he was hoping it was true.

I'm crushed.

This is gut wrenching kobe is my second favorite player of all time Iím still shocked by this news whatís even worse is that his daughter was with him as well... RIP kobe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptors and Spurs both took 24 second shot clock violations to start their game today to honor Kobe.

Stuff doesn't seem real man, hard to find words.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Itís ok, man. I think what he means is someone as well known as Kobe dying brings people together in sadness. He wasnít just a basketball player, heís not another death that people think about briefly and move on. He was one of the greatest ever that did what he did and he died tragically young.

People react differently when someone like Kobe does in this sort of way.
    Itís disingenuous at best then. He was high profile no doubt. He touched a lot of people through sports and the platform that gave him. He was good and bad like every person thatís ever lived. His death doesnít wipe away that. He (with 4 other souls) died and itís unfortunate. People may come together and linger on his death but if thatís what it takes for them to register it then itís not real emotional empathy. Itís the loss of something that brought them entertainment. Akin to a child losing a toy. I may be overreacting to his comment but itís something that permeates through our society. Iím tired of the lack of depth. And comments like that just highlight it.

I don't believe it

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

People already starting on twitter and beyond about the Colorado allegations. Not today guys, not today. Some people need to just let the man rest in peace now, nothing can be achieved by this. Humanity sucks sometimes. Two kids and two parents died, along with the presumed pilot, who more than likely had a family. Lets remember that.

No Cryin' In Baseball - Please Read and Follow -

https://nocryininbaseball.blogspot.com/

https://twitter.com/nocryinbball

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I'll admit, I didn't word that post greatly, but the point was not at all to say it was only sad because of Kobe's stature, but certainly that it feels very surreal. Similar to like, when Michael Jackson died or something. Idk, there's bigger than life figures out there and he was certainly one of them, and I was just trying to comment on that.
    Fair enough and I understand the surreal element of what you were attempting to relay.

My comment was certainly directed to more than just you. Even tho that might not have been what you meant, that is a reality to many whether their self aware enough to realize it.

Iíve read mix reports on rather or not his 13 yr old daughter was on board?

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast