Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Very strange that Taylor hasn't gone on the IR yet. I get they probably rushed EQ to get his clock started and it doesn't matter that much for Taylor since he's not coming back this year.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Very strange that Taylor hasn't gone on the IR yet. I get they probably rushed EQ to get his clock started and it doesn't matter that much for Taylor since he's not coming back this year.
    maybe they are waiting for a second opinion? i mean so far the only thing people have said was it was a knee injury and he was out for the year. Maybe its not as bad as initially thought and there is a chance he can come back?

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Gotta save that upgraded paycheck pay for the PS call up. Lol. He's going to be inactive anyways right?

I don't know if that's what it is, but it makes the most sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    maybe they are waiting for a second opinion? i mean so far the only thing people have said was it was a knee injury and he was out for the year. Maybe its not as bad as initially thought and there is a chance he can come back?
    But you can throw him on IR now regardless, everyone can come back. You wouldn't need to wait until you think he's going to be back in less than 3 weeks and there's no way they believe that

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    But you can throw him on IR now regardless, everyone can come back. You wouldn't need to wait until you think he's going to be back in less than 3 weeks and there's no way they believe that
    but, maybe it wasn't as bad as initially feared and he can be back in 2 weeks instead of 3. I mean I don't know I am just trying to think of reasons for why they wouldn't IR him yet.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    but, maybe it wasn't as bad as initially feared and he can be back in 2 weeks instead of 3. I mean I don't know I am just trying to think of reasons for why they wouldn't IR him yet.
    No chance he's back anywhere near that soon. He's done, they just not want to bring someone up to the big roster yet. I mean, last year we went into a gsme with only 52 active guys since we had a few healthy scratches.

Lane Taylor official placed on the IR opening his roster spot.

Also they released Greg Roberts from the PS.

I think Lovett takes Taylors spot. He has already been brought up the twice that they are allowed to bring a bring up a PS player.

Dude Krys Barnes is balling out!! Top 5 packer defender both weeks so far. Can he keep this up?

When Martin is healthy do we finally have 2 solid ILB?

How good can they be with a good DL in front of them

Nothing officially on Lovett. They could, but they also have the extra slot from EQ at the moment at well. Not sure if they fill the spots or not either. Not saying they won't add Lovett.

Rob Demovsky
    @RobDemovsky
    The Packers have finally put Lane Taylor on injured reserve because of his season-ending knee injury in the opener. They did not immediately fill his roster spot.
    But they with 2 roster spot should be interesting to see if they can make the most of those spots. But also theoretically if all is well Kamal Martin could be activate in the next week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    Dude Krys Barnes is balling out!! Top 5 packer defender both weeks so far. Can he keep this up?

When Martin is healthy do we finally have 2 solid ILB?

How good can they be with a good DL in front of them
    Should be interesting to see how things work out when Martin is healthy. Barnes has looked solid for sure. Certainly, see him keeping in the rotation. His success is nice because they don't per se have to rush Martin either.

Quote Originally Posted by IRNMN View Post
    Should be interesting to see how things work out when Martin is healthy. Barnes has looked solid for sure. Certainly, see him keeping in the rotation. His success is nice because they don't per se have to rush Martin either.
    I agree Iím not rushing Martin. Just wonder if maybe just maybe this defense could be slightly above average if we get a healthy DL in the front. Itís possible.

This team would be tough to beat if so

Griffin-Stewart almost strictly blocking TE at this point offers pretty much little offensive prowess. But in this scheme that's the biggest thing for our TEs. We'll have to see if he can make something of himself.

Perhaps they're grooming him as the future Mercedes Lewis. Not quite as big as Lewis, who's like 6'7", but there's a role for that type of guy, especially if he has reliable hands.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast