Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by IRNMN View Post
    Getting both Lazard and Kirksey back will be nice. As unimpressed I have been with Kirksey they need a vet and they get that with him and Burgess. Both Barnes and Martin have given good flashes, but can get a little more polishing. Lazard has simply been missed.

Wouldn't be shocked they are holding them put one more week for the SF game, but just getting them in to practice to be ready.
    I think they most definitely hold Lazard off for SF. no need to rush him back.

I feel like Fuller is worth a 4th rounder, since he is a free agent at the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    I feel like Fuller is worth a 4th rounder, since he is a free agent at the end of the year.
    Honestly I'd give up 2nd. This is a win now year with the potential to tag or sign Fuller next year. The Packers owe it to Rodgers to add another good receiver.

My concern is teams are having less and less practice time this year. And with any risk of covid, they'll shut the facility down and go virtual. Teams haven't been letting us fully in on the practice schedule, but given the fact that other teams with positives only have that position group as a close contact, I worry how much time new qb and wr will really get to gel.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213