Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Really? Locking the Kobe thread? Wow

Y’all really gonna lock the thread?

Why not do a better job and ban the people that derailed the thread in the first place. Smh

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

Right. Bc your last few posts were extremely productive.

we can't have nice things.... but at the same time, you appreciate nice things when you see the contrast with things you find bad.

at the same time banning helps nothing, calm that censorship talk.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Right. Bc your last few posts were extremely productive.
    Hey bro, honestly let’s just keep it civil. Just drop it now.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

The whole problem is that Kobe himself was polarizing in life. In death it will be no different. Surely even the biggest Kobe fans must recognize that.

Wow, closed the thread of not just the biggest story in sports, but in the entire USA. Wow...Man this site does not want to grow.

Insults, crazy talk, disrespect, whatever, I stopped everything I was doing to read the last 5 pages. That’s what you want as a site...talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Well bringing up the allegation's that gold digging whore made against Kobe, was extremely distasteful! Some people will go too the extreme to try and destroy his legacy! These people obviously don't know that woman's background! The case was dropped, everyone else should drop it too! Kobe's greatness will live forever, no matter who doesn't like it!

Quote Originally Posted by lakers squad View Post
    Well bringing up the allegation's that gold digging whore made against Kobe, was extremely distasteful! Some people will go too the extreme to try and destroy his legacy! These people obviously don't know that woman's background! The case was dropped, everyone else should drop it too! Kobe's greatness will live forever, no matter who doesn't like it!
    That's not why i locked it. I locked it because it became a thread with constant insults, flaming, baiting, etc.