Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

KL vs Bron worse games than Bron on Christmas since Christmas

Some people think KL is better than Bron because KL consistently doesnít play bad like Bron does against good defenses. I believe the statement is big false. So Iím going to keep track of every game that Bron a KL play from here on out, and every time each player plays as bad or worse than Lebron did on Christmas Iím going to post it and keep a Talley if who actually gets shut down more.

Lebrons Christmas Day stats were:

9-24 FG 23pts/10ast/9reb
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 12-29-2019 at 02:45 AM.

12/28/19

KL statline

6-24 FG 19pts/6ast/4reb

Lost to Jazz 120-107

KL 1

LBJ 0

Lol no, people think KL is better than LBJ because he is and its not that close. KL is the best defender in the NBA and can dominate a game defensively and always guards and often locks up the other team's best player. He's also considerably more skilled offensively than LBJ. LBJ is a better playmaker, but he doesn't have the same level of athleticism as he used to. Offensively a good case can be made for it being close. On the defensive side of the ball though KL blows LBJ out of the water by so much that it's becomes a silly comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Lol no, people think KL is better than LBJ because he is and its not that close. KL is the best defender in the NBA and can dominate a game defensively and always guards and often locks up the other team's best player. He's also considerably more skilled offensively than LBJ. LBJ is a better playmaker, but he doesn't have the same level of athleticism as he used to. Offensively a good case can be made for it being close. On the defensive side of the ball though KL blows LBJ out of the water by so much that it's becomes a silly comparison.
    So did he lock down Mitchel for 39/9/7 who oh by the way outplayed him and n every phase of the game or was it Jordan Clarkston who shot 55% for in this game, because I think someone for got to tell them that KL locks up the other teams best player lol...sounds good though Big moves. Iím more into reality though, thatís why weíre going to actually track this.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 12-29-2019 at 06:31 AM.

The only thing that matters is head to head matchups this season. Right now Kawhi has outplayed Lebron in both games. I donít care what they do against other teams.

Who cares

Youíre not even a lakers fan. Youíre a LeBron dickrider who been riding him for years jumping from the Heat ĎYes.We.Didí 2010-14 years forum and back to Cleveland years forum and now youíre infesting your sorry self here in our Lakers forum.

GTFO!!!!

Just being devil's advocate here. I'm not disagreeing with you. Overall I think KL is better. I do see some of these like wtf games from KL and think that his knee is not 100%. That's why he needs the load management crap. Maybe it's not his knee and it's something else. Don't know. For his health reasons, I make them closer. If Kl played every game and did not have some of his leg issues, then he is much better at this point in their careers. Lebron just can't take the punishment and play defense. Lebron at age 29? That's a different story.
    Lebron was never the defender KL is, not even Kobe was that good. Maybe Artest in his prime. But Lebron was a pretty good defender when he was in Miami.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Just being devil's advocate here. I'm not disagreeing with you. Overall I think KL is better. I do see some of these like wtf games from KL and think that his knee is not 100%. That's why he needs the load management crap. Maybe it's not his knee and it's something else. Don't know. For his health reasons, I make them closer. If Kl played every game and did not have some of his leg issues, then he is much better at this point in their careers. Lebron just can't take the punishment and play defense. Lebron at age 29? That's a different story.
    Lebron was never the defender KL is, not even Kobe was that good. Maybe Artest in his prime. But Lebron was a pretty good defender when he was in Miami.
    Oh yeah, I totally agree that at 29 LBJ was the better player. I think KL might arguably be the best perimeter defender I've ever seen though. I won't include Cooper in here because I barely saw him play (although from the tape ive seen he would be right there in that conversation as well). As far as impact so far, I think that is for sure close between KL and LBJ, but in terms of who the better player is (as in who is better right now), I would take KL pretty easily over LBJ at this stage. For me, it's more about what a player is capable of doing at the moment more so than what they actually are doing. Like in a playoff series, would I rather have LBJ or KL? And for me that answer is easy. I feel like once guys are all about winning titles, they dont care too much about their output during the regular season so we won't often see their max output until playoff time and I think that's what we're seeing with KL during the regular season.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    The only thing that matters is head to head matchups this season. Right now Kawhi has outplayed Lebron in both games. I donít care what they do against other teams.
    Yeah, this is right on point. It's especially relevant because KL guards LBJ most of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Who cares

Youíre not even a lakers fan. Youíre a LeBron dickrider who been riding him for years jumping from the Heat ĎYes.We.Didí 2010-14 years forum and back to Cleveland years forum and now youíre infesting your sorry self here in our Lakers forum.

GTFO!!!!
    Lol, and your a Clipper nut drinker. Gets pissed when the Clippers get pissed on. At least Bron is on the squad. Kick rocks trash man. Your son is gone and so are you.

Yeah, this is right on point. It's especially relevant because KL guards LBJ most of the game.
    But you said he always guards the best player and shuts them down. Again, narrative switch.
    You also said KL doesnít get shut down as often as Bron. Iím going to disprove those two points. A 2 game sample size can be your proof but not mine.

Iíll go one step farther and all that matters is how they both perform in the playoffs, because if the Clippers get eliminated by the Jazz and KL gets shut down and then Lebron dominates the Jazz and they advance, the Bron was better and the head to head that didnít take place doesnít matter at all.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 12-29-2019 at 02:52 PM.

I can say I know more about Bron than anyone in here. His biggest weakness is being in his own head to much. Specifically trying to live up to the GOAT standard and concentrating to much on not getting outplayed by a challenger rather than just playing his game and trying to win. KL didnít shut down Bron, Bron went 2-12 from wide open 3ís. When the playoffs start then we will see whatís up

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    But you said he always guards the best player and shuts them down. Again, narrative switch.
    You also said KL doesnít get shut down as often as Bron. Iím going to disprove those two points. A 2 game sample size can be your proof but not mine.

Iíll go one step farther and all that matters is how they both perform in the playoffs, because if the Clippers get eliminated by the Jazz and KL gets shut down and then Lebron dominates the Jazz and they advance, the Bron was better and the head to head that didnít take place doesnít matter at all.
    "Always" is obviously not meant literally. That's not a narrative switch at all. KL is a million miles ahead of LBJ defensively at this point in their careers (and there was never a point in LBJ's career where he was all that close to what KL is defensively). That difference more than makes up for any differences in offense, which is still probably in the KL's favor, but even if it's not, it doesn't matter because of the difference defensively puts this conversation in the realm of being silly.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 12-29-2019 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I can say I know more about Bron than anyone in here. His biggest weakness is being in his own head to much. Specifically trying to live up to the GOAT standard and concentrating to much on not getting outplayed by a challenger rather than just playing his game and trying to win. KL didnít shut down Bron, Bron went 2-12 from wide open 3ís. When the playoffs start then we will see whatís up
    Yes, because cult followers are able to objectively identify the flaws in their gods...

Yes, because cult followers are able to objectively identify the flaws in their gods...
    Haha!! This!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast