Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IRNMN View Post
    Getting both Lazard and Kirksey back will be nice. As unimpressed I have been with Kirksey they need a vet and they get that with him and Burgess. Both Barnes and Martin have given good flashes, but can get a little more polishing. Lazard has simply been missed.

Wouldn't be shocked they are holding them put one more week for the SF game, but just getting them in to practice to be ready.
    I think they most definitely hold Lazard off for SF. no need to rush him back.

I feel like Fuller is worth a 4th rounder, since he is a free agent at the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    I feel like Fuller is worth a 4th rounder, since he is a free agent at the end of the year.
    Honestly I'd give up 2nd. This is a win now year with the potential to tag or sign Fuller next year. The Packers owe it to Rodgers to add another good receiver.

My concern is teams are having less and less practice time this year. And with any risk of covid, they'll shut the facility down and go virtual. Teams haven't been letting us fully in on the practice schedule, but given the fact that other teams with positives only have that position group as a close contact, I worry how much time new qb and wr will really get to gel.

I now this will piss alot of people of, but what if they trade Bahk for Fuller and a 5th? Bahk is going to be out of the Packers price range of about 18 mil a year and is 29 years old. Fuller is estimated to get 13 mil a year and is 26 years old. We get a legit receiver and save money for other free agents. Hopefully send them Lowry too and get rid of his overprised contract.

I'm not sure i would want to trade bahk yet. But one I've thought about is trading p smith? I know it would hurt our d a bit. But who are we kidding our d struggles off an on anyway. Maybe trade p smith to say cowboys for amari Cooper? Or for a higher tier d lineman to pair with k Clark. Just a thought of something I would be okay with.

I saw this on a Eagles site.
    Oren Burks for
    JJ Arcega Whiteside and a 7th
    I think if this has anything to it the Packers jump at it. We already know what we have in Burks and JJ has ok size 6'2 225lbs and is only 23yrs old

Quote Originally Posted by Pcs Papa View Post
    I now this will piss alot of people of, but what if they trade Bahk for Fuller and a 5th? Bahk is going to be out of the Packers price range of about 18 mil a year and is 29 years old. Fuller is estimated to get 13 mil a year and is 26 years old. We get a legit receiver and save money for other free agents. Hopefully send them Lowry too and get rid of his overprised contract.
    I'm not convinced Bak leaves, but even if he does, I'd take the 3rd round comp we'd get for him plus the rest of this year with him over half a year of fuller and a 5th. I like fuller. He'd be a solid add. But trading bak would be a really bad idea unless we're getting a ton of picks.

Reports coming out that AJ Dillon tested positive for Covid 19

Shelby Harris
    Dalvin Thomlinson

All guys that could be available and shouldn’t hinder us too much going forward. Would be huge upgrades to the defense.

Obviously Will Fuller is being rumored but I’d take Stills or even Cobb at this point. We need some talent on this team and the Saints, Seahawks, and Bucs have all gotten better by the deadline. Didn’t look great for us honestly.

The word seems to be they want Fuller but some are not convinced he's worth paying the price for. We shall see on that front, would be nice to see them take a risk, if they flop its not a bad look risk. Not much they can do on the defensive front they might as well upgrade the offense.

Even Fuller seems to be implying on Twitter to make the move. Not sure the price for him, but will be interesting to see if they get the deal done.

Quote Originally Posted by IRNMN View Post
    The word seems to be they want Fuller but some are not convinced he's worth paying the price for. We shall see on that front, would be nice to see them take a risk, if they flop its not a bad look risk. Not much they can do on the defensive front they might as well upgrade the offense.

Even Fuller seems to be implying on Twitter to make the move. Not sure the price for him, but will be interesting to see if they get the deal done.
    Been seeing Houston wants a 2nd for Fuller, too steep for me.

I just can't do a 2nd for fuller. Even if you're recouping a 4th or so in a comp pick, it still feels steep. Don't think he changes the team enough to do that. Doesnt help our biggest defensive problems and we're still one of the top offenses by points per possession. Defense is a bigger issue. And as we've all said, with a tight cap next year, getting some cheap talent in the draft is more important than ever.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast